Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Deepest Trance = Astral Pojection

Necrorifter

I am curious if there is a trance state that is deeper than one that leads to astral projection considering that at that point, your body is practically asleep for you to separate from your physical self?

Necrorifter said:
I am curious if there is a trance state that is deeper than one that leads to astral projection considering that at that point, your body is practically asleep for you to separate from your physical self?
both are actually different.
in the trance state you access your sub conscious mind by altering your brain waves while in astral projection your astral body actually leaves the body.
Hail SATAN

Necrorifter said:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditations_for_Astral_Projection.html

Usthepeople666 said:
Necrorifter said:
both are actually different.
in the trance state you access your sub conscious mind by altering your brain waves while in astral projection your astral body actually leaves the body.
Hail SATAN
Yes, I am aware of that. I was curious if both are of the same trance level, and if it is possible to go deeper into trance than one needed for astral projection.

Fuchs said:
Necrorifter said:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Meditations_for_Astral_Projection.html
Thanks for that.

You should study brain frequencies. You're normally in a beta range, except when you're fully focused and accessing your left hemisphere, then your frequency raises to the gamma range, speeding up. Trance starts when your brain slows down. A light trance is associated with the alpha range. Below that you have theta, delta and epsilon. From the theta range is possible to experience astral body projection. For starters, the deeper the trance, the better. There's something about brainwaves on the main website: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brainwaves.html

The epsilon range is from 0.5 Hz and below.

Stormblood said:
You should study brain frequencies. You're normally in a beta range, except when you're fully focused and accessing your left hemisphere, then your frequency raises to the gamma range, speeding up. Trance starts when your brain slows down. A light trance is associated with the alpha range. Below that you have theta, delta and epsilon. From the theta range is possible to experience astral body projection. For starters, the deeper the trance, the better. There's something about brainwaves on the main website: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brainwaves.html

Huh, so astral projection is not total unconsciousness yet. Guess there is one more which is delta below theta. I guess it means sense. Your mind is still active even if your body are totally asleep in theta trance. But once you enter delta, it just skips time mode for you. Is there anything useful that we can actively do with delta or is theta the main goal every time?

Necrorifter said:
Stormblood said:

Huh, so astral projection is not total unconsciousness yet. Guess there is one more which is delta below theta. I guess it means sense. Your mind is still active even if your body are totally asleep in theta trance. But once you enter delta, it just skips time mode for you. Is there anything useful that we can actively do with delta or is theta the main goal every time?

After as I know, trance is a state that shuts down your logical/left side of the brain and allows you to access your creative/right brain. The lower your brainwave frequency goes, the deeper the state. Starting from a certain frequency, your body is completely asleep too but the mind only goes asleep if you allow it or you are untrained. The more you train, the deeper the stage you can get to before falling asleep. However, as you move into past the delta stage toward the epsilon stage, your body will go into a comatose stage. Of course, adepts can wake up from that.

The deeper the stage, the better access you have to your spiritual abilities and some have had "shamanic" experiences. For the body, studies show deep stages of healing too. There is research available online.

Stormblood said:
Necrorifter said:
Stormblood said:

After as I know, trance is a state that shuts down your logical/left side of the brain and allows you to access your creative/right brain. The lower your brainwave frequency goes, the deeper the state. Starting from a certain frequency, your body is completely asleep too but the mind only goes asleep if you allow it or you are untrained. The more you train, the deeper the stage you can get to before falling asleep. However, as you move into past the delta stage toward the epsilon stage, your body will go into a comatose stage. Of course, adepts can wake up from that.

The deeper the stage, the better access you have to your spiritual abilities and some have had "shamanic" experiences. For the body, studies show deep stages of healing too. There is research available online.

Interesting, Thanks for the update, I am well aware that one can keep their mind conscious even with body asleep, I am just not sure of how far can you push that considering that your brain is part of your body. But it is nice to see that one can leave comatose if one is well experienced in void meditation.

