Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Visualization

Oscuro

Good morning, Brothers and Sisters! I wanted to ask you, when you visualize the Runes as you vibrate them, and when you direct energy with affirmations through visualization, or when you visualize someone's aura to program it, do you do it with your eyes open or closed? Or is it perfectly the same? For example, in creating simple thought forms one must keep one's eyes closed during the energetic process. I, for example, when I visualize the Runes or my desires, I do it with my eyes open. I also do the cleaning of the aura with my eyes open and I realize that it works because I feel pleasure when I do it. But maybe to direct the energies and visualize the Runes is different.

Oscuro said:
Good morning, Brothers and Sisters! I wanted to ask you, when you visualize the Runes as you vibrate them, and when you direct energy with affirmations through visualization, or when you visualize someone's aura to program it, do you do it with your eyes open or closed? Or is it perfectly the same? For example, in creating simple thought forms one must keep one's eyes closed during the energetic process. I, for example, when I visualize the Runes or my desires, I do it with my eyes open. I also do the cleaning of the aura with my eyes open and I realize that it works because I feel pleasure when I do it. But maybe to direct the energies and visualize the Runes is different.
Personal preference. Do whatever you prefer. What matters is that you are focused on the task at hand.

to my experience, on of the most ignored subject is the nature and specifications of visualization.

the nature of visualization and how it works for meditations differs based on some factors, there is even some things that people trying to demonstrate their technique will mistake for visualization.

let me list the energy manipulation methods i know :

1. direct, like when you move your hand. you can learn this one by practicing muscle contraction/relaxation imaginations/remembering which will create some energy disturbations which give you something to mess and practice with.
in this method imagination is like remembering how something was, and trying fill you mind by how you think it is. although i called this method direct, it is the least direct way and the most weak way to control energy(compared to not doing any practice).

2. the second method/level involves an element of belief. belief is actually a mixed thing. each imagination includes a belief, remove the remembering/memory details and you will get closer to that element. for more control on that element you need to use the feedback during your meditation.
i should note that focusing on energy and trying to manipulate it with the method 1 will ruin the result of this one. so if your feedback processing techniques like me included checking them with something mixed with method 1 you will run into trouble.

3. third method, stop believing and start wanting. desire without expecting anything. expecting results will lead to belief which will end up doing 2. try to keep desire, and control your desire, without believing. also don't use the method 1. remembers to not visualize your desires, but rather have them and make them stronger and remove any belief

with the third method i have been able to start to control things i couldn't for years.

now about the eyes/vision thing. there is a energy driven vividity(which functions like sleep) to consider which plays a major role in your practice.
you may have an increased vividity of this type, and try to replicate your experience when you don't have it. you will end up with very weak results, and possibly feel some blockages and be fooled that these blockages are preventing you. but it's a matter of skill and patience, if you learn to activate the vividity, you can easily re-experience what you are looking for.

Good morning,

A Shael said it depens on your preference. But you can resume this aspect of eyes like this :

1) closes eyes and you tend to sleep
2) open eye and you tend to be distracted
3) Middle closed is often better and usually recommended ( unmoved practices meditation like taoist, nei kung, etc...)

But in practice you have to train all of them. Example : you train a chi kung movement but the focus is not in fact the movement (beginners), it is internal (feeling, seeing energy, etc...). It may imply also visualisations (deities, colors...)
In one word , you must succeed to do internal work in same time your eyes are opened. That' why that even if you see a form on a video and succeed to reproduce all the moves, effects are minimal. You miss the Inside part (visualisation, concentrating points...). They keep the info to them or never learned it but keep saying think Nothing, do Nothing and everything happen by itself. For my part it is either corruption or hiding information.

Same principle for magik with sigil. You may visualize them in your mind eyes closed, but you must also be able to do it eyes open and visualize them in front of you as if they are real. (ideas in bardon books)

Hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back