Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about making a girl break up with her bf

Jack

So I have a black magick day coming up and I need to make a girl break up permanently with her boyfriend. I want her to completely extinguish any and all feelings or bonds with him.

[name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with].
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

I would change this into,
"XXX is repelling all of bfs interests,affections and attraction in every way. They are permanently and completely breaking up and find each other completely revolting and repulsive."

What are your thoughts on this, ? I'm going to infuse destruction runes into her aura to get the job done.

Jack said:
So I have a black magick day coming up and I need to make a girl break up permanently with her boyfriend. I want her to completely extinguish any and all feelings or bonds with him.

[name of person]’s aura is repelling all of [name of person interested or in love with] interests, affection and attraction in every way. [Name of person] is revolting and repulsive to [name of person interested or in love with].
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

"XXX is repelling all of bfs interests,affections and attraction in every way. They are permanently and completely breaking up and find each other completely revolting and repulsive."

What are your thoughts on this, ? I'm going to infuse destruction runes into her aura to get the job done.

When I was a beginner here I tried to do the aura of repulsion spell to break up a couple I knew. I used it only to make the girl hate the guy. Specifically [name of girl] is totally revolved and repulsed by [name of guy]. [guy's aura] totally repels all of [girl's name] interests attraction and affection. I did that for 5 mins a day. Within two weeks the girl abandoned him in cold blood and the guy was devastated. I didn't make him be repulsed by her, only her by him. I'm a little evil, I know but I had my reasons. Anyway it worked as it should, and I didn't even know what I was doing back then. So I think it should work just fine.

Jack said:

OR you could just mind your own business. Just a thought...

nino said:
Jack said:

When I was a beginner here I tried to do the aura of repulsion spell to break up a couple I knew. I used it only to make the girl hate the guy. Specifically [name of girl] is totally revolved and repulsed by [name of guy]. [guy's aura] totally repels all of [girl's name] interests attraction and affection. I did that for 5 mins a day. Within two weeks the girl abandoned him in cold blood and the guy was devastated. I didn't make him be repulsed by her, only her by him. I'm a little evil, I know but I had my reasons. Anyway it worked as it should, and I didn't even know what I was doing back then. So I think it should work just fine.
The guy might get defensive and try to fight with me, which I'm trying to avoid but I don't think it can be avoided. That is why I thought having both of them hate each others guts would make my situation better

Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:

This is my business. Previously I used to date different girls so I didn't get needy. This girl comes along and completely uproots my life upside down. Even if I have sex with the other girls, I simply can't get her out of my mind. That must mean that it is intended for me to pursue her. I stopped talking to the other girls. My only desire is to make her mine and nothing else.

Jack said:

I personally find this disgusting. You have no right to do that, even if you have the power. If they like each other let them keep doing it. Find another girl.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:

Maybe he has his reasons.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:

I think he has feelings for her. Let him get her :)

I'm sure you have your reasons for this, and there is no one stopping you from doing this anyway, so it doesn't really matter whether some think you should mind your own business or not.

Just consider, in case they both are the same race, if this if only for personal feelings, like jealousy, or something more serious, like concern for her well being in case she stays with a bad partner.

If it is something like the former, it would be best to not interfere and find someone else, but if it is something like the latter, then by all means, set her free from the relationship.

When you do it though, make sure you infuse the destruction runes into the aura of the person you want to break up. If your intention is to help her out of this relationship, you should not infuse her aura with the destruction runes, as this is likely to cause harm to her, even if you program the energy, instead, infuse her boyfriends aura so he becomes repulsive to her and she will want to break up with him.

Then in case something happens due to the runes you vibrate into him, at least it won't harm the person you are trying to help.

VoiceofEnki said:
I'm sure you have your reasons for this, and there is no one stopping you from doing this anyway, so it doesn't really matter whether some think you should mind your own business or not.

Just consider, in case they both are the same race, if this if only for personal feelings, like jealousy, or something more serious, like concern for her well being in case she stays with a bad partner.

