Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quora

Ik this needs to be posted on the internet battalion page however I feel it is imperative this gets out to as many people as quickly as possible.

We really need to be more active in Qura, I see a lot of potential on this platform as long as you speak ur mind with respect and some creative wordplay.

For every 1 comment that supports us there is 3 that just st8 up lies about us.

Facts and the truth is on our side, and we just need to let people know there are others out there who feel the way they do. Even a personal testimony on how meditation changed your life for the better along with how Satan and Shiva are connected creates an entirely different look than what ((they)) are trying to create.

I believe SS voices need to pop up more frequently on public forums especially at a time when everyone seems to be talking about the u know's who under their breath

It takes me less than a week to reach 1500 + views in the italian one, then I get banned.
The trick is into making a profile that makes people think you're an actual real person, like adding bio and all that stuff.

Before you start telling others how to use their electronic equipment, make sure you have RtFM! In other words - know your stuff before you go teaching others; get your facts right before you start preaching. Don't take arguments and direct points personally (I am not certain as to how the arguing/debating interaction is on Quora but I have used it before). If you take things personally and reply likewise, then you'll lose credibility. The bottom line, however, is proof. That's what education is - knowing something correctly and absolutely. Knowledge is an ongoing, continuous, everyday pursuit; we correct things as we learn them and improve our knowledge base.

"I can't prove it; you have to do it yourself, but trust me - it does work; it is real!" might make you sound like any other religious freak. As you said, a personal testimony is a good idea, but do not make a video showing yourself doing things. "Why not? That would be proof!" It is tricky. If they can't understand that you need to keep yourself safe, then probably they would be less-likely to listen to you trying to convince them indirectly...

We can't prove things directly. Maybe in the future there could be a 'department' or just an ability to prove things to someone online. An example could be to get to know a username and learn what their interests are, etc. After a decent amount of time, after having talked about the occult already so as not to frighten anyone, you could (if you are powerful enough) give them a dream or direct a dream which they would remember, or you could cause them to have an unexpected raise at work, or have that bully they know be in an accident - but something easy and simple. Some of them, after you do this for them, might have used you and not bother with you any further. Some people would need more proof than just that alone, because "muh coincidence". Some others might actually accept it and want to learn more and do it themselves. You're fishing here. This is all just an idea to try and prove things to people indirectly - but don't be a slave to others to prove things to them; you are not a freak in a freakshow; you have to focus upon yourself.

As for the banning - it might be prudent to add a polite sentence saying that you are trying to help others learn some things, and you have been banned before for sharing this knowledge, trying to educate people. If you are comfortable in doing so, you could add another, anonymous email address for anyone to try and contact you on in case your account is deleted without your knowledge and permission for trying to teach others about things.

I am on Quora sometimes I spend about 15 20 minutes on it answering Questions. I feel it could be very useful. Use a real name otherwise it's taken down very quickly I lost 2 accounts last year within a short time using some username of course you don't have to use your real name.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back