Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serpent suddenly consistently active without meditation

Sundara

Hey guys, so a bit of a back story and input welcome, I joined when I was 12 years old. I’m 24 now. When I was 12, I was on a basic meditation program. My serpent began to rise, sleepless nights & a lot of energy. I needed to back off since I was so young. I stepped back to just cleaning my aura. I developed pretty severe ocd (likely from trapped energy, also a rare health condition that I believe was due to that) and as I grew the ocd disappeared. I’ve stayed at just a light level of meditation (if any) for years, my serpent seemed to be so easily activated. Other things I’d done were past life regression, found my guardian and had quite a few cases of spiritual contact. There have been a lot of spiritual encounters over the years and I’ve stuck by Satans side through the worst of times. Now I’m 24, recently went through a break up that stirred up a lot of emotions in me that I’d held back and it seems as though my serpent is beginning to rise without any assistance. I began some basic meditations again and tried a couple of others like the ascending energy meditation because I was seeing the energy in my soul already flowing like that. It just feels very active, not quite in full rise mode yet. I’m sure I removed some blockages but there’s also a few other blocks I have now and this has caught me off guard. I don’t feel ready to rise quickly by any means, and I’m unsure of which direction to go. I don’t feel mentally well enough to handle such energy, but I know I can only go forward. I’ve been trying to meditate slowly but it seems any meditation I do just kicks it up so quickly. Part of me says just dive in and go for it fearlessly, another part of me says don’t be stupid you’re not ready. I was risen in my past life, and the energy in my soul definitely flows like it once did. Does anyone have any similar experiences or suggestions? How can I safely back off, should I back off entirely and disregard most spiritual matters right now? I’m sure the answer will be clear in time and I will just remain patient and steady. I’d hate to create any other issues for myself by suppressing any energy. I really appreciate the clergy and the groups and the information that’s on here, it’s all sacred and I’ll continue studying up.

Be sure there are no entities of any kind around you. Are you open to the spiritual sometimes when attacking it can feel like the Kundalini symptoms. You say you don't feel balanced enough to handle this well those kind of entities would make you feel like that or have scary thoughts. There are all sorts of different "kinds" of these lower entities if you can call it that but all of them are slaves to the reptillians and even sometimes show up with them.

If you have been just doing basic meditation or not focusing on the spiritual for extended periods of time this means maybe you were not doing protection. Start this every day with runes too if you want along with the aop use the same affirmation like after rune Vibration you can say "I am building a powerful aura of protection around me I am protected at all times and in every way"

Next up do the RTR daily if you haven't been because this removes a lot of blockages and curses that effects this badly. It may in itself stop negative symptoms related to Kundalini.

I used to have these problems. I learned the last year that due to there being a hole in my aura/throat chakra area the entites could go inside me for lack of a better word they were around the spine area so back in the day what freaked me out and felt like Kundalini wasn't at all. Now if I feel that I know an entity is there. These are lower level astral parasites. Not extremely strong usually. Idk what they are but sometimes in sleep I can hear them even though my astral hearing isn't great awake. they just mindlessly repeat stupid things like "you will burn ok" if you try to make it go away they will be like "stop that" these things are really annoying. What another Satanist taught me with this awhile back has helped me greatly visualize like a spear and stabbing the entities keep doing it I myself found adding blue fire to this helps. Eventually these entities start to leak energy and lose power and they will leave or be destroyed or whatever (idk what really happens here)

So next up with the RTR after doing this for awhile all these symptoms stopped.

I had the exact same problem years ago and wasted years of my life taking various medications or drugs to solve this and not meditating I thought I was fucked if the Kundalini arose. This is kind of what lead into the story I told as to leaving Satanism for a bit.

So basically it was pretty much all enemy attack mostly. This would cause a huge heat sensation etc it felt like what people described as Kundalini. However it's not.

Both these two things solved it for me. I am ok now. You get scary and unbalanced thoughts and panic attacks or anything like that? That's what happened in my case.

Well either this is helpful or not but I wanted to share what I learned. stopping meditation or not advancing is what those entities want if that's what it is they are probably placing these kinds of thoughts into your head.

This is probably almost all enemy attack. They want you to think your serpent will rise and then you'll go insane or die or something. Don't feed it and please stay away from all new age stories on Kundalini if you read it they can almost all be explained by similar things to what I am talking about here and enemy attacks of other kinds or imbalances.

