Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mass hate

WiseDragon

I'm just wondering: what if many people really hate someone? Isn't it REALLY dangerous? For example a "celebrity" who is hated by millions of people. Millions would direct negative energy against him/her without even knowing it. And among these people, statistically, there would be somebody whith a strong mind/aura. Can this become deadly?

Your idea about this is true. That can be a big problem. Usually done by leftist communist type people, because they were lead by the leftist communist influencers telling them that they have to hate this person, almost always for some dumb and false nonsense reason.

I think the same happens with so much love for someone. You’ll notice when celebs start off, often the most loved, you’ll see the quality of their work kind of skyrocket at a point when they’re receiving the most positive energy.

But the same holds for negative energy directed at someone. Remember when Michael Jackson was falsely accused of pedophilia and the world hated him? He went down really hard. And after the next accusations, wasn’t too much longer until he died. Most likely it was negative energy directed that resulted in his death along with curses too.

I don't think most people can be programmed to hate a celebrity on that level unless the lies about them are Michael Jackson-tier. Invariably most people are just bemused or ambivalent on any public figure.

The way the celebrity world appears to function though seems to have an incredibly negative influence on the psyche, especially the younger the celebrity is when debuting. The concert schedules or whatever of popular music in particular is really bad.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back