If it is something like the former, it would be best to not interfere and find someone else, but if it is something like the latter, then by all means, set her free from the relationship.

When you do it though, make sure you infuse the destruction runes into the aura of the person you want to break up. If your intention is to help her out of this relationship, you should not infuse her aura with the destruction runes, as this is likely to cause harm to her, even if you program the energy, instead, infuse her boyfriends aura so he becomes repulsive to her and she will want to break up with him.

Then in case something happens due to the runes you vibrate into him, at least it won't harm the person you are trying to help.
Very informative information. Thank you.

WiseDragon said:
Jack said:

I personally find this disgusting. You have no right to do that, even if you have the power. If they like each other let them keep doing it. Find another girl.
I feel life is trolling me at this point. Its pretty ironic about that last statement you made, "Find another Girl." Before this situation happened, I'd reply with your exact reply to anyone who posted such a question. However life is not so simple. I can feel in the soul the desire to have this girl by my side. I'm almost certain that she's the one. No one can replace her. Even if I replace her, the only thing I'll see is her face and the regret caused by my inability to acquire her. And looking at my perspective, I'm a better genetic specimen that her boyfriend anyway, and I being better and stronger in all ways than her current boyfriend, I know she'd be better off with me than him. There is mutual attraction which is unbearable at times so it's not like I'm forcing her to do something. Whenever I look at her, its like she's screaming " I want you!". I'm sure she would fall in love with me,if she spent more time with me. The only problem is that boyfriend who is an impediment to both me and her. It's an honest mistake which must he rectified.

VoiceofEnki said:

All three of us are of the same race , North Indians with Iranian ancestry (Steppe Pastoralist Descent.) I don't know what her relationship dynamic is and I didn't pry further because I don't want to accidentally badmouth her bf infront of her. However as I've seen I'm a better genetic specimen than her bf and generally better than her boyfriend in every way. I'm taller, more handsome and more smart. I'm sure everyone of her peers would approve if she was dating me.I might be rationalizing my decisions but I'm simply in love with her and I want her by my side. As I see it, if he wasn't there she'd already been mine because there is mutual attraction .

Jack said:
This is my business. Previously I used to date different girls so I didn't get needy. This girl comes along and completely uproots my life upside down. Even if I have sex with the other girls, I simply can't get her out of my mind. That must mean that it is intended for me to pursue her. I stopped talking to the other girls. My only desire is to make her mine and nothing else.

You are right it is your own business, however when you put it like that it is more a personal issue. If they are the same race and she's happy with the person she's with now, and their relationship is harmonious, then you really shouldn't go and interfere to break them up.

In my opinion this is no different than cursing someone to death for bumping into you accidentally, or looking at you funny.

We should use our spiritual powers with care and be wise about how we apply them. You will harm two people simply because of your own obsessive desire, this is not healthy at all and clearly indicates a personal problem you should work to fix instead.

Spend your energy in better ways and be more mature about how you look at relationships and woman in general.

It highly depends on the kind of relationship ur trying to breaking up.

Does her current boyfriend treat her badly or feed her drugs or something? Is it an interracial relationship where they are hurting their race without knowing?

Look I %100 get the feeling you have rn trust me I do but if I'm being honest breaking up a relationship seems like a rather petty use of the knowledge we have been given. Maybe you can just wait for them to break up and then make ur move.

You can create and empowered a rather significant tough form of love and lust and make ur move when their relationship is over.

Also, think of this scenario if this girl is indeed someone you are considering seriously as a partner at some point you are gonna have to have the I am an SS and I believe in the powers of the mind and soul talk. And one day you may even jokingly mention that you have put an aura of repulsion around her and she may get seriously bugged out by that thinking what could have should have been.... and boom you lost the love of your life.

"Muh dick got hard when I saw dis hot chick. We only talked for 2 mins and I know nothing about her, but oooh did u see dat ass? I gotta hit that, so time to make her break up with her bf. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, amiright guyz? Morals and ethics are for loserz."