Does a trance(self-hypnosis) correspond with mindfulness(void?)?

In other words does training to trance and shutting down the logical side, subduing it, kinda like a circuit breaker shutting down the power. Does that count as training for void or a form of void meditation?

I've known about self-hypnosis and trance pretty much since I was like 4-5 years old but didn't actually even study it in depth till the internet right around 9-10 years old. But in all the years that have passed I've never fully encountered a trance state.

It's funny I'm in my head ALL the time, my mind non-stop plays music in the backgrounds, usually it's the background. I mean hell I've even had situations whereby playing a different song in my mind fatigues me. How or what is the best way to train in trance if even the act of training trance fatigues me.

Have I ever had any trance training, the answer is yes, but usually if it even works I don't feel much. I feel like I'm doing it incorrectly kinda like "Is thinking of the trance wrong?", in other words does performing the activities like ladder or lift or leaf or any other hell even the rope technique that induces a trance but isn't that just thinking with the logical side.

I guess the question that needs to be asked is "Is thinking of visualizing a form of logical side or a form of right side?"

I will admit as a thinker and someone who probably never shut off their thoughts for more than 2 or 3 seconds in the best possible capacity. Trance kinda irks me as it's really difficult.

I will readily admit most if not all my meditations are done fully consciously what is defined as beta perhaps slight drop in frequency for a slight relaxation. But I always feel like I'm meditating incorrectly like for example Yoga is being in an altered state possible and performing asanas or is Yoga a beta level exercise that requires full attention and any form of altered state can create issues. I guess what I'm trying to state is how much altered state can a person be in and still perform yoga fully and correctly.

So I'm sure with everyone reading the above you probably notice how much ancient issues I have dealing with something that on some level is probably 20+ years of wondering how the hell do I even enter a trance or whatever. I know many will state you've done it a shitload of times already the entire point is to do it consciously and for an extended period of time to learn it.

I should also point out I myself learned it due to astral projection back when I first got the internet. Or at least learning about it guided me to AP subject.

You can set your alarm wake you up at 4am,you would them feel sleepy,your brain wave will be slowed down,
that is the best time to do astral projection.

Gear88 said:

In other words does training to trance and shutting down the logical side, subduing it, kinda like a circuit breaker shutting down the power. Does that count as training for void or a form of void meditation?

No, trance doesn't equal void meditation, in trance you can experience many many things, when doing void meditation you block everything. Trance is like a platform of just being while void meditation is to be done in every platform if wanted. Void meditation is a necessity of the mind in trance states and applied power. But really simple is to be thought as a laser focus on one desired thing.

To train the mind to be void you have to first be conscious of you thoughts. Thoughts can be an inner voice, images, audio, everything is a thought if comes from within. After noticing your thoughts you have to discard them. You can do that either visually by imagining that thought be destroyed or by will, you afirm to yourself it is gone by intention, not inner voice. You would say that you are giving energy by noticing the thoughts and they are to be ignored, no you have to be conscious in void not unconscious. After the river of thoughts are to be rarefied you are to continue and repeat and repeat. This gets you in control of your mind, as being in void is a little tricky as myself can't tell you how to attain it directly because it is a feeling and a brutal emotion of being. When I attain it personally I feel a big big hole of nothing with emotion in me.

When I was as little as 6-7 years old I remember doing void meditation by understanding what is existence if earth, solar system, stars, universe wouldn't exist, gradually, where I would be, and I would attain a raw emotion of nothing and not a single thought was present , just silence that wasn't even present as an ideea in me. But this overpowers me to this day and do not use it anymore and I do not suggest it because the focus on one thing is to be desired in my opinion, not nothing. Nothingness is very unpleasant to me.

Nama Enki said:
You can set your alarm wake you up at 4am,you would them feel sleepy,your brain wave will be slowed down,
that is the best time to do astral projection.

