Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New corona virus maybe a nother attemp to start ww3. If enouth chinese die and they blame it on usa as a bioattack.

Fuchs

I recently saw online a video with hebrew letters, showing chinese people fainting while standing up, paramedics with respirator suits taking fainted people in there ambulance. The video creators did promote a doomsday mood paired with judgment day nonsense (Messiah of Aron). I think nevertheless, the virus is not to be underestimated and it could be manmade. They even did bann local flights for people within china:

"Business:
China Orders Travel Agencies to Suspend Tours to Contain Virus Outbreak:

Sign up for Next China, a weekly email on where the nation stands now and where it's going next.

China has ordered all travel agencies to suspend sales of domestic and international tours as part of an effort to contain the spread of a novel coronavirus that has killed 25 and sickened hundreds.

The Ministry of Culture and Tourism ordered travel agencies and tourism companies to stop selling tour packages beginning Friday, according to a document seen by Bloomberg.

The action comes at the start of the Lunar New Year holidays, when millions of Chinese travel across the country and abroad. China is taking extraordinary measures as it tries to halt a disease that some fear could rival SARS. ...."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-24/china-orders-travel-agencies-to-suspend-all-tour-sales

Fuchs said:
I recently saw online a video with hebrew letters, showing chinese people fainting while standing up, paramedics with respirator suits taking fainted people in there ambulance. The video creators did promote a doomsday mood paired with judgment day nonsense (Messiah of Aron). I think nevertheless, the virus is not to be underestimated and it could be manmade. They even did bann local flights for people within china
Most likely is manmade, or better said jewish-made, especially in a country ruled completely by jews, like China. Viruses do not appear out of nothing. I read that Bill Gates is involved in developing a vaccine for this specific virus. What a coincidence. He mentionned somewhere in 2010-2012 about vaccine that if it makes it's way, it can reduce the world population by 10-15%

Indeed the situation is very sensible in poor areas where people reproduce like rabbits. A decision must be taken to control this. On long-term, laws prohibiting to have more than a specific number of kids might help but not in areas where there are not even hospitals and people are literally treated like animals while the presidents of this countries live in extreme luxury.

Anyway, however apparrently China is seriously acting to stop a potential global epidemic. Maybe they'll manage to stop it, this if is not typical propaganda and in reality they are looking for ways to spread it as wide as possible.

Fuchs said:
I recently saw online a video with hebrew letters, showing chinese people fainting while standing up, paramedics with respirator suits taking fainted people in there ambulance. The video creators did promote a doomsday mood paired with judgment day nonsense (Messiah of Aron). I think nevertheless, the virus is not to be underestimated and it could be manmade. They even did bann local flights for people within china:

"Business:

Sign up for Next China, a weekly email on where the nation stands now and where it's going next.

China has ordered all travel agencies to suspend sales of domestic and international tours as part of an effort to contain the spread of a novel coronavirus that has killed 25 and sickened hundreds.

The Ministry of Culture and Tourism ordered travel agencies and tourism companies to stop selling tour packages beginning Friday, according to a document seen by Bloomberg.

The action comes at the start of the Lunar New Year holidays, when millions of Chinese travel across the country and abroad. China is taking extraordinary measures as it tries to halt a disease that some fear could rival SARS. ...."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-24/china-orders-travel-agencies-to-suspend-all-tour-sales
It's very possible. Jews use every means to start wars. There are two possibilities. Either the lack of virus study plus poor hygiene in China or the Jews have modified one or more strains of the coronavirus and spread it through their agents in China trying to blame the US.

Master said:
Fuchs said:

"Business:

It's very possible. Jews use every means to start wars. There are two possibilities. Either the lack of virus study plus poor hygiene in China or the Jews have modified one or more strains of the coronavirus and spread it through their agents in China trying to blame the US.

Ninja666 did write a good post about it:

"Giving people a heads up on the Chinese New Years Eve. It might sound bad, but be aware and take cautions against people who are in contact with the Chinese.

Some travel outside of China to visit their relatives around the world, Europe, USA, other countries in Asia etc, and some travel to the Chinese in their country to visit relatives, for tourism, business etc. and they also return when they are done there.

In 2020, the first day of the Chinese New Year will be on Saturday, 25 January, initiating the Year of the Rat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year

"Year of the Rat" sounds appropriate, considering this is probably the Jews work in spreading the virus."

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30175

The corona virus seems to have been engineered with connections to wuhan back in 2015.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/lab-made-coronavirus-triggers-debate-34502

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4797993/

1580149006162-0.png

1580149060343.png

1580149239985.png

Fuchs said:
Master said:
Fuchs said:

"Business:

Ninja666 did write a good post about it:

"Giving people a heads up on the Chinese New Years Eve. It might sound bad, but be aware and take cautions against people who are in contact with the Chinese.

Some travel outside of China to visit their relatives around the world, Europe, USA, other countries in Asia etc, and some travel to the Chinese in their country to visit relatives, for tourism, business etc. and they also return when they are done there.

In 2020, the first day of the Chinese New Year will be on Saturday, 25 January, initiating the Year of the Rat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year

"Year of the Rat" sounds appropriate, considering this is probably the Jews work in spreading the virus."

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30175
In fact, it makes a lot of sense, in honor of the rat with the chin mold.
Rabbi-Ginsburgh-678x437-652x420.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back