Let's not forget that this "fateful encounter" already happened once in 2017, with a different "hot chick", of whom I don't want to know what Jack tried doing to. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1181&p=7215#p7215

Just some more food for thought, do you believe that she'd be better off with you? Is she already happy? I'm not sure if it's a case of who met who first, but consider why she's with that person in the first place.

Specter said:
Just some more food for thought, do you believe that she'd be better off with you? Is she already happy? I'm not sure if it's a case of who met who first, but consider why she's with that person in the first place.
Because he got to her first ,that's about it .

Shael said:
"Muh dick got hard when I saw dis hot chick. We only talked for 2 mins and I know nothing about her, but oooh did u see dat ass? I gotta hit that, so time to make her break up with her bf. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, amiright guyz? Morals and ethics are for loserz."

Let's not forget that this "fateful encounter" already happened once in 2017, with a different "hot chick", of whom I don't want to know what Jack tried doing to. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1181&p=7215#p7215
Never saw her again . This ones different . It's not because she's hot but she makes me leave everyone else I also might have a chance with . I couldn't care if someone hotter than her might come along, as long as she'd be with me. I thought that love at first sight was some kind of fairy tale hoax sold to young girls to sell songs and make money .You may call it unethical, which it probably is but I will regret it for ages to come if I do not do this now.

VoiceofEnki said:
Jack said:

You are right it is your own business, however when you put it like that it is more a personal issue. If they are the same race and she's happy with the person she's with now, and their relationship is harmonious, then you really shouldn't go and interfere to break them up.

In my opinion this is no different than cursing someone to death for bumping into you accidentally, or looking at you funny.

We should use our spiritual powers with care and be wise about how we apply them. You will harm two people simply because of your own obsessive desire, this is not healthy at all and clearly indicates a personal problem you should work to fix instead.

Spend your energy in better ways and be more mature about how you look at relationships and woman in general.
I get what you're saying and I would in my right mind say the same things to people who asked such a question. The situation is extremely troublesome and fate seems to be fucking with me . I think that if I get her , everything will make sense.

VoiceofEnki said:

He knows the girl for like 3 days now and thinks it's the right move to try and completely uproot her life so he can bang her. What happened to umm.. idk like.. having a shred of patience and getting to know the person first?

It's a pity that his pickup-artist youtubers don't also teach patience, as he could use that.

Jack said:
Shael said:

Never saw her again . This ones different . It's not because she's hot but she makes me leave everyone else I also might have a chance with . I couldn't care if someone hotter than her might come along, as long as she'd be with me. I thought that love at first sight was some kind of fairy tale hoax sold to young girls to sell songs and make money .You may call it unethical, which it probably is but I will regret it for ages to come if I do not do this now.

Even if you think of such a thing, it doesn't always work out.
There may be attraction, but if things relationship wise (astrology) aren't harmonious with the other person, there could be issues in the relationship in other parts.

I've had many a person confess to me or ask me out of nowhere. Didn't know them. Never seen them before either. So I ignored and refused.
Even though I ended up going to the same place every single day due to necessity.

Some of the people I did give a chance and well they turned out to be dicks. Kinda.
The kind of obsessive person because they had some girls cheat on them before.

Which also raises the question. You mention chasing after several girls, like you're desperate for a relationship.
Doesn't that sound like there is some issue in and of itself?

Which also raises the question, have you ever cheated? And if so, wouldn't you be better off in a polygamous relationship?

Oh, a second rate Jew strikes again. Treating people like they are a fucking objects.

Who dares to question his decisions and justified reasons?!!! He must have her! He is the best in the world. She can be happy only with him, so he will ruin her life and manipulate her like a puppet. She seriously must be with this guy, or the world will end.

