Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Post rejected

Azoun

What does it take to get a post accepted around here? I don't get it. I asked a question about becoming too dependent on music for meditation and it gets rejected. I've seen some ridiculous borderline crazy posts being accepted however. I understand wanting to control incoming information but I think you guys take it a bit far.

There were around 300 spam posts today, so maybe your own was rejected due to spamming. Numbers are that big.

I didn't see any post rejected of yours in particular. If the mistake is on our end, sorry for the inconvenience.

Azoun said:
What does it take to get a post accepted around here? I don't get it. I asked a question about becoming too dependent on music for meditation and it gets rejected. I've seen some ridiculous borderline crazy posts being accepted however. I understand wanting to control incoming information but I think you guys take it a bit far.

Looking forward to your post so I'll answer it if you're still interested

Azoun said:

You have to understand that these forums arent being moderated by a software but by humans so there will always be some room for error. I have a word document where I copy eveything so things dont get lost.

And one last friendly advice, all the information that is available to you has been brought together by the blood sweat tears of people who sacrificed thier personal lives so we dont have live in ignorance. Most information in JoS has been hidden behind a paywall up until this point and thankfully this isnt the case because of our HP's. So a little respect goes a long way in these forums

Azoun said:

yusing music while meditating is alright, nothing wrong with that, but if you notice not being able to do the same things while not listening to music, then thats a problem, and you should start to practice your meditations with silence.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There were around 300 spam posts today, so maybe your own was rejected due to spamming. Numbers are that big.

I didn't see any post rejected of yours in particular. If the mistake is on our end, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, I sent this post as new topic, it was rejected. So, I sent this to existing topic and it was accepted. Unforunately, no one answer the question. So, i was wondering if you can answer some of it?

"Hello, I have been dedicated for several months, life has seemed to be noticeably improved since then compared to the last couple of years. I have heard of this group years ago, but sort of flee out of fear of myself going bad when I attempt to see my future through mixed of karma and lucid dreaming, it wasn't just bad, somehow it still affect me into waking world when I couldn't move and see a burning golden sentence in my view that say "Judgement will come." That was when I realized that maybe I am not ready to accept satanism since I was always pathetic and weak and rely on everyone else for help because of my deafness. What chance do I have against an enemy that is easily stronger than I am when most of those self empowerments that I see on Joy of Satan require chant or vibrating that I can't even do because I can't hear them correctly or pronouncing them.

That was age ago, I came across a problem within the first month of dedicate. I was looking through names of gods within Joy of Satan for a mentor/teacher/guide to improve my lucid dream/astral projection so I can use those techniques to practicing self-empowerment at nights without risking exposed myself. I came across one by the name of Lucifuge Refocale that High Priestess Maxine herself has started to observe that he assist those who are newly dedicated, which match my situation. So, after learn and remember his symbol. Next time, I have a lucid dream, I draw his symbol into the air, and spoke his name. Then reality within my dream seems to shifted as puzzles similar to Tetris appear all over the place, horizontal, vertical, diagonal, it like the world was shattered into puzzles. I saw a lone man in the middle of the clearing. But he feels wrong than I was expecting of a demon, he seems to feel cruel and cold than what I heard of a kind and soft and warm of a demon. So I became wary and notice that reality didn't seem to disappear like I was expecting since my lucid dream rarely lasts more than 5 minutes which is why I was looking for a teacher to improve my lucid dream skill. This being is mocking me for seeking help from satan when it is obvious that I would not get any since satan doesn't help diseases and instead destroy them. I can see that my deafness posed a problem but I didn't think that it may the same sort of disease that satanism is trying to remove, so that might mean that I am unwanted and it better for me to die so I can be reincarnated into a more functional body. I got angry as you expect and try to attack this being since I now doubt that this being is even demon consider this one has hair and Lucifuge Refocal was observed to been bald. I got fling away once again. I abort from the dream because now I realized that I am outmatched within my mind.

Summary/Questions:

I am trying to summon Lucifuge Refocal in the Lucid Dream but I don't seem to be able to summon him for help with a lucid dream. How do I do that?

Is my deafness is the sort of diseases that satanism look down, am I unworthy to be Satan's follower because I cant do most of those chants needed to empowered my soul into godhood?"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What can we do to help ease up clergy work flow? I want to help more directly.

nakedhill said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What can we do to help ease up clergy work flow? I want to help more directly.
Do rtrs.

Necrorifter said:
Is my deafness is the sort of diseases that satanism look down, am I unworthy to be Satan's follower because I cant do most of those chants needed to empowered my soul into godhood?"

Never!!! Try to feel them as a vibration. In your chest first. I sometimes put music so loud and with noise cancelling so I wont hear what I vibrate but only to focus where I feel it

Necrorifter said:

If you want and request of me, I can try explaining to you how the letters can be vibrated without hearning them only by the placing of your toungue and feeling. If you're comfortable can I ask you if you never heard before? Or it is something progressive ?

nakedhill said:
Necrorifter said:

If you want and request of me, I can try explaining to you how the letters can be vibrated without hearning them only by the placing of your toungue and feeling. If you're comfortable can I ask you if you never heard before? Or it is something progressive ?

It a progressive, I am hard of hearing from birth but can hear better with hearing aid altogether never to same level as can understand and speaking clearly though phone level, but the doctor estimate that I will go completely deaf within several decades anyway. and I will be happy to learn how to vibrate it correct. I am on 40 days program and are doing third eye-opening, still struggle with Thaum vibration. Thank you much for your assistance.

Necrorifter said:
nakedhill said:
Necrorifter said:

It a progressive, I am hard of hearing from birth but can hear better with hearing aid altogether never to same level as can understand and speaking clearly though phone level, but the doctor estimate that I will go completely deaf within several decades anyway. and I will be happy to learn how to vibrate it correct. I am on 40 days program and are doing third eye-opening, still struggle with Thaum vibration. Thank you much for your assistance.

Alright, I will write you soon about this on this topic. Don't worry about nothing, hope you did the dedication, If not, do it as you please in the mean time :D

When a post or a topic is rejected, you are notified by the system that it has been disapproved. Just because something doesn't get published, it doesn't mean it has been rejected. Simply, it's still pending approval. Wait for the notification that will tell you which of the two outcomes you got. Remember also that the clergy has very busy lives, more than you for sure. So be patients, as most of the time posts/topics may be on the bottom of their priority list. Gods, meditation, research, family, work, readings etc... all these take priority. I'm surprised how they even managed to sort out all these posts on their own, but it's not like they can delegate either. So it takes time. Sometimes, if the post/topic is rejected, in the disapproval notification you'll get a motivation or a comment too.

nakedhill said:
Necrorifter said:
nakedhill said:

Alright, I will write you soon about this on this topic. Don't worry about nothing, hope you did the dedication, If not, do it as you please in the mean time :D

Don't worry, I did the dedication earlier this fall. Life have improve greatly since then. It only increases even more once I start the 40-day meditation program a week or two ago.

nakedhill said:
Necrorifter said:
Sorry for not following up on my promise, In a few days I'll post here . A lot of things held me back but just know I got you :D :)

It is fine, I am working on my side, no such luck with vibration, I am doing final rtr by mimicking the mp3 to best of my ability, but I doubt i even doing anything with that but hey, I am trying at the very least.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back