This is helpful, thank you for sharing your experiences. I am doing my best now to shut off astrally. Whoever this is certainly demands my attention. If it isn’t my guardian it’s definitely an negative entity. If it is my guardian, he’s got more of an urgency to him and seems... angered by something? I’m not sure. It’s less loving but it’s also not? The tricky part is I have not had any really bad experiences, just one really TESTY one. Who knows though, if an entity knows you’re smart they’re not going to do something negative right off the bat. It’d be a way to reel someone in. Guiding me into some kind of trap with positive/powerful energy. There definitely HAS been an entity around since my separation in November. I’ve had encounters with demons/gods before and the energy is very similar to one of the gods. I mean INCREDIBLY powerful. Whoever it is is quite the force. I’m not sure what I would’ve done spiritually to warrant such an attack or visitor.

There was once scenario where I was creating animations on my iPad through the duration of an invocation which was a positive experience(after this entity had been around a while, I was really convinced this was my GD so I let him in) (this happened the same night) , it could’ve been after the invocation... I was still really lit with energy. And I had this idea to create a satanic animation and one was a sort of ritual to one of the gods. It was kind of an RTR but to help clear the blasphemy of a certain god. The idea came to me sort of by accident and Possibly was something I wasn’t ready for which could be an enemy thing. I hear of enemy attacks being like that, where they give information you’re not ready for? This confused me but The idea I had seemed harmless enough though, seemed like something to promote the energy of one of the gods. This is when things took a bad turn, there was a sudden fearful or more so “dangerous” energy throughout my house and then I heard a sort of “not around the kids”, I have children here. Following that my son came running to my door saying he wanted to leave (which he has NEVER done) I stopped what I was doing. for some reason I knew what I did was going to destroy my iPad and the next day I woke up to my iPad completely destroyed by my dog. 1500$ down the drain, this iPad was necessary for me to work too. I was bummed but not too bummed because I figured that iPad was better off that way. Within the next couple days I was able to get a brand new one for 50$. So that worked out well. Still really confused by the experience. My technology kept going haywire for days as well as my ex fiancés (who I still live with) he’s not spiritual at all and jokingly but not he came up to me and said he hasn’t been able to sleep, and asked if I brought any spirits in the house. Said his computer has been acting funny. This has been one of the more interesting and powerful experiences I’ve had, also very confusing.

The night with the iPad really threw me off. Something feels odd about that scenario. Seemed like that entity didn’t like kids. Or like I was either being attacked or about to warrant an attack.

All of my other experiences really fit the descriptions of experiences with the gods, I’ve prayed to Satan for protection and have felt his energy throughout this too. Still though, this could be something I need to rid myself of. It’s hard to make that call. Any other experiences that you’ve had? Sound similar? I’m going to stay skeptical and try to shut off spiritually for a few weeks. Whatever entity attacked or almost attacked could be the same one that’s been attaching to me. I’ve been given other “spiritual information” which seems like huge stuff but then I realize it was obvious the whole time, and then JOS usually posts something pertaining to this information as well.

whats some of the false kundalini symptoms that were spewed? I’ve only ever read what’s on JOS and the groups actually.

I remember when my serpent was actually active and this was awesome, and when I met my GD we had close contact but not quite full invocation. The energy lasted for days and a few other symptoms went along with it.

This time with the invocation, my soul felt like it was on actual fire off and on, mainly at night, the days following. To me that seems like one of the gods but there could be VERY powerful enemies out there. I had to keep my mind really strong to handle this energy, and it’s unlike anything I’ve felt before.

I don't think your idea to shut yourself off from the astral (hopefully your not using any substances with the idea of them helping in this) and stop meditating and back off from spirituality is a good thing. I think you actually want to be aware of what is going on in the astral around you if you are being attacked. So am I understanding this right you copied down some invocations or words that some Entitiy convinced you was an Rtr or do you mean you put that energy or intent into your artwork with the animation (for people that don't know artwork can be used to do a lot of things and activate spiritual stuff if people know what they are doing and meditate on it) if you just vibrated something some entity told you was an Rtr that probably wasn't a good idea.

There are entities that can get their energy or even appearance somewhat like to close to our God's in the astral but it really is never exactly the same. These entities have bad intentions and work for the enemy. So instead of just letting some entity in that you are not sure of and listening to the kinds of thoughts they put in your head (or possibly they are just telling you this stuff straight up) about shutting down your astral senses not meditating or doing the RTR and being afraid of your kundalini.

Next time an entity comes around or this one comes around ask it to swear that it is of Satan if it's an enemy it won't do this or will change the subject or whatever cause they fear this a lot supposedly lieing about this. Also if they won't leave and you don't know how to protect yourself call your Gaurdian or Satan himself and ask for help with it. If the entity is immatating a specific God or Goddess even trying to call upon the God that they are immatating will probably freak the entity out and they will leave cause they know they will be destroyed for doing this. Anyways so don't give up. Go back to meditating and don't try to shut yourself down or escape. Do the RTR and do regular protection.

