Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting paid for doing FINAL RTR here is how it works:

Fuchs

You can pick a job like truck driver, with far distances between your loading and unloading stations, but not so far that you need a second driver. (40 min driving distance is good so you can do a smal cleaning after each rtr, drink something,...)
While driving (after you are experienced driver) you can do all day rtrs and getting payed for it, while driving.
The vehicle is normaly noise-protected so not much noise from the outside or inside is exchanged.
Even while driving in the city no one should here your vibrations(room volume) . You can even hide a singel printed out rtr sheet between a road map. It isn´t necessary to cross out the words if you disolve the hebrew words in your mind it should be enouth. I´m not quite sure if the distance travelled does influence the rtr in any way. I think rather not much.

I hope I did create with this post some ss truck drivers ;), keep the rtrs up guys.

Honestly when you drive your attention should be 100% on the road and not on doing things like this. This can get someone in a serious accident.

Fuchs said:
You can pick a job like truck driver, with far distances between your loading and unloading stations, but not so far that you need a second driver. (40 min driving distance is good so you can do a smal cleaning after each rtr, drink something,...)
While driving (after you are experienced driver) you can do all day rtrs and getting payed for it, while driving.
The vehicle is normaly noise-protected so not much noise from the outside or inside is exchanged.
Even while driving in the city no one should here your vibrations(room volume) . You can even hide a singel printed out rtr sheet between a road map. It isn´t necessary to cross out the words if you disolve the hebrew words in your mind it should be enouth. I´m not quite sure if the distance travelled does influence the rtr in any way. I think rather not much.

I hope I did create with this post some ss truck drivers ;), keep the rtrs up guys.

There are other jobs you can do that at I love meditating and doing the final Rtr during work but I work in a busy college cafeteria no one can hear you at normal volume. If you work in a busy place you can probably do it or work at home or in a quiet place where no one usually comes in.

There are probably some people on here that think that they can't do meditation vibrations or the RTR that can. Cause I have seen posts about it. It's just if it's really quiet you may not want to but I suppose some of these people are in a loud place sometimes. If you gauge the volume in a busy place you can eaisly do this. Trust me if your worried no one will know if you are not like shouting or something. Just like normal voice or lower.

No one even looked at me yet about this or said anything. Yes if people are open to the spiritual they will know and I honestly think a couple people do there and one of them tried connecting to me in the astral but nothing bad they won't know it from hearing you at least. I still don't know who that was lol.

With the cross out thing either do it in your mind or all at once near the end it doesn't effect it either way that much.

While true it's more powerful if you are at home focused on it fully etc it still ads energy to it if you want to do extra (I do them at home each day too) and if it's the only thing you can do then it's better than nothing.

Fuchs said:

That's the wrong idea. The spiritual is an even higher work and not as you described it, to play the RTR more distracted from physical work and the result is distraction on both work and danger. I absolutely do not want to offend you and please do not do what you described. It is completely wrong and useless and it is also dangerous. Spirituality requires specifically free time and privacy.

I hope you don't drive around while playing app games on your phone.

This is not the first time I see someone either suggesting to do RTRs and other meditations while driving or telling other people they do this. First of all, there's the extremely higher risk of incident like HP Hooded Cobra mentioned, regardless of how experienced of a driver one is. Secondly, there's this lie called multitasking: multitasking doesn't exist. If you do multiple things together, you're half-assing both, meaning both will have terrible quality. In this case, you'd be driving poorly and risk causing accidents from one side, making little to no effect on the spiritual side. Not only this, but you'd be getting your mind used to do things without focus and once an habit is set, changing back will require effort (less effort for air-dominant people, more effort for earth-dominant people.) Don't cause accidents. Do your spiritual practices with full focus and safety, at home or in any other private space.

For the vast majority of people, as long as you have the will to do the RTR, you will be presented with ways and opportunities to do so safely. What is important is that you try hard to find these ways, instead of being lazy. Always keep your own safety as the #1 priority. The Gods help us with finding ways too where needed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Honestly when you drive your attention should be 100% on the road and not on doing things like this. This can get someone in a serious accident.

My last attemp:
If someone is driving a long distance with poor speed (highway), the mind starts to wander after some time. If someone is doing the RTR with open eyes it can increase the perception of the environment. Maybe just listen to the mp3 and repeating it.

But, if it still looks like I tried to kill fellow ss, then please delete the post.

