Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why does it take so much time to advance?

luis

I was wondering why does it take so much time to advance? Is it because of the curses of the Jews or it's just natural that it takes a lot? While I do have faith in Spiritual Satanism because I had too many experiences to not believe in it, someday it's a struggle because I ask myself why does it take so much to advance? It's almost two years and yes I'm better and I can do much more but it's like I'm always on level 1 and cannot go up or something >-< I know that it takes years but someday it's hard...

There is no area in life where one can achieve mastery in 2 years. 2 years in universe time is a joke time. It's too small of a time. We humans are affected by time and we can't accept these cycles due to mortality and short lifespans. Then, there is mass degeneration that is quite embed into our species. There are many more reasons and not solely the enemy in this.

It doesn't take "As much time", but it depends on what standards one has set. The first thing you have to evaluate is these standards.

Having meditated before outside of Satanism, and then again in it, I personally know as a guarantee, that this path is x10 to x100 the speed of outsiders. When I was an outsider, even the most simple things were a total strain.

As you stack years of work, it will increase more and more.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is no area in life where one can achieve mastery in 2 years. 2 years in universe time is a joke time. It's too small of a time. We humans are affected by time and we can't accept these cycles due to mortality and short lifespans. Then, there is mass degeneration that is quite embed into our species. There are many more reasons and not solely the enemy in this.

It doesn't take "As much time", but it depends on what standards one has set. The first thing you have to evaluate is these standards.

Having meditated before outside of Satanism, and then again in it, I personally know as a guarantee, that this path is x10 to x100 the speed of outsiders. When I was an outsider, even the most simple things were a total strain.

Thank you, i know these things that you said, maybe Yesterday was a bad day. I'll keep working and advancing.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you, i know these things that you said, maybe Yesterday was a bad day. I'll keep working and advancing.
The reason is that we have a very short life. In the golden age people lived thousands of years and therefore had a lot of time to study and meditate. And it's all the enemy's fault.
1) directly
2) Indirectly, which comes from the first, stopping our progress or rather making us go back because we were advanced before. However, natural processes are natural processes but the enemy is responsible for this damnation. However, we have enough time to develop spiritually and the way to do so is to organize our time and work seriously and precisely.

I dont really think it takes much time to see progress though. But well the HPs know better than me

Of course pretending to be fully immortal within 3 or 4 years is probably totally unrealistic.

Coming from someone who is relatively young and has never done drugs (only alcohol) it took me a few months to begin to barely feel things like my 6th chakra and what not. This was when I meditated like just 20 or so mins a day - which is nothing, but the first times one does not have the motivation to do more, the joy of motivating is not there yet

Then things really changed when I started doing yoga and after I dedicated, things just come automatically, health, mental sharpness, memory, learning skills, creativity and even physical strength to name a few and all this within few months.

Not only that, but one begins to find pleasure in doing things like meditation and yoga which in turn, little by little, one will be guided to the correct path.

I'm not even advanced, but as of right now I can get some sort of high by combining certain meditations, and this is funny cause I end up laughing at the stupidest shit ever and feels like im having the best moment in my life

Most of the real progress was this year and it is the year i took spiritual practices in a more serious way, it takes will power to get things going, and I'll be damned, it's free, it's worth all the effort, NPCs should have no excuse

Just imagine what someone who is truly advanced can do. Think someone who is advanced enough to live 300 years ain't that wonderful

This road as the HPs say, it's slow, it's uneasy at times yet it's the best ride ever. Sometimes you gotta realize how lucky you are to be here, either by fighting off the fuckin Jews or building the best version of one's self

Master said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The reason is that we have a very short life. In the golden age people lived thousands of years and therefore had a lot of time to study and meditate. And it's all the enemy's fault.
1) directly
2) Indirectly, which comes from the first, stopping our progress or rather making us go back because we were advanced before. However, natural processes are natural processes but the enemy is responsible for this damnation. However, we have enough time to develop spiritually and the way to do so is to organize our time and work seriously and precisely.
I think at least for me it's because this life does not accept and know about real spirituality. If i lived in a world where you can dedicate 100% your life to spiritualy advance and everyone will accept you then i would not feel this way.

What you are feeling now is somewhat natural during spiritual advancement,there are times you will feel as though you are not moving forward anymore.but the thing is you are you just don't know it,in advancement there are negative forces that will try to stop you but you have to overcome them,the road to the godhead is very narrow and filled with corpses of those who have failed.only the bold and courageous ones make it through

luis said:
Master said:
luis said:
1) directly
I think at least for me it's because this life does not accept and know about real spirituality. If i lived in a world where you can dedicate 100% your life to spiritualy advance and everyone will accept you then i would not feel this way.
I understand, you want freedom. That will happen when we are free of the enemy.

Well,
in my opinion, I think that you are still advancing, but you can't tell the difference, because is a continuous progress. If one day you lift 10kg, and the next day you lift 50kg, you would feel it. But if one day you lift 10kg and the next month you lift 10kg and 1mg, you still have made progress, but surely you can't feel it.

I'm on my fifth year of SS. I'm also still on level 1 if I compare it with techniques, like seeing auras, etc... But I know that from my first day I matured a lot, and learned a lot of things that will help me on my path.
The body, soul and mind need to mature, so maybe is better that for something it needs to take time.
Nevertheless, don't get discouraged, you will DEFINITELY see the differences,

HH

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back