Good Luck.

Sundara said:
whats some of the false kundalini symptoms that were spewed? I’ve only ever read what’s on JOS and the groups actually.

I remember when my serpent was actually active and this was awesome, and when I met my GD we had close contact but not quite full invocation. The energy lasted for days and a few other symptoms went along with it.

This time with the invocation, my soul felt like it was on actual fire off and on, mainly at night, the days following. To me that seems like one of the gods but there could be VERY powerful enemies out there. I had to keep my mind really strong to handle this energy, and it’s unlike anything I’ve felt before.

You should NOT just trust something that seems like the Gods be smart make sure of it our Gods will not be offended if you ask that they swear that they are of Satan and that they are on our side. If you are not sure you shouldn't trust anything in the spiritual for sure.

If you wanted to see more of what I am talking about the words "Kundalini Syndrome" bring up all this kind of stuff on Google there are pages and pages of horror stories on this stuff. It can almost all be explained by either the person didn't do protection at all and we're not protected by our Gods or dedicated and the enemy attacked them OR they believe a bunch of rhp nonsense and have all sorts of hang ups and imbalances in the chakras.

Some of these people also have done hours and hours of Kundalini yoga at a time and all sorts of stuff with the chakras to try and force their Kundalini to rise. Even for someone of Satan and dedicated this is a bad idea because raising the life force too quickly even if the Kundalini doesn't activate at all can lead to insanity and delusion.

Also some of these people only focus on the upper chakras and think the lower ones are the baser instincts or something also shutting out "low Vibration emotions" (anything but love all the time) this can lead to a total delusional state and insanity as well.

These kind of things do end up with people dead or in the mental hospital for life but the thing is you don't have to worry about that here at all. We are Dedicated and protected by the Gods they will guide us in how to do this safely. Also we go about meditations the correct way. If you are doing things correctly you should not have Kundalini activating prematurely I don't think. If this indeed is Kundalini and not enemy attack then you should have tried to call upon your Gaurdian for Guidance in this and how to proceed if you are open enough to hear things it seems like you might be. That is better than stopping meditating or doing anything and having a bunch of fear about this.

Thanks a lot for your in depth response, after some days of letting things simmer I do believe there was definitely an attack. Typically I’ve been protected but I began upping my meditations, and there may have been other things that happened that made me more susceptible. I believe I was having contact with my guardian before as well, which may have led to the attack due to energy surges. I’m feeling better after staying grounded and reading these things, also Satan helped during the time. As soon as I suspected something negative I went straight to Satan, 10/10 would recommend to everyone. The spiritual realms can get weird to navigate at times after it’s been a while.. I have recently begun to delve back in to psychic communications. I’m starting to remember this kind of stuff happening previously. Don’t worry, ya girl is getting back on her shit. We got this. :cool: it is kind of like a muscle but I think this was good practice for me mentally at least. It didn’t get out of hand and the gods were there. HS ❤️

slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:

You should NOT just trust something that seems like the Gods be smart make sure of it our Gods will not be offended if you ask that they swear that they are of Satan and that they are on our side. If you are not sure you shouldn't trust anything in the spiritual for sure.

If you wanted to see more of what I am talking about the words "Kundalini Syndrome" bring up all this kind of stuff on Google there are pages and pages of horror stories on this stuff. It can almost all be explained by either the person didn't do protection at all and we're not protected by our Gods or dedicated and the enemy attacked them OR they believe a bunch of rhp nonsense and have all sorts of hang ups and imbalances in the chakras.

Some of these people also have done hours and hours of Kundalini yoga at a time and all sorts of stuff with the chakras to try and force their Kundalini to rise. Even for someone of Satan and dedicated this is a bad idea because raising the life force too quickly even if the Kundalini doesn't activate at all can lead to insanity and delusion.

Also some of these people only focus on the upper chakras and think the lower ones are the baser instincts or something also shutting out "low Vibration emotions" (anything but love all the time) this can lead to a total delusional state and insanity as well.

These kind of things do end up with people dead or in the mental hospital for life but the thing is you don't have to worry about that here at all. We are Dedicated and protected by the Gods they will guide us in how to do this safely. Also we go about meditations the correct way. If you are doing things correctly you should not have Kundalini activating prematurely I don't think. If this indeed is Kundalini and not enemy attack then you should have tried to call upon your Gaurdian for Guidance in this and how to proceed if you are open enough to hear things it seems like you might be. That is better than stopping meditating or doing anything and having a bunch of fear about this.

