Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Whats a good affirmation to use with Ansuz for freeing the soul?

Ignisalas

Anyone have any good ideas on the best affirmation to use for the Ansuz rune? I was planning on using it to get rid of Saturn influences, but I cant seem to get a really good affirmation for it. Something like, "I am now completely and permanently free from all obsticles and bindings that are caused by Saturn, in a happy and beneficial way for me."
That seems pretty good but it also seems a little off to me. Anyone have any good ideas?

Your Saturn is in a specific sign and house and has specific aspects that happen with it. Usually I would think only the hard aspects represent major challenges related to it but the soft ones are more like a skill or more positive grounding in this area of life.

Anyways so you have a major Saturn issue in the house it is in and colored by the sign and an area of life the sign rules. You would want to look to the biggest issue with this. Think about it.

Taylor the affirmation to something specific you would like to work on with Saturn

Like for example if it is in Gemini and the 10th house You would have some issues with your father and growing up you may have issues related to peoples perception of being slow or not intelligent in some way or may have issues with learning. You would have issues with your Father in this case making you feel unworthy.

Just an Example or Saturn in Virgo 7th house

You would have issues with Health and your body in some way and this would lead you to feel like you were not worthy of a partner and your family may try to interfere in romantic things or you would have a disability that interfered with this somehow so far as health. You may be either very unorganized and messy or hyper worried almost ocd like about it.

Just possiblity think like this look to the house and sign your Saturn is in none of these are my own personal stuff but I am giving an example of how you would read this.

Now Taylor your affirmations to the biggest issue that Saturn causes then work on the next biggest one. It may be you only have one major issue so work on that.

I think this is way more effective than what you are trying to do. The reason is it took me years of doing Munka meditations to finally start to get over the issues that my Saturn represents. I still really hate my Saturn placement and wish it was in a different sign but I think everyone does lol.

Your affirmation is focused on Saturn. Do you see something on the foreseeable future to negate malefic planetary movements?

If that's the case your affirmation is good. Like HP Cobra suggests I would add " now and forever" at the end.

For a general affirmation use below -
"I am now completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma and connections to enemies of Satan from past lives and present incarnation
in a postive way for me now and forever"

slyscorpion said:
Your Saturn is in a specific sign and house and has specific aspects that happen with it. Usually I would think only the hard aspects represent major challenges related to it but the soft ones are more like a skill or more positive grounding in this area of life.

Anyways so you have a major Saturn issue in the house it is in and colored by the sign and an area of life the sign rules. You would want to look to the biggest issue with this. Think about it.

Taylor the affirmation to something specific you would like to work on with Saturn

Like for example if it is in Gemini and the 10th house You would have some issues with your father and growing up you may have issues related to peoples perception of being slow or not intelligent in some way or may have issues with learning. You would have issues with your Father in this case making you feel unworthy.

Just an Example or Saturn in Virgo 7th house

You would have issues with Health and your body in some way and this would lead you to feel like you were not worthy of a partner and your family may try to interfere in romantic things or you would have a disability that interfered with this somehow so far as health. You may be either very unorganized and messy or hyper worried almost ocd like about it.

Just possiblity think like this look to the house and sign your Saturn is in none of these are my own personal stuff but I am giving an example of how you would read this.

Now Taylor your affirmations to the biggest issue that Saturn causes then work on the next biggest one. It may be you only have one major issue so work on that.

I think this is way more effective than what you are trying to do. The reason is it took me years of doing Munka meditations to finally start to get over the issues that my Saturn represents. I still really hate my Saturn placement and wish it was in a different sign but I think everyone does lol.

Thanks, I think I've made a good affirmation. Ive tweaked my affirmation a bit to get rid of specific problems caused by my Saturn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back