Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Succubus, a warning.

Matty Boy

Hello, I just wanted to let people know, to really think about the succubus/incubus rituals before doing them. When I was younger I did a ritual without thinking enough about it, I bound myself to a succubus for always and eternity like a huge desperado.

I was so sad and alone that I thought there was no other way that I could ever be loved by another human being. I also wrote in the ritual that it's just me and her nobody else, I'm not saying it's a negative thing, but ever since then I haven't had the urge or desire to date another human individual, nor have I had any advances from the opposite gender, all attempts are completely and utterly pointless.

Now I know what your thinking (incel), no it's not along those lines, it's like I'm a ghost to them, and they to me, all satanic rituals are real and binding. I got what I asked for, it's been tough, but she's probably the strongest lady I could have by my side, pros and cons, just wanted to write this here, I posted it on the yahoo groups when I was younger as well, but I don't think it was posted.

Really think it over before doing it,
Just thought I would post this.

Happy 2022

Matty Boy said:
Hello, I just wanted to let people know, to really think about the succubus/incubus rituals before doing them. When I was younger I did a ritual without thinking enough about it, I bound myself to a succubus for always and eternity like a huge desperado.

I was so sad and alone that I thought there was no other way that I could ever be loved by another human being. I also wrote in the ritual that it's just me and her nobody else, I'm not saying it's a negative thing, but ever since then I haven't had the urge or desire to date another human individual, nor have I had any advances from the opposite gender, all attempts are completely and utterly pointless.

Now I know what your thinking (incel), no it's not along those lines, it's like I'm a ghost to them, and they to me, all satanic rituals are real and binding. I got what I asked for, it's been tough, but she's probably the strongest lady I could have by my side, pros and cons, just wanted to write this here, I posted it on the yahoo groups when I was younger as well, but I don't think it was posted.

Happy 2022

Incel is such a stupid term. You're not stupid for using it but whoever contributed to making it a popular attack-word for males deserves negative attention for that. If you look for it you can see all around, people trying to bring down their fellow man.

How exactly did you do this if you wouldn't mind elaborating on the process? I have zero interest in it but I'd like to know what you did. How do you feel about sex as well, if you don't mind? When I started getting laid I realized it wasn't as special or cool or as much of an achievement as pop-culture led me to believe. What I mean is - how do you view the role of sex in your life? Is it usually the same, does it change? After I have an orgasm my feelings and energy shift for a long time, the outlook I have on the future and the things I want that will make me feel whole and like my life is meaningful, are centered around violence.

Matty Boy said:
I suggest you start intensively working on your astral senses. Being in a monogamous spiritual relationship while having your astral senses be trashy, is not fun (especially if you have other hangups about sexuality also). The most important thing is to do work every single day on improving them and opening up further to astral communications.

Ansuz, Ehwaz, Laguz. I use those three in my daily working, alongside with focused vibrations into all my head chakras, clairaudience points, and astral eyes, and temple chakras. I wont make this a huge post now or anything, but if you want a clear step-by-step on how I do mine then I'll gladly write it out. What matters in the end is just to use one or more of these mantras and program the energies to open you up to be able to feel your Succubus properly.

If you feel sad and restricted you can just do a ritual to break up, you are not bound to eternity...

Matty Boy said:

Happy 2022
It is simple if you are monogamous and dedicated to having one lover get a monogamous succubus if you are polygamous and want to have other lovers get one that suits your needs you say that you don't have the urge or desire to date humans as a negative thing as a monogamous person who has a succubus it is not negative for me so you should know yourself before doing a commitment.

Shael said:
Matty Boy said:
I suggest you start intensively working on your astral senses. Being in a monogamous spiritual relationship while having your astral senses be trashy, is not fun (especially if you have other hangups about sexuality also). The most important thing is to do work every single day on improving them and opening up further to astral communications.

Ansuz, Ehwaz, Laguz. I use those three in my daily working, alongside with focused vibrations into all my head chakras, clairaudience points, and astral eyes, and temple chakras. I wont make this a huge post now or anything, but if you want a clear step-by-step on how I do mine then I'll gladly write it out. What matters in the end is just to use one or more of these mantras and program the energies to open you up to be able to feel your Succubus properly.

Im in the process of opening my astral senses on my face as well.and i would love to hear a fellow SS's routine

Another Waring is you can anger them without meaning to, they fully manifest once so you can see them like any other but if your confused and screw it up, lead a fantasy life, they may be confused or angered.
Its sad and troubling.

One mistake when they first come one slip and they are insulted, such as if your unsure they are what you called and force them into a second shape get a negative response, and regret it ever after. They will criticize even a unrelated sexual fantasy you have, ever after. This is said and I think hard to make right.

