Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question

ZirGohed999

Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday are ruled by Mars, Mercury and Venus and the higher octaves of these Planets are Pluto, Uranus and Neptune respectively.
Being that the higher planets are transcendental, does the planetary days for their lower octaves, really correspond to them?

ZirGohed999 said:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday are ruled by Mars, Mercury and Venus and the higher octaves of these Planets are Pluto, Uranus and Neptune respectively.
Being that the higher planets are transcendental, does the planetary days for their lower octaves, really correspond to them?
I don't think they correspond to them really, but if you wanted to do a working with these energies I'd imagine that the day of their lower octave would be most optimal.
However, astrology may be more important here, so I'd also look into the detailed charts for the day and time in this case. Go to astro.com and choose the simple chart drawing, then type in the date and time you would want to start the working, and your location. Then you can check the chart of that day there and examine exactly where the planet is, what other planets it aspects, and so on. If you wanted to do a working with Uranus energies for example, I think you'd want to have it be in a positive aspect to your chart ruler and to Mercury, on the day and time when you start it.

Also, if you want to be as perfectionistic as possible, you could even search for a date that has all of the above, and in addition is also in a positive aspect to the Sun when it is in your sign (so if you are a Capricorn for example, you'd start it when the Sun is in Capricorn, while Uranus has positive aspects to it as well as to Mercury and your chart ruler).

Also, the energies of the transcendental planets can be very dangerous. In fact, it could be argued that using them before attaining Godhead is reckless and stupid. It can be highly dangerous to try and work with these and we cant really control them properly, so take good care if you want to try anything with these. Having positive aspects to all the afforementioned planets should hopefully sublimate any negative effects, but those dates will be quite rare.

If anything else is unclear, let me know. :)

Thanks for your input, though it's there about what I already know. I guess I will have to experiment and see how it goes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back