Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Daijal and Imam Mahdi

Nimrod33

I have a question about these two character from the Quran. I've read that, according to the studies of various anti-Islamic Christian websites, the Daijal is not the Christian Antichrist but the Christian Jesus, while, also according to them the Islamic Jesus is the Christian Antichrist and that Imam Mahdi is the Daijal. Is there any truth about these characters? Because i'm quite puzzled about them.

I don't know who those characters are. But from your description, looks like it is trying to spread an idea that Christianity and Islam are the opposite of each other. So if one of them is not true, then you must go to the other one because that is the alternative. Everyone must be either Christian or Muslim because those are the 2 choices.

But that is not true. Christianity and Islam are actually the exact same thing. Christians have gotten very passive over the generations because Europeans are naturally too caring and moral for such an evil barbaric system as christianity, so christians totally ignore and leave out 95% of the bible that is pure evil, violence, and cruelty. And instead they now only focus on the maybe 3% of the bible that sounds like nice phrases and lessons. So you can make the argument that most christians now are not true full christians, because actual christianity is so much more evil than what they focus on now.

Islam is the same thing as christianity was 600 years ago. You look at all the wars, "inquisitions", genocides, erased and inverted history, blood, that Christianity has directly caused all over the world, and it is identical to how the muslims are now doing with the jihad stuff. The most extremist muslims now are identical to how the extremist christians were 500 years ago. They have the same goals, they do the same actions, they are the same kind of program.

Your whole idea there is that these are 2 opposite systems, and that they are against each other. The truth is they are the same system, they are the 2 sides of the same 1 shekel coin.

Al-Masih ad-Dajjal is the Antichrist which is Adolf Hitler he is now an immortal god.

[url said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi[/url]"]
The Mahdi (Arabic: ٱلْمَهْدِيّ‎, ISO 233: al-mahdīy, meaning "the guided one") is an eschatological redeemer of Islam who, according to some Islamic traditions, will appear and rule for five, seven, nine, or nineteen years (according to differing interpretations)[1][2] before the Day of Judgment (yawm al-qiyamah, meaning "the Day of Resurrection")[3] and rid the world of evil.[4]

And The Mahdi "will appear and rule before the day of Judgment" which is the day which everyone gets a microchip in the brain. "and rid the world of evil" which is the satanic freedom or free will. so he is a jew
but this will happen if we stopped the RTRs the Jews are just trying to manifest this reality by the belief of the Muslims.

[url said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi[/url]"]Both agree that he will rule over Muslims and establish justice; however, they differ extensively on his attributes and status.

Justice in Islam means communism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back