Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

identity crisis

blacksun666

Be the best version of yourself. Do not allow other people or trends to dictate your individuality and your character. You know who you are. Separate yourself from people who try to destroy the best version of yourself. Never give up.

Meditate on yourself, feel yourself, feel your emotions, feel your soul and what kind of energy it emanates inside you.

Just close ur eyes and try to focus on your soul. Observe the taughts u have while doing that. Realising and finding out about urself in an ongoing process

Planet of Liberty said:
Hello....

I have a problem... lately I have an identity crisis.
How can I overcome it? I prefer not to go into details ...

thank you!! xd
Do a freeing the soul working that focuses on the specific thing you are struggling with. Change is natural and you should use this time to clean away your dirt and hangups. This January, 18th/19th are great dates to start a working for freeing the soul.

Planet of Liberty said:
I really appreciate your help!! Thank you!! :D
How can I free the soul? There is a meditation specific? January 18 and 19?
Rtr!!!!!!
And you can literally feel breaking the curses!
And that is the reason Satan says “to destroy will all your being” .
Enjoy the rtrs !
Hail satan

Planet of Liberty said:
I really appreciate your help!! Thank you!! :D
How can I free the soul? There is a meditation specific? January 18 and 19?
A working with Munka, Surya, Suryae, Raum, or Visuddhi. Use whichever one you prefer. Raum is the most simple and works for basically everything, Visuddhi is very gentle, Surya(e) is just simple sun energies.

Do for 27, 36, 54, 90, 108, or 216x, then state your affirmation 9 or 18 times. Make it something like "In a positive way for me, I am completely and fully free from [issue], now continuously, and forever.".
That's just one example. You can make the affirmation whatever you prefer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back