Circling back around on this and my life has been completely rearranged since this post, haha, I’ve learned a lot on these topics. I did work on grounding in the physical world and shutting off and on astrally at will. When it comes to intense experiences that can pretty much be the only line between sanity and insanity, control over the experience. Ya girl is alive and fuckin kickin, it was a major learning experience. Patience was imperative. I was reaching new depths within myself and reached some blocks and holes that I hadn’t discovered, it opened me up to an attack. What I was experiencing previously was positive and not an attack. Regarding communication with entities. What happened in my own self with the consistency in kundalini activity, I had to re-guide this. I basically led it back down with help. I had too much fear and just chose to work on myself more. A bit of an accident happened, maybe, there was also an invocation that took place. It took a while to level out and make sense of this experience. I did experience some permanent effects, all phobias that I had completely dissipated instantaneously, my telepathy is much better, and a sexual block I had burned away, amongst a few other things. might make a more in depth post about this some day. I’m learning a lot about why I’m so sensitive to meditations and even work on myself outside of meditation has led to major activity. I don’t believe there is any norm when it comes to individual kundalini experiences. I don’t know anyone who’s experienced this exactly as I have or similar. I basically just fell into this by freeing myself in a multitude of ways, and I’m not done yet. I just felt I went a little too far too fast, although I probably could’ve gone forth I don’t know if it would’ve been wise. If anyone else goes through an unexpected experience like this, just always look to Satan. You’ll be able to have very clear communication and follow his exact advice. Your guardian will have great advice too and they’re imperative to getting through anything like this, just be sure to listen to Satan and follow his path. He will have the best and safest course of action for you. I’ve learned that no matter what I do or where I go, I will always be on the path of Satan consciously and unconsciously and as long as I’m on this path I’ll always fall in line with exactly who I am. There’s no avoiding it, denying it, or changing it. We’ll all fall in line. Still learning more about the experience I’ve had, but it was good to see it solely through my own eyes. It also awakened me to just how powerful these groups are, and the advice on here is just so critical to survival and it helps the Gods and humanity immensely. Also, the music video from the movie Frozen for Let it Go has some awesome serpent advice.

@Sundara

Interesting question but how much (cleaning) have you done on your soul?

I recall a recent thread that mention even cleaning empowers the chakra as it makes it operate at a higher level. And even moderate or mild amounts of meditation "could" induce Kundalini activation. So long as you keep cleaning and maintain yourself clean. Kundalini activation and processes of different kundalini stages could occur albeit perhaps at a slower rate and at a longer period of time to test the waters and give you some insight into appropriate kundalini symptoms to SLOWLY raise the serpent.

DO NOT mess with the kundalini and force it. Like you've been warned by members. Also lots of entities exist be careful whom you interact with.

Despite the fact it doesn't make sense the fact your clearing out negativity implies an improvement of the soul.

(P.S.: I didn't read your statements as the thread has accumulated a lot of replies but your meditation schedule mild, moderate, or heavy? I assume you were forcing it so to speak?)

Gear88 said:
@Sundara

Interesting question but how much (cleaning) have you done on your soul?

I recall a recent thread that mention even cleaning empowers the chakra as it makes it operate at a higher level. And even moderate or mild amounts of meditation "could" induce Kundalini activation. So long as you keep cleaning and maintain yourself clean. Kundalini activation and processes of different kundalini stages could occur albeit perhaps at a slower rate and at a longer period of time to test the waters and give you some insight into appropriate kundalini symptoms to SLOWLY raise the serpent.

DO NOT mess with the kundalini and force it. Like you've been warned by members. Also lots of entities exist be careful whom you interact with.

Despite the fact it doesn't make sense the fact your clearing out negativity implies an improvement of the soul.

(P.S.: I didn't read your statements as the thread has accumulated a lot of replies but your meditation schedule mild, moderate, or heavy? I assume you were forcing it so to speak?)

Yes I’ve been doing as much research as possible, I’ve actually avoided raising my serpent for many years for personal reasons amongst not wanting to force it, I just haven’t felt ready but that’s one of my flaws, thank you for the positive response, I’m short on time at the moment but I’ll have more input eventually.

Sundara said:
...Later in time...

Okay thanks for compliment of positive response. I wasn't meaning to earn a compliment merely posting what others said. Not to cause fear just mentioning be careful, thread with care it's okay to raise if your at such levels just try it slowly.

But like I said when you get a chance mention your cleaning/protecting or amount of cleaning/protecting you do. Just to know how well your doing with the replacement of your souls negativity with positivity. Which is a key component of spiritual advancement, a Hermetic principle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back