Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions on meditation and 40-day guide...

Gearshift

Hey everyone little back story to keep it simple. I decided for the New year Jan 1+ to redo the 40 day guide. From the 1st to about Feb. 8th or 9th is the final day but...

Pardon me if some of this sounds silly or lack of intuition or whatnot. But I'm not really a free-styler when it comes to meditation so I'd like to get some ignorance off my head.

I know the 40 day guide is old when did it pop up '15, '16 or so. Any who in recent times it was update as of '18 the chakra opening meditations.

1. When doing the awakening the 40-DG shows that the 6th chakra is never opened. In the old days we advised the 6th for last. My question is since the new chakra opening is done should the guide be modified to take into account the Aug/Sept '18 updates? (silly question I know but what the hell)

2. Void meditation for the entire 40-day guide is a 2 minute opened eye affair. I've been doing it to my best and my best isn't all that good but non-the less I'm sure as time goes on it'll get better. My question is at what point should void be increased?

3. As with increase when should void be done with closed eyes?

4. I noticed re-reading the awakening chakra that the 6th central chakra albeit done before crown chakra opening is done for 7 consecutive days, Yaum mantra, my question is despite it says okay to spread the days of the 40-day guide, is it okay to extend the days of the crown chakra date for the 7 days of the 6th then afterwards do the days for the crown dates? Has anyone ever re-configured the guide to take into account new information?

5. Despite the fact the openings require some meditation on them i.e.visualization and focus. My question is should an affirmation be done for the chakras when vibrating into them?

(I notice there are people that perform "daily prayer to the Gods" and "feed the Gods" but do they do affirmations on the chakras? or not? reason I ask is because the chakras manifest positive nature as you work on them positive benefits increase but my question is SHOULD they be reinforced with affirmations despite the chakra only operating negatively due to CNS adjustment i.e. as above to below effects and on top of that dross/negativity held within chakras due to lack of cleaning/freeing.)

6. The opening chakras are the sanskrit _aum mantras, my question is after doing the entire opening the chakras for the extended 40-DG, what should I focus on next? In other words do I continue to perform awakening chakra meditation or do I move unto the full chakra meditation system?

7. The full chakra meditation system calls for an even distribution of vibration. The high priests and Maxine have stated chakras should be worked on for balance and despite the fact we are only working on the middle centerline chakras non-the less they are the ones we perform till later we perform the extensions. My question is how MANY vibrations should we do to "feed the Gods"?

(I recall some people mentioning they do as little as 3 vibrations of chakra work on the full chakra system to "feed the Gods", my question is isn't that a bit too low. I mean I always thought vibrating a HIGH amount like 40+ would be what is needed for chakra work?)

8. A question on ignorance on chakras but is chakra work and interacting with chakras for meditation, the ultimate? In other words if we never work on chakras does that sound bad or is it bad?

9. Final question: This one is more directed to HP.Cobra but are you ever going to re-create the 40-day guide and extended. I know we don't need a manual to tell us directly for the more experienced people but non-the less there are new people who focus on such things and would be helpful for them?

Are you HP. Cobra planning sometime in the future to make an updated guide? maybe when the JoS gets updated which was mentioned last year?

Gear88 said:
Hey everyone little back story to keep it simple. I decided for the New year Jan 1+ to redo the 40 day guide. From the 1st to about Feb. 8th or 9th is the final day but...

Pardon me if some of this sounds silly or lack of intuition or whatnot. But I'm not really a free-styler when it comes to meditation so I'd like to get some ignorance off my head.

I know the 40 day guide is old when did it pop up '15, '16 or so. Any who in recent times it was update as of '18 the chakra opening meditations.

1. When doing the awakening the 40-DG shows that the 6th chakra is never opened. In the old days we advised the 6th for last. My question is since the new chakra opening is done should the guide be modified to take into account the Aug/Sept '18 updates? (silly question I know but what the hell)

2. Void meditation for the entire 40-day guide is a 2 minute opened eye affair. I've been doing it to my best and my best isn't all that good but non-the less I'm sure as time goes on it'll get better. My question is at what point should void be increased?

3. As with increase when should void be done with closed eyes?

4. I noticed re-reading the awakening chakra that the 6th central chakra albeit done before crown chakra opening is done for 7 consecutive days, Yaum mantra, my question is despite it says okay to spread the days of the 40-day guide, is it okay to extend the days of the crown chakra date for the 7 days of the 6th then afterwards do the days for the crown dates? Has anyone ever re-configured the guide to take into account new information?

5. Despite the fact the openings require some meditation on them i.e.visualization and focus. My question is should an affirmation be done for the chakras when vibrating into them?

(I notice there are people that perform "daily prayer to the Gods" and "feed the Gods" but do they do affirmations on the chakras? or not? reason I ask is because the chakras manifest positive nature as you work on them positive benefits increase but my question is SHOULD they be reinforced with affirmations despite the chakra only operating negatively due to CNS adjustment i.e. as above to below effects and on top of that dross/negativity held within chakras due to lack of cleaning/freeing.)

6. The opening chakras are the sanskrit _aum mantras, my question is after doing the entire opening the chakras for the extended 40-DG, what should I focus on next? In other words do I continue to perform awakening chakra meditation or do I move unto the full chakra meditation system?

7. The full chakra meditation system calls for an even distribution of vibration. The high priests and Maxine have stated chakras should be worked on for balance and despite the fact we are only working on the middle centerline chakras non-the less they are the ones we perform till later we perform the extensions. My question is how MANY vibrations should we do to "feed the Gods"?

(I recall some people mentioning they do as little as 3 vibrations of chakra work on the full chakra system to "feed the Gods", my question is isn't that a bit too low. I mean I always thought vibrating a HIGH amount like 40+ would be what is needed for chakra work?)

8. A question on ignorance on chakras but is chakra work and interacting with chakras for meditation, the ultimate? In other words if we never work on chakras does that sound bad or is it bad?

9. Final question: This one is more directed to HP.Cobra but are you ever going to re-create the 40-day guide and extended. I know we don't need a manual to tell us directly for the more experienced people but non-the less there are new people who focus on such things and would be helpful for them?

Are you HP. Cobra planning sometime in the future to make an updated guide? maybe when the JoS gets updated which was mentioned last year?
just like void meditation- search for it in the jos website and find other void meditations practices from the website if you feel you have some ability in being able to monitor or void with your eyes open.
refer to all meditations from the joyofsatan website and match it with the 40 day meditation if that is the "update" you are asking for.
Hps are already pretty busy.
Your soul is your responsibility, TRUE KARMA .
treat it that way.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL
HAIL SS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back