Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting rid of unwanted guests

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Getting rid of unwanted guests.

Please, does anyone know of a working or something to help get rid of unwanted house guests?

I've had to house a family member for the past few months because he was kicked out of my parents house, and now I got my little brother dumped onto me because my aunt and uncle don't want to take care of him anymore. I need my privacy back badly :(

So far both are waiting on things I can't control, the first is waiting on the military to accept him. And the other (hopefully) will be put in foster care soon, but I just can't take either of them anymore.

It's like all I'm ever good for to my family is when they need help with something, even though my dad always talks about how family is very important.

Poweredbythesun said:

Please, does anyone know of a working or something to help get rid of unwanted house guests?

I've had to house a family member for the past few months because he was kicked out of my parents house, and now I got my little brother dumped onto me because my aunt and uncle don't want to take care of him anymore. I need my privacy back badly :(

So far both are waiting on things I can't control, the first is waiting on the military to accept him. And the other (hopefully) will be put in foster care soon, but I just can't take either of them anymore.

It's like all I'm ever good for to my family is when they need help with something, even though my dad always talks about how family is very important.

The thing with the military is your family member would be putting his life on the line of jewish interest. Its a waste of blood. And since that blood as yourself found truth and empowers and fight for this world sake, it be like wasting precious blood as to be a sibling of you or any other empowered satanist says great things for the family overall.

As for your younger brother, dude.... you are cruel. Unless that kid is jeopardizing your health and safety, i think you should do whatever you can to ensure his safety. Foster care is brutal .I learned at a young age that much of this does revolve around money and benefits of having a kid for taxes. Not saying there are not happy homes and good families, but a working definitely should be done to prevent him going into an abusive situation, which also means sexually.

If i was your brother, i would seriously hate you. I wouldn't even consider you family, not in the least, and if ever i did became a Spiritual Satanist, i would think to myself against(about) you asking: what the fuck happen. Where is the joy and love for my people here and then. If he(brother) is old enough to find a job, that would be easy money you can take some from to build up yourself and the youngest as well .The separation of blood in your case i would think as intolerable. Family is beyond important, and without the support and emotional support for family especially at a young age, your talking about hell of mental, emotional, physiological scars.

Dude, you can repel people with your aura.

You do what you want
I don't think there is any valuable advice people can give you here...as you are the one to make the choice of kicking them out or not

Poweredbythesun said:

A working is just a detailed method to achieve something.. you probably don't need one. Use your own mind power and energy to achieve your goal. If you think it's working then it probably is. Do it with your mind, put it into your aura, put it into energy. Imagine the future where your goal has happened and learn to force that thought into existence. That's when you keep exploring and doing more and more, new things will come to you - you'll apply them too. Focus & dedication (together these are sincerity; meaningfulness of what you are doing) are how everything is done. It's your life & they are your decisions to make.. that kid is probably better off with you than in foster care though. From what I've seen in life, I have come to the conclusion that the unity between family members is strong. Usually, no matter what, people will stay loyal to their own blood, before anyone else.

Life isn't always easy and it comes at us in waves. It doesn't stay the same, it wont always be what we're most familiar or currently comfortable with. Good luck.

Poweredbythesun said:

I would advise you to bless the people in question to have their success, such as the person waiting to be accepted into the army. So that it's good for them too, you wouldn't want to throw them out. To prevent them from coming back, be sure to state that you include their stay.

Length said:
Poweredbythesun said:

The thing with the military is your family member would be putting his life on the line of jewish interest. Its a waste of blood. And since that blood as yourself found truth and empowers and fight for this world sake, it be like wasting precious blood as to be a sibling of you or any other empowered satanist says great things for the family overall.

As for your younger brother, dude.... you are cruel. Unless that kid is jeopardizing your health and safety, i think you should do whatever you can to ensure his safety. Foster care is brutal .I learned at a young age that much of this does revolve around money and benefits of having a kid for taxes. Not saying there are not happy homes and good families, but a working definitely should be done to prevent him going into an abusive situation, which also means sexually.

If i was your brother, i would seriously hate you. I wouldn't even consider you family, not in the least, and if ever i did became a Spiritual Satanist, i would think to myself against(about) you asking: what the fuck happen. Where is the joy and love for my people here and then. If he(brother) is old enough to find a job, that would be easy money you can take some from to build up yourself and the youngest as well .The separation of blood in your case i would think as intolerable. Family is beyond important, and without the support and emotional support for family especially at a young age, your talking about hell of mental, emotional, physiological scars.

Dude, you can repel people with your aura.

To elaborate:

I just wanted to get away from my dad's side of the family when I moved out. If I were a evil person I would've said no to him staying and he'd be on the streets, in the snow. As my dad threatened him with. . .

I gave him a bed, and am cooking for him while he does homework right now too. He can't stay with other family either, (can't be around younger kids than him).

It's not my fault what's happened, and I don't get to decide where he goes either. I'm housing him for now, and I was just hoping for some way to speed things up. As my other house guest was only supposed to be with me temporarily too, but has been here for nearly a year now. I don't want to be stuck with this all, it's NOT at all what I planned for. And I'm living in a 1 bedroom apartment, so it's all fucked. :(

Genuinely, thank you for the advice. I do appreciate it. I'm just stuck in a hard place right now, and it really sucks that I'm trying to get started in life and something is immediately heaped onto me.

Thank you all for your responses! :)

I'm going to raise energy and hopefully get things moving.

In regards to my family member wanting to go into the military too, it's his choice and there really isn't anything around here for him either. So the next best option is the military. There have been a lot of things going on in regards to my family lately, and there's so much fallout from all of it I'm surprised (but not entirely) that I'm left untouched on a personal level.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back