Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

US Navy SEALs

What do y'all think of the Navy SEALs? The SEALs were founded by JFK, the anti-Jewish president who was later killed by the Jews. But nowadays most regard them as a warrior tribe or gang that serves its own interests, not really just the US.

The SEALs are my true calling and passion, I want to tryout for them more than anything so I prayed to Lord Satan and the Gods about this. I haven't gotten any signs from the Gods that they don't want me to but since the US military is Jewish-controlled, I don't know what to do.

If you can last then it can be good, unless there is some sort of large scale war. In this case, you are in danger, especially if you are in said branches.

Many SS are in many military or otherwise related branches, but these areas of service always come at a particular risk. Bear this in mind, weigh your chances, and make your choice. One benefit is the honor of defending your country, patriotism, and financial gains, the negative is that you may end up in some Jewish created war and be forced to be deployed. Or even worse, ruined for life due to this.

There are missions where the US has done positive things such as wipe out terrorist organizations in the Middle East, but you may have to do other things which are against your opinions in these positions, such as being deployed in Iran or whatever related which is grey area. There are many in the top echelons of the military who get to leave because they don't want to engage in these things.

Also, bear in mind, the training for NAVY Seals is brutal and grueling. Anything one might have read before is small compared to what is actually going into the training. The same goes for any other military Elite force.

It is advisable to make sure you live a life for Satan in some way. There are other military branches that don't require you to go all the way like that, and you can still be in the military.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you can last then it can be good, unless there is some sort of large scale war. In this case, you are in danger, especially if you are in said branches.

Many SS are in many military or otherwise related branches, but these areas of service always come at a particular risk. Bear this in mind, weigh your chances, and make your choice. One benefit is the honor of defending your country, patriotism, and financial gains, the negative is that you may end up in some Jewish created war and be forced to be deployed. Or even worse, ruined for life due to this.

There are missions where the US has done positive things such as wipe out terrorist organizations in the Middle East, but you may have to do other things which are against your opinions in these positions, such as being deployed in Iran or whatever related which is grey area. There are many in the top echelons of the military who get to leave because they don't want to engage in these things.

Also, bear in mind, the training for NAVY Seals is brutal and grueling. Anything one might have read before is small compared to what is actually going into the training. The same goes for any other military Elite force.

It is advisable to make sure you live a life for Satan in some way. There are other military branches that don't require you to go all the way like that, and you can still be in the military.
And you can't really meditate if you are in those places...there are other jobs out there that are much better for a SS. One can always you magick to get them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

luis said:
And you can't really meditate if you are in those places...there are other jobs out there that are much better for a SS. One can always you magick to get them.
A Navy SEAL once said that people don't randomly become SEALs, it's a calling that's so intense they can't do or think about anything else. That's exactly how I feel. I've been studying the SEALs/SEAL selection everyday for months since I heard about them, I've spoken to numerous SEAL veterans and even when I lucid dream I try to dream that I'm at BUD/S (SEAL training) because that's how badly I want to be there.

I would definitely live for Lord Satan regardless of what path I chose. Trainees get evenings and weekends off at BUD/S so I'd be able to meditate and do the RTRs. I've explored all other military branches/jobs and the SEALs are the only one I can't walk away from. I'm aware that SEAL training completely decimates who you are as a person and changes you forever. Thank you for your input.

Since HP Hooded Cobra already gave you the reality check, I'll give some practical advice. I don't know your physical, mental and emotional condition but consider this: they need to be much further than any amateur athlete. You need to be in pair with pros in terms of stamina and endurance. If you aren't, you need to prepare and build solidly.

I don't pretend to know all the fields where you are challenged the most but two are endurance running and rucking, with or without extra weight:
• https://www.goruck.com/event-training-plans -- for this a strong back and a strong core are what make all the difference
• Iron Shirt Qi Gong

Extra weight ranges a lot. There's no standard between one country and another. Remember that those aren't usually done when you're fresh and sound but when you're sleep deprived and have been already involved in other activities both mental and physical/practical, in order to test skills such as endurance, stamina, durability, alertness and stress management.

Why Iron Shirt Qi Gong?

