Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To Any of the Admins

WotensValkyrie

Greetings...

I submitted a new topic last evening, and I've not received any notification that it was approved, nor can I find it on the forums that it posted.

If it was not approved, that's kool, I'd just like to know why, if I may, please...

Thank You!

Morgause109 said:
Greetings...

I submitted a new topic last evening, and I've not received any notification that it was approved, nor can I find it on the forums that it posted.

If it was not approved, that's kool, I'd just like to know why, if I may, please...

Thank You!
There is a LOT of spam-bots around right now, so maybe your topic got caught in it. I recommend keeping it copy-pasted in your notes or somewhere, so if it gets disapproved for no reason you can just submit it again.

Morgause109 said:
Greetings...

Thank You!
All the topics and replies are approved/rejected manually. It takes time. Plus the useless spam that it only meant to waste the precious time of the admin.

Morgause109 said:
Greetings...

Thank You!

I have given this advice before and Ill do it again. Create a worddoc for the forums and always have a backup of what ur about to post.

At the end of the day, moderators are humans too and mistakes can happen. Im only saying this in case it was a mistake if it wasn't approved intentionally that is above my pay grade so to say lol

Morgause109 said:
Greetings...

Thank You!
Not an admin butt...
Mine took awhile as well, I wouldn't worry too much about it. In the scenario it accidentally got deleted as spam ( I'd wait a day or two ) you can always repost.

Have a nice day or night!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back