Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help me find a demon!

TheSpiritGlows

I was recently asked to identify a demon's name, it wants to know what we say about it. Problem is, I'm not even sure if they are a recorded demon. I have no luck with looking through endless lists and descriptors, and was hoping someone here could help. Here are basic descriptors about him that I know:
"The one in mirrors"
"keeper of dealers" When a deal is broken, it finds the one who broke it.
Corrects the record. Meaning they dispel lies and assign proper attributions. Refereed to itself as the corrector.
Can create and destroy, but only for balance.
Has access to past, present, future. (from what it has told me at least).
Has horns and a torso.

Let me know what you find?

The Powers of Hell are pretty clear and blatant when they want you to know their name. They will straight up tell you, not pose fucking riddles that take up your mental space and energy for Hell knows how long.

They don't make you run around in circles with so little vague and general clues that really could be applied to anything or anyone. That is a waste of your time.

Time well spent productively versus making you waste your time. Which I think this entity that you described is doing (the latter.)

There are demons and entities that are NOT of Satan. Your Chief Guardian Demon/ess is very likely to be one from the Goetic list on Joy of Satan website:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html

Focus on Satan and doing his work, and advancing yourself and studying to gather more knowledge, from these forums and the website http://www.joyofsatan.org

If you have other Guardians that are NOT on the website, they will prove over time, that they are with Satan by their actions, not just by words. But you have to be open, receptive and aware enough to know this, by asking Satan directly or your Guardian Demon/ess tell you this. I don't personally think this is the case for most spiritual Satanists, but I have read of it happening here in the forums.

But that is not of importance at this time, especially if you are new and not open psychically enough. And even if you were, it's a matter of personal experience, great attention to detail and discernment.

Personal experience, combined with knowledge, and a grounded and level mind that is able to reason and discern, is of great help and importance here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back