Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GENTILES WAKE UP!!

"Unless the Gentile world wakes up, now that we have a bit of a chance with the internet and mass communications, our world will once again descend into the Dark Ages and we will again be subjected to total slavery, serving the Jews under the most brutal conditions imaginable." (This is a copy-paste of https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Real_Death_Camps.htm )

I had a dream last night that Satan told me that we lost the war because we didnt do enough Reverse Torah Rituals. THERE IS NO EXCUSE OF NOT DOING THEM IT TAKES ONLY ABOUT 10minutes. Satan said that we won the war, but that doesnt mean we dont have to do nothing! If we dont win now, other chance will be 100 or 200 years later or even NEVER!!! WE STILL HAVE TIME TO CHANGE OUR FUTURE ON BETTER!! Do as much rituals as you can! Everyone can do it! Do you want to perish in flames because you didnt do enough rituals because you were too lazy? Now is the time!

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back