I suggest a stronger will in attaining astral projection that does not depend on any time or justification. This little helpers can be overpowered by discipline in meditation and applied will.

Gear88 said:

I've known about self-hypnosis and trance pretty much since I was like 4-5 years old but didn't actually even study it in depth till the internet right around 9-10 years old. But in all the years that have passed I've never fully encountered a trance state.

It's funny I'm in my head ALL the time, my mind non-stop plays music in the backgrounds, usually it's the background. I mean hell I've even had situations whereby playing a different song in my mind fatigues me. How or what is the best way to train in trance if even the act of training trance fatigues me.

Have I ever had any trance training, the answer is yes, but usually if it even works I don't feel much. I feel like I'm doing it incorrectly kinda like "Is thinking of the trance wrong?", in other words does performing the activities like ladder or lift or leaf or any other hell even the rope technique that induces a trance but isn't that just thinking with the logical side.

I guess the question that needs to be asked is "Is thinking of visualizing a form of logical side or a form of right side?"

I will admit as a thinker and someone who probably never shut off their thoughts for more than 2 or 3 seconds in the best possible capacity. Trance kinda irks me as it's really difficult.

I will readily admit most if not all my meditations are done fully consciously what is defined as beta perhaps slight drop in frequency for a slight relaxation. But I always feel like I'm meditating incorrectly like for example Yoga is being in an altered state possible and performing asanas or is Yoga a beta level exercise that requires full attention and any form of altered state can create issues. I guess what I'm trying to state is how much altered state can a person be in and still perform yoga fully and correctly.

So I'm sure with everyone reading the above you probably notice how much ancient issues I have dealing with something that on some level is probably 20+ years of wondering how the hell do I even enter a trance or whatever. I know many will state you've done it a shitload of times already the entire point is to do it consciously and for an extended period of time to learn it.

I should also point out I myself learned it due to astral projection back when I first got the internet. Or at least learning about it guided me to AP subject.

Dude, you are already in a trance. Trance is another word to simply define relaxation. If you're mediating then naturally you would already fall within a trance state while doing the meditation. Advance meditaters can get into a trance within seconds, and the results and experience associated with that mediation is the same or similar to those who need 5min to get into a trance. The more you practice the easier mediation becomes, but if you are so over reactive that you dont realize your in a trance(in my opinion of yourself from what you post) then you wont realize that you are in a trance.

Also trance is another way to describe the Qigong state which is proven by science to heal you in that your body begins to run smoothly during the process. So there is no stress or emotional blocks to weigh your body down as youre in the here and now so to speak and just relaxing. This naturally opens up the body to allow energy to flow as well as nothing is blocking its way.

As far as over activity is concerned as well, this may be an attack. To ground yourself you can just meditate on being ground and not over reactive. You can mediate on the Earth Element, or the Intermediate version of the Earth element and just ground yourself within whatever scene you picture.

I appreciate both of you guys responses. Albeit I will state "Yes I'm aware I'm in some trance". But it's nothing special it doesn't feel any different. I don't feel altered or anything.

I'm aware it requires diving down and since "Nakedhill" stated visualizing my best guess is visualizing doesn't interfere with trance.

With that said "Nakedhill" also confused me because he is using imagination/visualization or as one blog I read "mentalization" to eliminate thoughts my understanding is void requires zero thoughts only the background thoughts of your subconcious response but when it comes to the active state "zilch". It's very confusing as I do recall reading a bit on other religions definition of a controlled state and usually they respond with "the thoughts will eventually settle down like dirty water, dirt settling".

I know in void we "control" our mind to shut off thoughts and maintain thoughtlessness or more precisely as one member who responded to me previously said "maintain single-pointed concentration".