Well, we know already Jack is a good guy. Totally his first time "falling in love" also :)

Just manipulation, decieving, more manipulation, creating chaos and feeding of others... Everybody is bad, but he is a good guy, the best guy ever!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Which also raises the question, have you ever cheated?
Personally I'm rather certain what is the answer to this, but I don't think he ever directly said he cheated on someone. There is this, though: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12963&p=48937#p48937

"Having a side chick along with dating a guy isn't really cheating though."

Shael said:
VoiceofEnki said:

He knows the girl for like 3 days now and thinks it's the right move to try and completely uproot her life so he can bang her. What happened to umm.. idk like.. having a shred of patience and getting to know the person first?

It's a pity that his pickup-artist youtubers don't also teach patience, as he could use that.
I have no direct objective of banging her as my goal.As you said, I want to get to know this person, romantically I.e.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Jack said:
Shael said:

Even if you think of such a thing, it doesn't always work out.
There may be attraction, but if things relationship wise (astrology) aren't harmonious with the other person, there could be issues in the relationship in other parts.

I've had many a person confess to me or ask me out of nowhere. Didn't know them. Never seen them before either. So I ignored and refused.
Even though I ended up going to the same place every single day due to necessity.

Some of the people I did give a chance and well they turned out to be dicks. Kinda.
The kind of obsessive person because they had some girls cheat on them before.

Which also raises the question. You mention chasing after several girls, like you're desperate for a relationship.
Doesn't that sound like there is some issue in and of itself?

Which also raises the question, have you ever cheated? And if so, wouldn't you be better off in a polygamous relationship?
I wasn't desperate for relationships. I don't want to label it but you could say I only approached them out of the desire to have physical intimacy. Idk ,maybe I have emotional intimacy problems ? But my intuition says I can open up to this girl .I wouldn't need anyone else or be polygynous. There there no point in talking about this any further as even though this is an anonymous forum I don't want to write something I don't want to see.

In my opinion you are just getting carried away by your hormones, just because you've seen someone attractive a couple of times is insufficient to know if she would really be a good partner for you.
And also why waste time with the typical NPC person? A non-SS partner can eventually become a major obstacle to your progress, it is much better to be patient and work to attract a suitable partner.

I made this topic because I wanted to get that spell information sorted out,considering I've never broken up a couple before and not for a philosophical discussion about morality or share my personal reasons for doing something and I think I've already given away lots of useless information ,of no use to anyone reading this.

I have my own reasons for doing things. People change, what once was may not be so in the future. I'm going to take responsibility for all that is to come. Things always happen without warning and the reason becomes apparent afterwards. Some big events may signify big changes and change of who a person is. He may change his outlook on life after experiencing something different from his past experiences. I can't let this chance slip away and I need to confirm something very important and close to myself.

Theres no need to go on about this anymore. This is nothing of concern to anyone here or our purpose . Therefore I'll close this discussion from my end because I don't want to say things that are useless as hollow words to others.

I think love workings are not just a cheap thing that we should do just because we can. In this case, ignoring the weird descriptions Jack is saying, if you really love her, don't just jump into the relationship. If you really love her, then you would want what's best for her. What if her getting with you will end in disaster? You need to be sure that you're making the best decision especially for her. If you're going to end someone's relationship to be with them, it had better be worth it on their part. Sure you believe you're better than her boyfriend and maybe that's true, but astrology-wise, would she be better off with you or him? If it's you, then go ahead and do the workings. No need to harm the guy, he hasn't wronged you. And all this sentiment against love workings is just misplaced. There's no such thing as people 'destined to be together'. What if astrologically she is supposed to break up with her boyfriend after a few months, does it mean it has to become a law for you to wait when that happens so you can make your move? People end up together and break up because of planetary influences, no need to make it some ultimate rule that someone has to abide by the planets when it comes to love matters. We have the power to alter what is fated by astrology, we just have to do it responsibly. Just make it worth their while if you will end their relationship for them to be with you.

