Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

feeling different since i was borned

When i was about 3 years old i felt im different from others and that i will have a hard life. I also felt i will be important somewhere and that i will have to convice some people in something. What could that mean?

Hail Satan!

himmler was a legend said:
When i was about 3 years old i felt im different from others and that i will have a hard life. I also felt i will be important somewhere and that i will have to convice some people in something. What could that mean?

Hail Satan!

Well did something from this happen in your life so far?

GG Allin said:

Hail Satan!

To me happened that i had a hard life. I felt other things will happen when i will be older

GG Allin said:

Hail Satan!

To me happened that i had a hard life. I felt other things will happen when i will be older
People who are in worse conditions are in thousands of not millions. You are not special. Specialness is earned ,not thrust upon you by your own imagination or by other people. To be special you have to earn excellence through power I.e results manifested in the material world which proves to you that you are special.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back