Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is ChronosXP accurate?

muriceias

These days I ended a mantra on my sacral chakra at 5:25 AM and the ChronosXP was saying that the next day would begin at 5:30AM.Did my mantra went through without breaking the cycle?It was very close to the end of the day.I know it may be dificult to say but can I follow ChronoXP strictly?

Another question is if I end a mantra at 5:00AM of 14th for example, and 5:30AM starts 15th, and I do it again will it work for each day?

I am kind of worried if I broke my working or not :?

It’s about when you start not end. Did you start before the end of the day? If so, you’re fine.

If you do a working at the end of the day and then half an hour later it’s the new day and you want o do it again, technically it is the next day, but also it’s in your better interest to give it more time in between to key energies settle and do their work. But you’re not ruining it in anyway.

Eric13 said:
It’s about when you start not end. Did you start before the end of the day? If so, you’re fine.

If you do a working at the end of the day and then half an hour later it’s the new day and you want o do it again, technically it is the next day, but also it’s in your better interest to give it more time in between to key energies settle and do their work. But you’re not ruining it in anyway.

Thank you for your answer.This make me feel lighter.No that it would be a big issue if I messed the cycle but I would have to be patient till the next waning moon to start a new one.And I wanted to know if I were doing some mistake so now I'm clarified :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back