Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RTR Information Hub

Shael

I wrote this in reply to someone asking about the Final RTR. Posting here also for anyone who is new. If you are not sure what the Final RTR does, why it's so important to do, how to do it, or anything else like this, then the following articles should bring clarity.

The Final RTR

FAQ about the Final RTR

Important Lunar Eclipse and the Final RTR

Adding more power to the Final RTR

What the Final RTR Letters Show

More on the Final RTR

Final RTR for Passover

Mercury Retrograde and the Final RTR

I should point out not to discourage anyone from not visualizing i.e. directing. But those who spam out FRTR and don't visualize or limit their visualizing. You don't necessarily HAVE to visualize, H.P. Cobra recently mentioned basically fire and forget, the Gods deal with the aspects themselves. Though of course if you wish to visualize the individual letters breaking down in any way and then after doing the affirmations direct some more as well that is great. Just for those who like to spam a lot and wish to go at pace don't worry too much about visualizing.

*example* I like to visualize after doing the affirmation the letters on all the manuscripts of the jews like sefers or bibles the ink fading or melting away and all of the screaming WTF is going on with the books and manuscripts it's fucking blank.

Other examples of individual letters basically destroy them any way or melt or blow up or whatever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back