Stormblood said:
This is not the first time I see someone either suggesting to do RTRs and other meditations while driving or telling other people they do this. First of all, there's the extremely higher risk of incident like HP Hooded Cobra mentioned, regardless of how experienced of a driver one is. Secondly, there's this lie called multitasking: multitasking doesn't exist. If you do multiple things together, you're half-assing both, meaning both will have terrible quality. In this case, you'd be driving poorly and risk causing accidents from one side, making little to no effect on the spiritual side. Not only this, but you'd be getting your mind used to do things without focus and once an habit is set, changing back will require effort (less effort for air-dominant people, more effort for earth-dominant people.) Don't cause accidents. Do your spiritual practices with full focus and safety, at home or in any other private space.
I'd like to get a good look at multitasking. It's not that the CPU performs many actions at the same time and instant. But simply the CPU is very fast. And it seems like it handles a lot of things at the same time. The CPU is not a lone ruler but an organized government, ministers, president, etc., which handles many things quickly and connected to each other. And yes, multitasking on an individual level doesn't exist. A lone individual cannot concentrate on multiple things at the same time. But unity does. The Union is the force. Control is very important. Things must not get out of control. They have zero brain development and think they can handle computers.

Stormblood said:

There was a member who used to say she performed the RTRs while washing her hair and while riding a bicycle.

Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My last attemp:
If someone is driving a long distance with poor speed (highway), the mind starts to wander after some time. If someone is doing the RTR with open eyes it can increase the perception of the environment. Maybe just listen to the mp3 and repeating it.

But, if it still looks like I tried to kill fellow ss, then please delete the post.

Nobody thinks that Fuchs, I just wrote this for safety concerns. Take good care Brother.

Master said:
Stormblood said:
I'd like to get a good look at multitasking. It's not that the CPU performs many actions at the same time and instant. But simply the CPU is very fast. And it seems like it handles a lot of things at the same time. The CPU is not a lone ruler but an organized government, ministers, president, etc., which handles many things quickly and connected to each other. And yes, multitasking on an individual level doesn't exist. A lone individual cannot concentrate on multiple things at the same time. But unity does. The Union is the force. Control is very important. Things must not get out of control. They have zero brain development and think they can handle computers.
The translator didn't translate what I wanted to say properly. I must explain better what I wanted to say. Many people don't understand and don't understand what the computer is and how it works and they greedily try to imitate the computer thinking they can do more work at the same time. The computer is not a single, solitary thing but an organized unit. However, it is necessary to know your system requirements, i.e. your capabilities. Many things are possible and the power of the brain is very great. But having the zero brain trained and developed you can do very little. However, spirituality requires concentration and attention. It also requires detachment from the material and concentration on the astral and therefore requires free time and privacy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Fuchs said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My last attemp:

Nobody thinks that Fuchs, I just wrote this for safety concerns. Take good care Brother.

Good, sometimes after I post (not immediatly), it feels like someone tryes to feel me. After this post, I did feel 2-3 sec hatred towards me. I thought at first maybe the enemy is mad at me, but after I did read your response, I realised this could be a reason a admin was mad at me. Thanks for clearing up the situation HP. Hoodedcobra666.

Just be safe and do it in the bathroom like the rest of us. :lol:

Work these days is a massive joke. They treat people like an expendable. If you die today, they'll find a replacement tomorrow.

You better not be sacrificing your sanity and health for a place that doesn't care about you.

Master said:
Master said:
Stormblood said:
The translator didn't translate what I wanted to say properly. I must explain better what I wanted to say. Many people don't understand and don't understand what the computer is and how it works and they greedily try to imitate the computer thinking they can do more work at the same time. The computer is not a single, solitary thing but an organized unit. However, it is necessary to know your system requirements, i.e. your capabilities. Many things are possible and the power of the brain is very great. But having the zero brain trained and developed you can do very little. However, spirituality requires concentration and attention. It also requires detachment from the material and concentration on the astral and therefore requires free time and privacy.

I understood what you meant. I hope other readers did too.

Stormblood said:
Master said:
Master said:

I understood what you meant. I hope other readers did too.
All right, then.

How to get paid for doing RTR:
[*]Do RTR

[*]Do something to make your soul more energy

[*]Do more RTR

[*]Hopefully create a future where we don't get put into a communist gulag so we don't get tortured to death. I think that's a pretty good payment, our safety and prosperity is very important.

Because you know that's what they're planning on doing to us. Just watch Project Veritas reporting of Bernie Sanders's campaign workers talking about the gulags they want to put us in. One of Bernie Sanders's campaign workers talked about how they are going to abolish the private owning of all land, and he said "well we would probably stop short of executing the land owners, because you know, that kind of thing is bad for the soul, but we do gotta find a way to deal with it and get rid of the private owning of land." This is the kind of thing that the campaign of a communist actually talk and plan about, the communists are the same now as they were 100 years ago. Project Veritas, look it up. They have the recordings of Bernie's team.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back