Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Helping my dad

WiseDragon

My father is living a complicated situation. When i was a kid i remember that he had some problems with a piece of shit that created him many problems. I don't know exactly how all of this started but i know that there was a lot of hate beetween them. The point is that this other guy and my dad worked toghether and one day this other guy attacked my father at work and my father defended him self. Of course the boss who was a friend of the other guy fired my dad. My father didn't work since that day. He is very depressed now. Many year has passed now. He even won in court, but because of corruption (the boss is an influent man) they didn't give him any money and work. This guy who attacked my father has a wife who was a witch and maybe she did something i guess. Also, when my father lost his work pluto was perfectly conjunct with IC 0 degrees orb. And my father has his chart ruler and other 2 planets in his sixth house, so there are problems with work in life. But as I said he is depressed as fuck and i hate this. Which spell can i do to help him? Jupiter is in his 10th house now, and i want to help him.

It all depends on how far do you want to go with your energies and time for your dad. If you love him to fully commit this is my opinion on it: Analyze everything, his natal chart, tendencies and the conjunction of events that were in the past and are in the present. Take notes and observe how it is manifested in his mind and reality.

My first suggestion is to clean him with extreme intent of mental and emotional blocks that govern his situation right now. That implies a lot, it implies even more burst of emotions and dystopian visions that may come to surface. Along with cleaning and destroying chains of its past and people you need to create a protective energy pool only for him. A lot of fire and air as attributes. (Sowilo, Algiz, Raum etc.etc. combine them in your working and also start in favorable signs of the planets and also in his future planets to be)

After safe checking these things or congruent to them, I strongly suggest Wunjo rune as a long term working on him, with affirmations that will heal his depression and tendency to have it. Also this will cause bonds to happen, friendships and healthy relations. This will help a lot. You also need to act physically besides spiritual, by being close to him and create pathways and inspiration for those energies to kick in.
Also you can use some fire runes as more workings to spark his desires and make him be active, expansive to his desires and goals. From time to time it will make an utmost difference if you'd gift him some of his desires by magical workings to manifest them.

Work related- this is easy to obtain by programing any raw energy to get him a pleasurable and good workplace and job. You can use Fehu and Sowilo with Aum. But always renew that pool of protective energy. Your goal is to minimize bad fated tendencies and work around them.

Witch related - I suggest you go and blow some energy hits if you find that she caused it or had any part in it. You can raise and store energy and ask a Demon to help you direct and revenge this situation. Please be proportioned in this aspect, maintain a high moral ground.

You should be aware that everything you do by your power will make him without much discernment or control. You will notice restlessness and other symptoms of your working on him. Not everybody can handle big exterior forces even unconsciously. You absolutely need to know what you do and be at least in the knowing with everything I stated. You need to be in a high position to assume this responsibility!! If you don't have the means spiritually, don't worry - it means real motivation for you to use that will benefit you and your family in the end. Study and practice, then take challenges by its horns. The runes I suggested may not be good or useful in this case as solely an opinion, this should be only your decision. You can't control everything, you should also leave a sense of freedom in his "fate" of him, more of a "kick started" is what you need to produce.

Also don't be afraid to get help from Satan and Demons. If you don't have time for any long and committed workings, just use Wunjo on him.
I totally hope you'll fix this and I hope you and him find happiness and joy in life.

You can do white magic work with the fehu rune to help him find a job that makes him happy and is well paid.
For depression you can use Nauthiz (Saturn's rune) to instill optimism in your career and strengthen the happiness of having a well-paid job, for example "name" finds a safe, healthy and well-paid job and is very happy for it.
Vend is used to psichic healing.
There are many planets in Capricorn including Jupiter.
Pluto in conjunction IC in 0 degrees causes intense changes in life and career to act on the cause depends on the 6 houses especially the chart ruler in this house.
If Jupiter is in transit in his tenth house and plus there are all these planets in Capricorn I would concentrate on works of white magic for the most positive side of Saturn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back