Jack said:
WiseDragon said:
Jack said:

I feel life is trolling me at this point. Its pretty ironic about that last statement you made, "Find another Girl." Before this situation happened, I'd reply with your exact reply to anyone who posted such a question. However life is not so simple. I can feel in the soul the desire to have this girl by my side. I'm almost certain that she's the one. No one can replace her. Even if I replace her, the only thing I'll see is her face and the regret caused by my inability to acquire her. And looking at my perspective, I'm a better genetic specimen that her boyfriend anyway, and I being better and stronger in all ways than her current boyfriend, I know she'd be better off with me than him. There is mutual attraction which is unbearable at times so it's not like I'm forcing her to do something. Whenever I look at her, its like she's screaming " I want you!". I'm sure she would fall in love with me,if she spent more time with me. The only problem is that boyfriend who is an impediment to both me and her. It's an honest mistake which must he rectified.
Ok...you know the situation better and you have to decide and face consequences. One more thing, if you didn't already, check her natal chart and see if you are compatible with her. I mean, i would not spent time with a girl that has Saturn on my Chart Ruler. You can do the same with the Charts of her boyfriend and her. See if there are any problems (such as aspect beetween Saturn/Mercury, Saturn/Venus, Pluto Venus) and use it for your working.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12646&p=45393&hilit=Astrologu+compatibility#p45393

Jack said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Jack said:

I get what you're saying and I would in my right mind say the same things to people who asked such a question. The situation is extremely troublesome and fate seems to be fucking with me . I think that if I get her , everything will make sense.

You are simply infatuated with her now. As a result you cannot think rationally. Knowing your tendencies with relationships in the past, and in general how you have thought about relationships and woman, you should wait before you act on this.

Thing is, she isn't going to disappear. She has a different boyfriend now, but even if she stays with them for another few weeks, it doesn't really change anything. While during that time your own thinking can change a lot. You can regain some rationality after this infatuation fades, if then you still feel emotional desire (Emotional being the key here), to be with her, you can still consider it.

Also at that time you can ask yourself, how long will you be able to have a relationship with her? If you end up breaking someone up, because you felt you were a better boyfriend for them, then at least you need to try and have a long lasting, or permanent relationship with them, otherwise you have potentially destroyed someones happy future for nothing.

Right now if you ask yourself if you will be there for her during her life, undoubtedly your answer will be "Yes of course", because you are infatuated and when in that state you can never look at things objectively, unless you have perfect self and emotional control, which you don't.

So my advice would be to wait. Since she's not going anywhere anyway, and see how your feelings develop over the next few weeks. Of course you can try to be close to her, without stalking or pursuing her in the mean time, so there is some connection that can logically be made.

If you are more desirable to her and she's not too invested in her current relationship, there's a good chance she will try to approach you, if you are within reach anyway, and even decide to break up without the need for any spiritual interference.

It's not like I can't understand where you are coming from. Without going into too many personal details, I also have a tendency to be very obsessive and possessive when I like someone. Therefore, I can say I understand your feelings now, even if they manifest differently from the way it does in me.

It's also because of that, that I advice you and told you what I have, and why I am not entirely against using magic in situations like this, but you need to be careful and you need to be able to take responsibility.

I have asked myself this same question in the past. "Should I just use magic to break that girl and her bf up so I can make her mine? I have the means, so why not? I am an SS, my genetics are superior, I understand her better than anyone, I am of course better for her than her current bf.. So why not make her mine?" Etc.

In the end my wisdom and reason prevailed and I decided against it, and after a few weeks the infatuation which made me feel obsessed with her faded away and I was glad I didn't impulsively try to act on some temporary feelings without thinking.

I guarantee you, it will be the same for you. Even if you feel some regret, it's not a deep regret, and this has nothing to do with fate or anything, due to your infatuation with her you are making a much bigger deal out of this than it really is.

On average there are hundreds of people who can be "The one" for someone. If there is some fated synastry, which is extremely rare, then it will come to you anyway on it's own.