But non the less I just cannot for the life of me control my thoughts. Look guys I'm a thinker I think wildly to maintain my level of existence. I just don't understand void at all. Can I do it sure but for like a second maybe two seconds. All in all very minute amount of time of void. I'm aware Robert Bruce(Astral projector) states once you achieve the silent state it becomes something you never want to part with. Which leads me to believe that either thoughts do appear as intuitive insights or the ability to void the mind is so wonderful that having this level of control sublimate the negatives of the mind. As I do recall buddhist(modern) meditations like mindfulness or thought observation as becoming popular with people wanting to reduce stress and whatnot. Avoiding most thoughts as usually they serve no purpose i.e. rumination or the act of worrying.

So all in all I'm quite confused on void and have no direct experience with it in long term, long development.

With that said the other is trance and I notice that no matter what it doesn't feel any different or strange or special than my normal activities. So I was in a trance, so what, is what pops out to my mind. What's so special about it and since you stated simple relaxation is a light trance. Now my quest is to delve into it deeper. But funny enough it creates situations like falling asleep and whatnot.

Also to point out my body hurts like hell sitting down. I don't know what it is but I'm extremely uncomfortable sitting down. I used to have a chair that I like for meditating but was thrown away when I was in the hospital, no idea why I never gave permission to be thrown. But in the end I just feel annoyed at sitting down.

Some might state lying down but that has hurdles of it's own such as falling asleep. With that said another annoying thing is breathing. When I was a kid I used to say a lot "I hate breathing" and I notice that while the breath is used both for taking in energy(pranic breath) and expelling stress and inducing relaxation. I can't for the life of me enjoy deep breathing. I like to breath gently properly but gently. Breathing deeply requires so much mental effort, exhaustion is what occurs in keeping it that it makes me feel like going to sleep.

So my statements that I said "Anyone mind helping me understand some of these negatives?"

And yes I have researched this stuff, this isn't being said out of pure ignorance. But I can't seem to find much answers on such things.

Brainwaves: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brainwaves.html
Brain: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brain.html
About hypnosis: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/About_Hypnosis.html

Gear88 said:

The fact that you are a thinker is very good in many ways, as I am too and also my Spiritual Satanist father is too, we have a way of first finding the mental comfort to proceed to the tasks. Understanding is the big factor in this, but as it shows this cultivated logical part of the brain always tries to take the lead when there must be a balance if I could say between the rational and irrational, masculine and feminine. The aspects that matter by a logical side of point is discipline of the mental and emotional ground and also the body. The means to achieve that said discipline varies from individual to individual as well as the end goal, of how and what is achieved varies too. You have to approach things on the feminine side more by the foundations of the masculine side.

When we talk about void as a meditation, as an inner working on the individual, it is first about disciplining the mental ground. When you say you are conscious about something, you acknowledge its existence and everything that holds as a characteristic of it, more or less, it is now part of your mental ground. You know. The exterior exchanges with the interior and reverse, and at the same time. This is communication on all levels, also in the emotional ground, even if its not perceived or not intense enough for you to memorize it. You as an organism and have a lot of processes and exchanges withing yourself, from the cells to more conscious aspect of organs. A lot of these exchanges are done continually without you as the whole knowing, as well as the thoughts that yourself have. An effort is to be made to first acknowledge these thoughts, thoughts are “spoken” by you to yourself.

“When the mind is thinking it is talking to itself” - Plato

So it is now a work of focusing on the present of your mental process. What do you think now? This implies a disruption of other duties that require your mind. You are working on it. You need to pursue the strings of your mind, as the thoughts are interconnected by the past memories, present and the projection of them in the future. This passive quality of self observation is to be cultivated for prolonged periods. It is done parallel to your repetitive mind, this is making yourself more conscious of yourself. An ironic part is that you from birth did this, but unconscious.

Now the nature and purpose of void meditation is that after being conscious of your thoughts in an expansive way, to take control of the processes, starting an active duty to control the mind. The whole goal is to acquire control of yourself, that means power. From complete observant you are now actively interacting with the thoughts. The thoughts that hold no importance to the goal of you, which is to be acquiring perfect focus, are to be disrupted, they are to be no longer existent .