Iron Shirt Qigong
Iron Shirt Qigong was originally used by Kung Fu practitioners to improve internal power and resistance through the development of Qi within their organs, tendons and bones. Mastery of such was required before any actual fighting techniques were taught. This Qigong allowed them to withstand blows to their vital organs with the analogy with one without training experiencing the strike as steel and one with training experiencing such as plastic. The Qi protects.

This Qigong helps to properly align and empower the structure of the body through the creation of a Qi belt. Organs and glands are detoxified and worked with packed Qi to help cushion from external trauma and benefit from the increased Qi pressure. The fasciae sheets of the body are also packed with Qi to further protect the body with the added bonus of burning fat. One also learns how to properly root oneself to the Earth to release and absorb energy. Bone marrow is strengthened which enhances the blood and thus the lifeforce. Overall there is an increase flow of Qi and feeling of well-being. This Qigong teaches one Qi control.

The practices of the above can be found in Iron Shirt Chi Kung I, II and III by Mantak Chia.

Source: The Taoist Path to Immortality, HP Lucius Oria

When you test for the ASVAB (or whatever the test is called for the US Navy), you need specific scores to be selected for the branch you're passionate about. Research which are those and prepare according so you get them without fail.

Navy Seals are airborne too, of course, which means they go to jump school. They do both day and night jumps, trained to do them with a static line up to accelerated free fall from 9500 feet. The course lasts 3 weeks. In my opinion, it'd be better to prepare in advance a protection working so the risk of accident during a descent is completely negated.

-------------------

luis said:

Where there is a will, there is a way. If you want to meditate, you will put your brain to work and find the right places and the right times to do it without issue. The hardest is during training stages but there's always a way. Outside of training stages, is MUCH easier to have the correct timing.

I cannot tell you no in that one, and the choice is yours, as I sympathize and completely understand where you are coming from.

I can only wish you great luck and all the best in your endeavors. Have a strong mentality and get physically ready for it, and train your ass off, so that you can last and hopefully complete the course.

What is for sure is that those who can last in that, you will have extreme willpower.

000 said:
A Navy SEAL once said that people don't randomly become SEALs, it's a calling that's so intense they can't do or think about anything else. That's exactly how I feel. I've been studying the SEALs/SEAL selection everyday for months since I heard about them, I've spoken to numerous SEAL veterans and even when I lucid dream I try to dream that I'm at BUD/S (SEAL training) because that's how badly I want to be there.

I would definitely live for Lord Satan regardless of what path I chose. Trainees get evenings and weekends off at BUD/S so I'd be able to meditate and do the RTRs. I've explored all other military branches/jobs and the SEALs are the only one I can't walk away from. I'm aware that SEAL training completely decimates who you are as a person and changes you forever. Thank you for your input.

Stormblood said:
Since HP Hooded Cobra already gave you the reality check, I'll give some practical advice. I don't know your physical, mental and emotional condition but consider this: they need to be much further than any amateur athlete. You need to be in pair with pros in terms of stamina and endurance. If you aren't, you need to prepare and build solidly.

I don't pretend to know all the fields where you are challenged the most but two are endurance running and rucking, with or without extra weight:
• https://www.goruck.com/event-training-plans -- for this a strong back and a strong core are what make all the difference
• Iron Shirt Qi Gong

Extra weight ranges a lot. There's no standard between one country and another. Remember that those aren't usually done when you're fresh and sound but when you're sleep deprived and have been already involved in other activities both mental and physical/practical, in order to test skills such as endurance, stamina, durability, alertness and stress management.

Why Iron Shirt Qi Gong?

Iron Shirt Qigong
Iron Shirt Qigong was originally used by Kung Fu practitioners to improve internal power and resistance through the development of Qi within their organs, tendons and bones. Mastery of such was required before any actual fighting techniques were taught. This Qigong allowed them to withstand blows to their vital organs with the analogy with one without training experiencing the strike as steel and one with training experiencing such as plastic. The Qi protects.