Besides that it is remarkably common for you to find someone you have good synastry with, so you don't need to worry there won't be a next person, because there always will, unless you are such a failure that nobody wants you, but as an SS that should hardly be possible.

Life really is a fucking war.
You can't stop anybody advanced enough from doing anything he wants to anyway.
What kind of implications would this have on future morals. If 2 ss people would want the same mate, and they would be decided this way it would be a mental warfare. Again what does this mean? Does morals advance with our souls? So when we are advanced we just won't do this type of thing?
Or we will function like a hierarchical society and then master lucid dreaming and just live in 2 worlds?

I don't see a point in this. Why would you want to be with someone who you need to use magic to get? Maybe I am biased because my wife and I have past life connections but I think it's better to find someone who is perfect for you rather than trying to control how someone else feels.

This type of thing is really dividing, isn't it?

On one hand, I don't think a couple who is genuinely happy with each other should be forcedly broken up, either.

On the other hand, though...on the Joy of Satan itself, there are meditations and magick workings that teach you exactly what Jack is asking here. For example, how to break up a couple by putting a repelling aura of protection around the desired person and affirming that their aura is completely repelling the person that they are currently in a relationship with. Not to mention, there are Demons on the Demons page that are described as having the ability to break up couples.

So, is it really "wrong" after all?
Ethics is one of the most important concepts in Satanism, that's for sure. The Demons themselves teach ethics. But is this specific type of thing really a matter of ethics? Can it really be mediated by concepts of right and wrong, good and evil?

Like I said, if a couple is genuinely happy with each other, I don't think anyone should force them to break them up. But at the same time, there is a reason why this type of knowledge is made free and available on the Joy of Satan for whoever SS desires to use it, right?

Abusive relationships where the victim is blind to the abuse they're suffering is one example where using it would be valid. But I don't think this is the case here.

Point. said:
Life really is a fucking war.
You can't stop anybody advanced enough from doing anything he wants to anyway.
What kind of implications would this have on future morals. If 2 ss people would want the same mate, and they would be decided this way it would be a mental warfare. Again what does this mean? Does morals advance with our souls? So when we are advanced we just won't do this type of thing?
Or we will function like a hierarchical society and then master lucid dreaming and just live in 2 worlds?

Even if 2 SS want the same mate it is forbidden to use magic against each other.

And personally Id hate it, if it was love magic Id feel tricked and stabbed in the back. If both were doing it I would probably feel very confused, and go nuts kind of not being able to focus properly and end up doing stupid things.

Jack said:
I wasn't desperate for relationships. I don't want to label it but you could say I only approached them out of the desire to have physical intimacy. Idk ,maybe I have emotional intimacy problems ? But my intuition says I can open up to this girl .I wouldn't need anyone else or be polygynous. There there no point in talking about this any further as even though this is an anonymous forum I don't want to write something I don't want to see.

Alright.

Then I can only say the following to you.. flirting with someone who is already in a relationship is a bad idea.

And honestly if you meant to just be close with someone, there is nothing wrong with that. There are people that have unofficial intimate relationships with others till they find the one they want to settle down with and have kids. Not even full on romantic relationships either.. those..

Which also makes me wonder about something. I remember someone saying years and years ago that when he got into a relationship more people started to want to talk to him? As if the girls maybe secretly wanted him when he was available again? But he was in a 2 y long relationship already. Thats just speculating, you can set that aside.

Anyway I have nothing else to say seeing the other points raised by others, I have nothing to add.

Dypet Rod said:
It's actually rather simple from how I see it. If the person is far more compatible with you than with the person they are together with, and there are no other factors like kids involved, then I would see it as ethical to attempt to get the girl. But the deciding point here is to actually get to know for certain if she really would be better off with you or not. This can take quite a while, and until then it would just be an immature and destructive action to attempt a love spell.

Especially if like in Jack's case here you just see a hot girl and want to stick your dick in without concern for anyone else involved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back