The methods of doing that varies from person to person. What enables me to do that might disable you, or other. The method of other might not work on me etc. This holds no importance really as the evolving part of the individual, is always individual to many terms, even if it may hold common ground in many aspects, the subjective and different souls have different methods, different feelings..everything. So this should not create a conflict, as well as the achieved states some may share as the aspects are corresponding to the souls of individuals.

Conflicting made-expectations with reality is by not having a more vigorous and timed meditation of yourself, but it may also be a masked dissatisfaction of your current state associated with what other projected to be as superior. This holds no importance, forget about it. Expectations are good only with already done foundations. From these foundations, slowly but steady you uproot yourself, and the intuition part of you will show you how every level is to be in the close future.
So the methods are to be discovered by yourself, but the objective side is the same, you have to clean the thoughts. Having also expectations to an abstract future is bad, there are to be in a realism future, not an abstract one. Oh I will do it tomorrow, that is abstract, train yourself to know and condition yourself to do it in the future, that is a realism future.

If you don’t desire doing that, you won’t. If you desire and you still can’t control, you lack training. Training is never enough and never ends, but this can be check-pointed by setting goals of proved states or actions by the fruits you grow within yourself by this meditations of taking control and power meditation.

Void meditation develops a strong and a very conscious mind, everything in control of the individual. This enables the practitioner to have enormous leaps in power meditation, as the focus will enable more expansive cultivation of energies, of understanding and applying desires and thoughts. A trained mind without any other powers really, void meditation and chakra (or pointed) breathing adept will make if desired any glass object to break, or more correctly any bound between matters to break. This is how powerful can go a laser concentration with individual methods based on intention, and really this example is nothing and holds no importance to the other affairs bound to happen with this cultivated quality of the individual.

Now a trained mind with a relaxed body is to enter to different levels of trance. Trances as different states of being is also an individual aspect to the level of every level, if that makes sense. The body must be gradually put in a profound relaxation. The fact that you are having problems with deep breaths is something that you alone need to confront and resolve as it is something that you need to control fully and also be in comfort with it. Even with an untrained mind you can enter a deep trance, but as you stated you have a lot of stress that keeps you away. Expectations, mental stress and body feelings keep you away from achieving that.

“But funny enough it creates situations like falling asleep and whatnot” - well here you are on the right path as the key in this is to not sleep but to continue the same mechanism that got you into sleeping. Here comes the mind with the awareness and power to not subdue to some other thoughts that steal you into the sleep. What I use for me to get in to that state is awareness of my body, I pursue every feeling of my body and understand it. Lay down comfortable, use the breath as a focus and anchor your body to the breath. After making yourself cozy enough you proceed with the mind to parts of the body. Legs, how do they feel, relax them, leave every tension of them. What is tension in legs? I don’t know, contract the legs very hard then relax them, see the difference and the tension from before? Doing this on the upper body to even the tongue and facial muscles. This from maybe 10 minutes will take you with training to a minute or less. Now in this relaxed state you are to enter a trance, as the trance is past the breath, past the limited body feelings. You are to stay aware and still for a long time, or if you are smart to will to enter a trance, not by stress or forcing, but by diving into a feeling. You can rotate , you can try and make a falling effect, or wait it out. If you feel the energy, the pure feeling of energy in your body can be used to be focused on.

Doing the above many times imprints it as a button or feeling in you, that you can access and take it from there. You are ….like basically making a save file in your mind.
Trances are amazing, patience and time and dedication to achieve them are worth. You absolutely need to see for yourself what everything means, not what other said it is to himself. But make no mistake that the bliss, the “oneness”, mindfulness, astral projections, expansiveness etc “exists” in those states, but they are dependable on other things and categorization of aspects.

“ Look guys I'm a thinker I think wildly to maintain my level of existence” - when I first replied you I told you what I did as a 6 years old, that is achieved void by thoughts, by the mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back