Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ether

666mt

How does the ether express itself? Does it manifest a body? And who would wield it?

The ether as far as I know is a primer for the elements and an ultraviolet type energy. It can absorb tons of energy, and thin the barriers between worlds for astral communication. It’s a really powerful substance.

Aether* (not the anaesthetic and solvent) is where the other Elements come from. The Universe is a vibrational Aether field which consists of numbers, geometry, sound, light, electromagnetism... We can vibrate certain frequencies of this field, with the use of Sanskrit or Runes, to create particular literal vibrations which...literally shake things into action, into being. It has to be possibly Physically, though.

FancyMancy said:
Aether* (not the anaesthetic and solvent) is where the other Elements come from. The Universe is a vibrational Aether field which consists of numbers, geometry, sound, light, electromagnetism... We can vibrate certain frequencies of this field, with the use of Sanskrit or Runes, to create particular literal vibrations which...literally shake things into action, into being. It has to be possibly Physically, though.

LOL nice correction, Aether*** my bad

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back