Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Evangelicals Kill 7 During Exorcism Ritual

Evangelicals Arrested After Killing 7 During Violent Exorcism Rituals In Panama |
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2020/01/10-evangelicals-arrested-after-killing-7-during-violent-exorcism-rituals-in-panama/

Copy-pasted article below

"JANUARY 16, 2020
BY MICHAEL STONE

More of that Christian love:
Authorities in Panama report 10 evangelicals have been arrested for the murder of six children and one adult, and the torture of 14 others, during violent exorcism rituals.

NBC News reports:

Prosecutors in Panama say they have found the corpses of six children and one adult in a clandestine burial pit where a sect had tortured indigenous people in exorcism rituals.

Prosecutors said Thursday the dead minors ranged in age from one to 17, and that the adult was a pregnant woman who was the mother of five of the kids.

The Guardian reports:

Prosecutors in Panama have found the corpses of six children and one adult in a clandestine burial pit where a religious sect was found torturing indigenous people in exorcism rituals.

Prosecutors said the victims ranged in age from one to 17, and that the adult was a pregnant woman who was the mother of five of the children.

The pit was found at a remote camp near the Caribbean coast where on Wednesday police arrested 10 members of an evangelical sect known as “The New Light of God”.

According to reports, 10 “lay preachers” from “The New Light of God” church were arrested and are accused of staging violent and sometimes deadly exorcism rituals where indigenous peoples were asked to “repent or die.”

Panama prosecutor Rafael Baloyes said the members of the evangelical church targeted the remote Ngabé Buglé indigenous community near the Caribbean coast. Describing the horror, Baylores said:

They were performing a ritual inside the structure. In that ritual, there were people being held against their will, being mistreated.
All of these rites were aimed at killing them, if they did not repent their sins.

According to reports, members of the Ngabé Buglé indigenous group “had been tied up and beaten with wooden cudgels and Bibles” in an effort to make the indigenous people convert and repent during the exorcism rituals.

That’s right, these deranged Christians were literally bashing people with Bibles, killing them with Bibles.

Can you feel the Christian love?

Bottom line: 10 evangelicals have been arrested for the murder of six children and one adult, and the torture of 14 others, during violent exorcism rituals in rural Panama." (end of text)

I wonder how much of this actually happens but goes unreported. I'm sure there must be hundreds, if not thousands, of Christian missionaries out there just ritually murdering native populations to appease their Jewish god - and in reality, this is what it means to be a good, proper Christian. Doing the dirty work for the Jews to gather enough death energy to curse us all.

So does that count as "Christian Sacrifice" like it's the craze going on for imaginary Satanic victims?

Even if it were millions that is normal and fine, and nothing seriously alarming I guess. Sort of like the thousands that die daily because of Islam, but generally, Islam remains a religion of "Peace".

re: "Evil" by HPMageson666
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17613

natalie_lion's_heart said:
“had been tied up and beaten with wooden cudgels and Bibles”
One would like to think that this savagery is a thing of the past together with crusades, witchburnings and other utter shit only omnihating alien hooknoses are able to hatch out. Sad but OTOH motivates even more to stay on top with the fRTR.

it reminds me of when the spaniards colonized my country and forced my ancestors to become christian by turning most of them into slaves
(I am very sorry to the spanish people who read this.I as well apologize if it offended anyone else)

And yet there are people that still think Satanists do human sacrifices and xtians are blameless.

Another dumb story from xtians https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-injures-allegedly-driving-traffic-test-faith/story?id=68383372

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back