Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Psychic vision of auras and past lives

fuoco blu 666

All this happened a few years ago.
A few months before the dedication I had a very strong desire to meditate, I interpreted the unconscious with artistic writing and dreams for years, I had started to take interest about third eye and I tried to see the auras, after a month of training with light trance (a I did not know Jos at that time) my strong will to see temporarily awakened the vision of the auras, I saw the colors and with intuition I interpreted them.

I understood later that astrology is very useful in helping to interpret auras , also meditation with the colors.
At the beginning I saw a white aura around a  finger, some time later I saw  around a girl her aura that at the beginning was colorless then it became a pale smoky pink then it became clearer but always an ugly pink then slowly it disappeared, I read other auras with another colors   and because of the low spiritual level of the people they had not positive meanings even if the colors of the astral are on another level compared to the physical colors.

The first meditation I did was really extreme for me, I vibrated a rune on a chakra 4 times, already at 2 repetitions my heart stopped for a moment to beat then I had a very accelerated beat.

Like being struck by lightning or an energy cannon in my soul, I could not stop shaking  and   increase  my body temperature for some days,  during meditation I felt observed from the astral, as positive looks and other looks were full of hate,  I was thinking about Azazel and I have visualize   the orange color, I felt positive emotions from these looks and the happiness of me and the Demons of being returned to Spiritual Satanism.

I read the HP Hooded Cobra 666 Sermon on the Satanic afterlife and I read that some who have past lives in Spiritual Satanism may have temporary powers at the beginning, I am very grateful to HP Hoodedcobra666 for this information.

Recently I started a meditation to remember past lives and I feel that there is dormant energy in my chakras that is awakening and gradually influences my consciousness, I want to know.

I need to know what can mean this  reaction   and  the temporary vision of auras about my past lives  in Spiritual Satanism?

What happened  to  my  Soul when I was temporarily able to see the auras and their colors?

What can it mean more deeply about my past lives and my future spiritual advancement?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back