Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A friend of mine

Irmin

Greetings,
I know a man that calls upon Michele(archangel).
But he talks a lot about aliens and he is very irritated by the same people that irritate me (vampires, christians etc..)
We give each other a lot of information and he doesn't lie about that,but so I don't know why he calls upon that archangel.

Irmin999 said:
Greetings,
But he talks a lot about aliens and he is very irritated by the same people that irritate me (vampires, christians etc..)
We give each other a lot of information and he doesn't lie about that,but so I don't know why he calls upon that archangel.

He is delusional.

As far as I know mic- has been killed off by one of our own which won them the title of assasin of hell. I dont have it saved where i read it however I am %sure it was a JoS article.Anyone who has the sermon it would be greatly appriciated if u share it

He probably hasnt realized that its a hoax and its a thoughtform that hea calling upon.

I heard of a similar story with a shaman who called on "michael" archangel.

Stay away from those people. And drop the link to exposing christianity from a fake account to him.

Also sounds like youre new. Check out our website, JoyofSatan.org :)

]
MoonlessNight666 said:
Irmin999 said:
Greetings,

He is delusional.

As far as I know mic- has been killed off by one of our own which won them the title of assasin of hell. I dont have it saved where i read it however I am %sure it was a JoS article.Anyone who has the sermon it would be greatly appriciated if u share it

Michael was killed by High Priest Lucius. The account of this was stated in his book Ayerpos. It's right on this website http://www.booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.com

MoonlessNight666 said:
He is delusional.

It was discussed years ago by the clergy, this wasn’t actually a real event. Rather the delusions of a now gone High priest.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Irmin999 said:
Greetings,

He is delusional.

Wasnt this person delusional himself? A former HP even? Maybe I read it in Ayperos book of posts.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Irmin999 said:
Greetings,

He is delusional.

Who was that so delusional ??? I have trouble with small thoughtforms and yet there's this. Imagination vs reality is a long journey.

Cleaning yourself from a thoughtform or being doesn't mean it was killed.

nakedhill said:
MoonlessNight666 said:
Irmin999 said:
Greetings,

He is delusional.

Who was that so delusional ??? I have trouble with small thoughtforms and yet there's this. Imagination vs reality is a long journey.

Cleaning yourself from a thoughtform or being doesn't mean it was killed.

I probably should have mentioned this was a story shared by a HP mb

I don't think that happened as in Michael being killed. I was attacked years after that was talked about by that same thoughtform (note none of these "angels" are even real live beings just thoughtforms) so if someone did do this they have just replaced it. That story sounded like a dream or drug induced vision though and not even real I remember that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back