This Qigong helps to properly align and empower the structure of the body through the creation of a Qi belt. Organs and glands are detoxified and worked with packed Qi to help cushion from external trauma and benefit from the increased Qi pressure. The fasciae sheets of the body are also packed with Qi to further protect the body with the added bonus of burning fat. One also learns how to properly root oneself to the Earth to release and absorb energy. Bone marrow is strengthened which enhances the blood and thus the lifeforce. Overall there is an increase flow of Qi and feeling of well-being. This Qigong teaches one Qi control.

The practices of the above can be found in Iron Shirt Chi Kung I, II and III by Mantak Chia.

Source: The Taoist Path to Immortality, HP Lucius Oria

When you test for the ASVAB (or whatever the test is called for the US Navy), you need specific scores to be selected for the branch you're passionate about. Research which are those and prepare according so you get them without fail.

Navy Seals are airborne too, of course, which means they go to jump school. They do both day and night jumps, trained to do them with a static line up to accelerated free fall from 9500 feet. The course lasts 3 weeks. In my opinion, it'd be better to prepare in advance a protection working so the risk of accident during a descent is completely negated.

-------------------

luis said:

Where there is a will, there is a way. If you want to meditate, you will put your brain to work and find the right places and the right times to do it without issue. The hardest is during training stages but there's always a way. Outside of training stages, is MUCH easier to have the correct timing.
If you just do only One hour of meditations then that is fine, but i personaly cannot vibrate mantra's if i know that someone is listening to me and will ask me questions or thing that I'm weird.

On top of this there is the space and time issues, now i don't know how much free time (and privet, even if you just do yoga you can do it because you can say that is for flexibility [wich is true]) you can have but for example i meditate for 3 hours (more or less) and it's a lot and i can't back down or i will feel like shit because my energy levels Will go down. I think not everyone can do it.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

If you just do only One hour of meditations then that is fine, but i personaly cannot vibrate mantra's if i know that someone is listening to me and will ask me questions or thing that I'm weird.

On top of this there is the space and time issues, now i don't know how much free time (and privet, even if you just do yoga you can do it because you can say that is for flexibility [wich is true]) you can have but for example i meditate for 3 hours (more or less) and it's a lot and i can't back down or i will feel like shit because my energy levels Will go down. I think not everyone can do it.

You're right that it's not for everyone, but it is foe some people and he seems to be one of those just like other SS are. Military personnel gets evenings and weekends off, like the OP stated. Sometimes some evenings you train, but it's not every day. During the work day, when you move from one place to another with other people and you have to keep quiet, there's a lot of stuff you can do without mantras such as cleaning your aura, ascending your energy to keep it high, strengthen your AoP, spinning your chakras, empowering your chakras, cleaning your chakras. Some people are exceptional in circulating energy and directing it without issue. Serious levels of advancement in absorbing energy into your chakras, aura and other parts of the soul can rival and even outclass mantras. All depends on one's proficiency, which depends on how much you train certain skills and how consistent you are in that.

I've been living the airborne infantry life for almost five years now, and I've been pushed to the mental, physical and emotional breaking point dosens of times. Just becoming a seal is infinitely harder than my life. It's easy to wanna be a pipe hitter until your exerciseing literally 22-23 hours a day, every day for weeks on end out in the freezing cold ocean and sand.

If you think your really about it though, then don't waste your time coming up with your own workouts. Follow a professional navy seal training program, optimally for a year before you enlist. If you have a college degree then commission as an officer instead of enlisting.

If you wind up going for it, good luck brother. Die before quitting!!

A lot of SEAL's don't stay alive to the end of their service terms. Its a high causality profession. You will not have any time for spiritual development. If you decide to attempt this you will need your aura of protection daily. Don't get any Satanic or other tattoo's either and stay quiet.

Here is a documentary about the training to become a Navy Seal..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGvvNKBGgUw

This will give you an idea of what you will be going through, the dropout rate throughout training is over 90% from what I understand.

If you decide to go this route, you will have very little free time and be fighting for a military that is routinely used by the Jews for their global conquest.

Not trying to talk you out of it, but you should be aware of what your getting yourself into. Also remember that if you fail at your attempt to become a Navy Seal, you will still be excepted to serve out your time in the Navy in some other capacity.

I'm sure there are positives about being a Navy Seal, many someone else can share what those are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back