Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spirit legion ?

Power of Justice [JG]

Can anyone explain the meaning of "spirit legion'' to me ? When you go on JoS and search up Demons they have listed under their traits a number of spirit legions they command.

So is it like spirits , thoughtforms , deceased people who's souls are still around and have power , or actual demons but lower ranks than the major gods ? I can tell already some people might see my question as offensive but i just want to know exactly what a spirit legion means

Powerofjustice said:
Can anyone explain the meaning of "spirit legion'' to me ? When you go on JoS and search up Demons they have listed under their traits a number of spirit legions they command.

So is it like spirits , thoughtforms , deceased people who's souls are still around and have power , or actual demons but lower ranks than the major gods ? I can tell already some people might see my question as offensive but i just want to know exactly what a spirit legion means
I am not sure thought, but what my understanding (limited on many many levels) says is about the way certain souls worship certain Gods?. Maybe i am not sure thought. As it says in the Returning curses part 2 that the wicca that connect to our pagan gods( maybw they worshiped the deity mentioned?). Not sure though.

Seeing as I posted this a while ago you must have stumbled on it using the search function, meaning people want to know what a spirit legion actually is. Can we get a HP on this ?

A legion of Spirits.

legion
noun
noun: legion; plural noun: legions

a division of 3,000–6,000 men, including a complement of cavalry, in the ancient Roman army.
Similar: brigade, regiment, battalion, company, troop, division

By Spirit it can mean Souls or other Astral entities such as Thoughtforms or Elementals, which are more advanced than Thoughtforms and are like mini-Souls or lesser-Souls, or other Astral beings or Lower Daemons, if I am not mistaken.

I am just guessing here, I repeat I do not know the truth lol

But I think that x legions of spirit means, that they have x legions of beings that can operate on the astral realm, so Our nordic gods the race of Satan, other ETs, Deceased Satanists.. I am repeating I have no clue how this reality is, however this would make sense to me
But I have no clue tbh

Think of it as a team. Like any office has different departments with different department heads. Each team carries out different tasks based on their skill set, and all teams in conjunction carry out a larger common goal. This is the same thing.

Powerofjustice said:
Seeing as I posted this a while ago you must have stumbled on it using the search function, meaning people want to know what a spirit legion actually is. Can we get a HP on this ?

Honestly I'm curious too.

It's not that I don't appreciate your answers it's just that no one has given me a concrete one , I get what a legion means but when they say spirit that's where the confusion is. Someone suggested deceased satanists others said elementals, not sure what those are ..

Powerofjustice said:
It's not that I don't appreciate your answers it's just that no one has given me a concrete one , I get what a legion means but when they say spirit that's where the confusion is. Someone suggested deceased satanists others said elementals, not sure what those are ..
Check the site for information about what those things are. As for deceased Satanists - they are not dead; just their Physical Body is, until they reincarnate and get a new Physical Body.

Powerofjustice said:

They are the people/souls/beings that the demon governs over specifically. In that they are tasked to guide/keep in line/coordinate or generally hold a specific rulership over, likely spirits that cater to that specific demons office.

It's kind of like a king/queen and their kingdom where they have their own people to guide, look out for, command and have specific sovereignty over. Whoever your guardian demon is, you are one among those spirits in the legions they govern over.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Powerofjustice said:

They are the people/souls/beings that the demon governs over specifically. In that they are tasked to guide/keep in line/coordinate or generally hold a specific rulership over, likely spirits that cater to that specific demons office.

It's kind of like a king/queen and their kingdom where they have their own people to guide, look out for, command and have specific sovereignty over. Whoever your guardian demon is, you are one among those spirits in the legions they govern over.

That makes a lot of sense, thank you kind sir!

I was always curious about that too but never saw anything specifically on the JoS or here. I have just searched.

I dont know what it really means but I already thought something similiar to Ghost in the Machine.

I think it is related to the soul connection with the god.

When it is said "rules" it is not something imposed.

For example, lets take venus to illustrate. Venus generally speaking is the planet of love and beauty. The person who has a proeminent venus will be under "rulership" of the god related to venus as the god is the greatest manifestation of its energy. So this person life will be mostly driven by venus energy and by living life it will "praise" and "serve" this god on its way even uncounciously.

Or you can think on it by colors. Lets say that each soul has a specific color. A certain god is the greatest manifestation of blue for example. Then, the shades of blue will be under its rulership.

So the legions of spirits that the god governs are souls which their manifestation is very aligned to a specific god.

That is my guess.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back