Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wtf

BoRn of fire

Why does it currently feel like everything in the world is about to go to shit ? And no I'm not going thru depression and what not something just feels quite off

This has been the situation for the past 2000 years.

BoRn of fire said:
Why does it currently feel like everything in the world is about to go to shit ? And no I'm not going thru depression and what not something just feels quite off
All good. The enemy is just trying to start shit again. Stay chillz and keep up the RTRs relentlessly. Also if you are in the US make sure to read Maxine's warning/advice here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26989

BoRn of fire said:

I mean, it has always been like that. What do you think the world felt like during the Black Plague, WW1, or WW2 lol? Relative to modern times, the lizard boys are getting desparate and trying anything, hence the escalation of war with Iran. They aren't going to give up their control easily. Remember that the Gods will return in our lifetime and spiritual advancement for humanity is on the horizon. Things are looking up, it just depends on your timescale.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back