Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strengthening of the soul and always moving forward.

Jimmyreed123

Hi I'm new to this forum. I Would like to know more about the struggles we have in life . Do we become more powerful the more stuff we have dealt with in our lives? I have learnt through natural ways something quite similar to this type of satanism. I'm trying to work out if this religion I have created (with the help of god)(I call him god) (I might be Satan himself) is the same as yours.. Sorry if that sounds offensive to anyone. I would not say this unless I was being serious.

What would you guys think of someone who was tortured for 4 years without break.(I don't really want to go into detail but it was hell.) Would this make that person stronger? I believe people who have done things like this ARE superior than others but I still believe in giving everyone the same respect I would give myself. I believe bad times create power and the only thing separating the every soul is how strong they are. Not knowledge.

I believe it has made me extremely powerful. Power flows through me I love it.

I live in Australia anyone heard much about the bushfires? Fires are starting(possibly by themselves not by humans). This could be hell on earth if they don't stop. Like imagine Australia turned into a huge barbecue and nobody could put it out. Literally hell.

I have a lot more to share. Stay tuned.

I don't think so. Bad shit can either make or break someone, it's very individual as to which one it will be. If it made everyone spiritually stronger then the career criminals in prisons, professional psychopaths, would be like demigods, and they definitely wouldn't still be imprisoned.

I think if someone responds constructively to trauma and crisis then it shows what was already there, either a strong soul or a strong mind, and good character. Especially if they choose to evolve beyond it.

In the dysfunctional society we live in, I guess there is one way that it would give power to somebody, regardless of who they are, and that's through realizing and integrating the darkness in the world. It can give you the confidence to handle things, because you've been through hard times already, and it can break down mental/social barriers that keep you from doing what has to be done if something happens again and keep them from being put up later on, because to survive you had to cross those very boundaries.

Or it can go the other way and a person can become vegetative, or lose the good in them and perpetuate the trauma that they experienced, like how people who were abused as kids can victimize other children later on in life.

Jimmyreed123 said:
Hi I'm new to this forum. I Would like to know more about the struggles we have in life . Do we become more powerful the more stuff we have dealt with in our lives? I have learnt through natural ways something quite similar to this type of satanism. I'm trying to work out if this religion I have created (with the help of god)(I call him god) (I might be Satan himself) is the same as yours.. Sorry if that sounds offensive to anyone. I would not say this unless I was being serious.

What would you guys think of someone who was tortured for 4 years without break.(I don't really want to go into detail but it was hell.) Would this make that person stronger? I believe people who have done things like this ARE superior than others but I still believe in giving everyone the same respect I would give myself. I believe bad times create power and the only thing separating the every soul is how strong they are. Not knowledge.

So, you'd like to know more about the struggles we have in life? Here's a simple answer: kikes are to blame. End of story.

You want to know more? Read Kabbalah Exposed: https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/

Exposing Christianity: https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

and the Joy of Satan: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

"This type of satanism" as you call it, is different than anything else you've known in life.

Read the websites first.

Jimmyreed123 said:

I live in Australia anyone heard much about the bushfires? Fires are starting(possibly by themselves not by humans). This could be hell on earth if they don't stop. Like imagine Australia turned into a huge barbecue and nobody could put it out. Literally hell.

I would want to know more. I've been tortured too. Maybe it makes you stronger, maybe it makes you weaker. Maybe both. That conclusion is your responsibility. Power is a poetic subject.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back