Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

celtic knot

satanas666

the Celtic knot can i use it its the one with tree points an a circle can i use it do i just invert it should i remove the circle

satanas666 said:
the Celtic knot can i use it its the one with tree points an a circle can i use it do i just invert it should i remove the circle

it would be helpfull if you would attach an immage like this:

celtic_knot_by_slimcandy-d4frroz.jpg

to attach such image post a link of that image within [img ] [ /img] (no spares)

Fuchs said:
satanas666 said:

to attach such image post a link of that image within [img ] [ /img] (no spares)

thanks oh an that is the image its also called the triple knot i do want to use it but dont know if i have to invert it or remove the circle

This is only one of many celtic knots. This is a triquetra interlaced with the Sun. There's no need to remove the circle, as that's the sun circle and it's around the symbol to bind it. If you want it without the circle, here it is:

triqueta.jpg
330px-Coa_Illustration_Cross_Triquetra.svg.png

You can also draw it yourself by intersecting three circles and then deleting parts of them.

As for whether to invert it or not, that depends on what you want to do with it. If you want to use it inside yourself, point-up would bring energy up to the crown, point down would bring energy down to the root. Among things, this symbol represents the union of the tree main nadis: ida, pingala and sushumna, which merge during the Magnum Opus.

satanas666 said:
Fuchs said:
satanas666 said:

thanks oh an that is the image its also called the triple knot i do want to use it but dont know if i have to invert it or remove the circle

Why do you want to use it? ( i have no futher knowledge about it)
I only know Led Zeppelin did use it on there covers and HP.Mageson666 did write about thear song stairway to heaven:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10&p=50124&hilit=led+zeppelin#p50124

Fuchs said:
satanas666 said:
Fuchs said:

Why do you want to use it? ( i have no futher knowledge about it)
I only know Led Zeppelin did use it on there covers and HP.Mageson666 did write about thear song stairway to heaven:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10&p=50124&hilit=led+zeppelin#p50124

sorry i used to use it as a symbol of protection i still do just needed to know if it was corrupted or not

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back