Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

October- Dates for Magickal Workings- NEW & IMPROVED!

Wotanwarrior said:
AncientShadow666 said:
can anyone tell me when to start a working for loosing weight? if not it is okay :lol: :lol:

The most appropriate days would be on day 5 for athletics or on day 15 if the overweight is due to a health problem, is more effective if the work is started during waning moon.

alright thanks! yeah well im not overweight but lets say a bit chubby, but it is still causing me some minor health problems, and i always did shitload of sports in my life, and because of 4 years apprenticeship held me extremely back from doing sports i put like 30 kg more, and now i can do something about it because it is over and i can get my old flexible sport body back, so this is why i asked for the working, so that the working can help it out a bit... i tried to do sports during my apprenticeship times, but it never worked, lack of sleep, too much to learn, no time for proper healthy foods and with all this together lack of power and strenght after just 3 weeks of trying OR no time at all...

AscendingSun said:
Any suggestions on a mantra for career/work? wunjo maybe?

"FEHU
Germanic: Fe (Fehu)
Gothic: Faihu
Norse: Fé
Anglo-Saxon: Feo, Feoh
Icelandic: Fé
Norwegian: Fe

# 1. This rune begins the Futhark alphabet and is the first of the three ættir. Characterizes the beast of burden. Slavish, stupid, slow, domesticated and mild. Cowardly. This is the sending rune used in magick. To grow, to wander to destroy
Positive aspects; white magick:
Wealth, possessions, honors, property, money, expansion. Power over one’s environment, increase in wealth; fertility, mobility.
Black Magick: Instills cowardliness, dullness, breaks the spirit, binds an enemy; instills fear and dependence in an enemy."

Money and wealth comes often as a job.

You could do a sun square too.

AncientShadow666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
AncientShadow666 said:
can anyone tell me when to start a working for loosing weight? if not it is okay :lol: :lol:

The most appropriate days would be on day 5 for athletics or on day 15 if the overweight is due to a health problem, is more effective if the work is started during waning moon.

alright thanks! yeah well im not overweight but lets say a bit chubby, but it is still causing me some minor health problems, and i always did shitload of sports in my life, and because of 4 years apprenticeship held me extremely back from doing sports i put like 30 kg more, and now i can do something about it because it is over and i can get my old flexible sport body back, so this is why i asked for the working, so that the working can help it out a bit... i tried to do sports during my apprenticeship times, but it never worked, lack of sleep, too much to learn, no time for proper healthy foods and with all this together lack of power and strenght after just 3 weeks of trying OR no time at all...
Hey, you can start loosing weight even just tomorrow, any date is fine to do it(just don't start on void of moon) loosing weight is about eating less calories than the ones that your body burns daily.
For example you eat 1900-2100 calories a day, if you are used to that your body will proabbuly spend those calories, so cut down 100-300 calories and go on like that for a couple of weeks, then decide to continue or stop. Be sure to do yoga:p

Aquarius said:
AncientShadow666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Hey, you can start loosing weight even just tomorrow, any date is fine to do it(just don't start on void of moon) loosing weight is about eating less calories than the ones that your body burns daily.
For example you eat 1900-2100 calories a day, if you are used to that your body will proabbuly spend those calories, so cut down 100-300 calories and go on like that for a couple of weeks, then decide to continue or stop. Be sure to do yoga:p

thank you for your concern :cool: but no need to worry, a friend of mine is a natural bodybuilder so he explained to me a lot how to eat and how much callories i need... so in my case i need 2200-2300 calories a day to stay on my current weight, so basicly i need to eat less, as you said yourself, BUT as a woman i must look that i get the minimum of 30 gramm of the fats so that i do not fuck up my female hormones aswell as the period thingy (women who have less body fat than needed have shitload of problems with their period OR in worse cases every 2 or 3 months instead of every month) and i also need between 110-130 gramm of protein per day to keep up the muscle growing, and you know just watch that i get all the stuff i need but to eat less than these 2200-2300 calories... but since i do have a bit more fat than i should, i am deffinitely NOT LEAN as i was, and because of my clothes and my job and most important, my HEALTH, i want to speed the weight loss a little bit up, and not just that, i can currently forgett the yoga, you can say i cant do like every second thingy, so no yoga, no advancement, and it does affect my sex life a little because i dont feel good about my body as it is, expecially when you are naked you know?... so every little help i can get is good doesnt matter how little or big, it is a help anyway... and thank you for telling me that i can start it any day now, and ofcourse, void of course, i always watch out for that :cool:

AncientShadow666 said:
Aquarius said:
AncientShadow666 said:

thank you for your concern :cool: but no need to worry, a friend of mine is a natural bodybuilder so he explained to me a lot how to eat and how much callories i need... so in my case i need 2200-2300 calories a day to stay on my current weight, so basicly i need to eat less, as you said yourself, BUT as a woman i must look that i get the minimum of 30 gramm of the fats so that i do not fuck up my female hormones aswell as the period thingy (women who have less body fat than needed have shitload of problems with their period OR in worse cases every 2 or 3 months instead of every month) and i also need between 110-130 gramm of protein per day to keep up the muscle growing, and you know just watch that i get all the stuff i need but to eat less than these 2200-2300 calories... but since i do have a bit more fat than i should, i am deffinitely NOT LEAN as i was, and because of my clothes and my job and most important, my HEALTH, i want to speed the weight loss a little bit up, and not just that, i can currently forgett the yoga, you can say i cant do like every second thingy, so no yoga, no advancement, and it does affect my sex life a little because i dont feel good about my body as it is, expecially when you are naked you know?... so every little help i can get is good doesnt matter how little or big, it is a help anyway... and thank you for telling me that i can start it any day now, and ofcourse, void of course, i always watch out for that :cool:
no probs;)

AncientShadow666 said:
Have you tried using self-hypnosis to speed up your metabolism? Of course by this I don't mean to ignore sport and the rest...

To lose weight nothing can replace a balanced diet combined with a physical exercise routine, but you can use the meditations or magic works to stimulate your metabolism and thus improve the results, a job that has worked for me very well is to breathe blue energy into my throat chakra and program it to stimulate my thyroid gland.
I have experience with this, since I was obese and in 3 years I managed to lower just over 110 pounds.

Wow this looks awesome!! I love it! And just on the day I was planning on making someone like me in romantic sense... XD amazing <3

Hey, I just wondered what could be a good working to start on this halloween maybe concerning the astral senses ?
I got setback this month and it seems a good time to change schedules and start a working.

Neoma Isadora said:
Hey, I just wondered what could be a good working to start on this halloween maybe concerning the astral senses ?
I got setback this month and it seems a good time to change schedules and start a working.

If you don't already do It start empoweing your third eye even just a Little bit..what i'm going to do is using satanas for opening all my Astral sense's.

Neoma Isadora said:

somewhere on i really dont know anymore which topic, Lydia stated that this halloween it is perfect time to start with astral senses and not just some small 5 min working but a good intense working :D so yeah you are right---> astral senses working :)

I tried to download the picture so I could access it on my phone or offline but when I did so the format wouldn't work out. I tried 'faking' it to my pc though by adding . jpeg or something behind there and that didn't work either.

Im not sure if that was meant to be used like that in the first place, but thought I should let you know that downloading the picture off the forum doesn't work. Not the way I tried it at least.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back