Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planetary effects on the soul

Power of Justice [JG]

So now we know that the planets in our solar system can and do affect us in certain ways , but what would happen if we were to travel to a different solar system with a different set of planets would they now hold effect over us instead of our original ones ? Also what would happen if one of the planets in our solar system dissapeared , deaths star style ?

I read this somewhere but don't quite remember clearly, but traveling to another solar system would make you out of sync with that planetary system, and possibly giving you immunity to bad/good transits of both if that's actually the case. The asteroid belt is the result of the destroyed planet Phaeton but I'm not sure how it affected us spiritually and I don't think that could be the only one missing.

Yes, if you lived on the Moon it would be a bit different; if you lived on Mars or any other Planet the Astrology would be different. You would need a different understanding, or a different model, of Astrology for living on these.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back