Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No one says a dam thing

BoRn of fire

This website besides the link of ivanka being named friend of Israel link just blatantly shows abit of what Israel is up to on a day to day basis extreme human rights violations why is no one doing shit about this ? USA the so called freedom fighters ? Doing nothing ? Makes you wonder trump however is a friend of Israel he has made this clear for all we know he could have done Israel a major favor of taking out irans General here is the link https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200109-us-ivanka-trump-presented-the-friend-of-israel-award/

BoRn of fire said:
trump however is a friend of Israel he has made this clear
Keep in mind that Trump essentially has to go along with the usual ass-kissing of the jews. Every president does or else they're (((removed))). I would advise not taking what he tells the press as his actual personal opinion.

Shael said:
BoRn of fire said:
Keep in mind that Trump essentially has to go along with the usual ass-kissing of the jews. Every president does or else they're (((removed))). I would advise not taking what he tells the press as his actual personal opinion.
I think it is what it is regarding him not to mention his own daughter converting to Judaism Coz she married a kike he pretty much is all for Israel and this makes me wonder as u say now regarding him being removed ... How much power does Israel have over the US government ? It's baffling to say the least

Trump apparently took out the Iranian General,,,, Without Saying A Word Beforehand.
If he plans to attack Iran, in any way,,, best to talk and act like nothing will happen
Then strike !
Also,, he is owned by Jews so this whole General assassination,,, the Iran missile retaliation against U.S. bases in Iraq, and,,, any response now and later is likely Jew orchestrated. ( Problem = Reaction = Solution ). Jew solution, of course.

Shael said:
BoRn of fire said:
Ivanka has a personal opinion of marrying an actual jew and bearing children for him. Because of her, the Jewish criminal Jared Kushner is in the White House manipulating Trump on behalf of the Jewish Criminal Bini Netanyahu who is a close friend of Jared Kushners father who is a Jewish criminal who has served jail time for messing with other Jewish Criminals. I suspect due to this scenario, the Jews are doing some kind of Blood magick on Trump .

I haven't spent much time looking at her, but Ivanka Trump looks like a Jew to me. I haven't looked into their mother either, so I don't know what the situation is there.

But something interesting, Ivanka Trump "converted" to Judaism in 2009 and took the Hebrew name "Yael".

About the name Yael:

"The wife of Heber the Kenite, Yael plays an important role in the story of Israel’s wars with the Canaanites, described in the Book of Judges. In the narrative about the military heroine Deborah, Yael kills Sisera, the Canaanite general of King Yabin, after he escapes from the battle with Deborah’s general, Barak."

"In the prose account, Deborah first sends Barak to fight the Canaanites and then she agrees to accompany him. She prophesies that the victory would not be a glory for him, for Sisera would fall “by the hand of a woman” (Judges 4:9), and that woman will be Yael."

"As he lies asleep, exhausted from the battle, Yael takes a tent peg and drives it through his forehead into the ground and then shows his dead body to Barak, who has come in pursuit of the enemy general"

I notice Donald Trump has been taking heavy hits to his fifth house rulers, and Saturn is also transiting his 5th house (ruling one's children). Even if Ivanka Trump isn't a Jew herself (which I doubt), she is completely immersed in their agenda through her Jewish husband who is literally present at every press briefing, etc. She could be Trump's undoing if the Jews direct the energies this way. Also note the name Barak in the above and the chronology.

BoRn of fire said:
How much power does Israel have over the US government ? It's baffling to say the least
A lot. The good thing for us is that atleast they cannot mind-control the president (yet) and as such he can still make independent decisions. This doesn't change that he has pressure from all sides to do what the jews want, though.

I think HC once mentioned that what Trump could do would be to like call out the Jews openly and totally expose them, which would make him into a hero. But he is too afraid of the consequences to do that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back