They may be there but cannot take a perfectly visible form for you again, or wont out op spite. I'm unsure which. So after that you'll never know what going on with them from what I hear.

Shael said:
Ansuz, Ehwaz, Laguz. I use those three in my daily working, alongside with focused vibrations into all my head chakras, clairaudience points, and astral eyes, and temple chakras.

Do you vibrate these 3 runes in your clairaudience points and astral eyes as well or do you use other words of power?

A God or Goddess would not be so petty as to bind you in to Him/Her while you are immature, with a bad attitude, ignorant, etc. It is not an xian-being-a-slave-to-"god"-jewsus relationship. Our Gods and Goddesses are not idiots, and They know you more than you know yourself at the moment. In the unlikely event such a binding con-tract happened, then as suggested - if need be, be polite and sincere and state, on good terms, that you would like to part ways and why, perhaps with a parting dowry given, such as energy, and with no hard feelings - but as I said, it would be very unlikely to happen. If you are not able to communicate and have a Daemon/Daemoness lover, then not only would any Daemon or Daemoness not entertain such a thing (although, They may remind you once you can communicate, for you to see if you still wanted it or not), Satan wouldn't permit it, either.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Im in the process of opening my astral senses on my face as well.and i would love to hear a fellow SS's routine
Taurus666 said:
Do you vibrate these 3 runes in your clairaudience points and astral eyes as well or do you use other words of power?
In short, the routine goes like this:

-Handstand, 12x MAUM into Crown Chakra

-Switch to inverted resting pose (the one that normally comes after the headstand/handstand in the Hatha Yoga routine). Stay in this position while doing the following:

-12x THAUM into Third Eye
-12x GAUM into Pineal
-12x YAUM into 6th Chakra
-3x Hard TH into the three temple chakras, going from right, to back, to left (or the other way around if that feels more comfortable for you)
-3x Hard TH into each of the astral eyes, individually
-3x Hard TH into the astral ears, all at once (only 3x total). Hold the vibration until you run out of breath here (comfortably).
-3x Hard TH into the entire astral body (focus on your astral "nerves" and your astral sense of touch, here).
-3x Long, dragged out "MMMMMMMM" vibration into the entire head. Mageson talked about this vibration being great for opening up all the head chakras, and it works nicely.

From here, leave the inverted asana and sit down somewhere comfortable. Then, do:

-12x Ansuz
-12x Ehwaz
-12x Laguz

And state your affirmation 12 times.
Then finish the working with one long and powerful "AUM".

That's how I do mine. I keep all of this much shorter than how I usually have my workings, because from the start I planned for this working to be continued indefinitely, for many years to come. I want to be able to do this working regardless of my physical situation (if I had to travel/move somewhere or something), so I kept it nice and compact.
The working as described above, takes between 15 and 20 minutes.

I use the number 12 here because for me it works nicely with the astral senses. Mageson has mentioned that the number 13 actually is supposed to open you up more and enhance astral senses, so you can replace all the 12s with 13s if you want to. For me it's working amazingly with 12 so I am keeping it.

Hope this helps. :)

retrograde said:
Matty Boy said:

Happy 2022

Incel is such a stupid term. You're not stupid for using it but whoever contributed to making it a popular attack-word for males deserves negative attention for that. If you look for it you can see all around, people trying to bring down their fellow man.

How exactly did you do this if you wouldn't mind elaborating on the process? I have zero interest in it but I'd like to know what you did. How do you feel about sex as well, if you don't mind? When I started getting laid I realized it wasn't as special or cool or as much of an achievement as pop-culture led me to believe. What I mean is - how do you view the role of sex in your life? Is it usually the same, does it change? After I have an orgasm my feelings and energy shift for a long time, the outlook I have on the future and the things I want that will make me feel whole and like my life is meaningful, are centered around violence.
gvujihkbliybih600two.png

"If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a "(((Beautiful good natured,loyal princess inside whom feels like heaven. ))) ain't one."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uikJTnmtgw

- Buddha reveals how he sacrificed his bombshell curvy wife and kingdom to pursue his dream of becoming a wandering rapper.
(From Original Buddhas Rap Legends,Translated Andrew Anglin. )

ZaZaz said:
Another Waring is you can anger them without meaning to, they fully manifest once so you can see them like any other but if your confused and screw it up, lead a fantasy life, they may be confused or angered.
Its sad and troubling.

One mistake when they first come one slip and they are insulted, such as if your unsure they are what you called and force them into a second shape get a negative response, and regret it ever after. They will criticize even a unrelated sexual fantasy you have, ever after. This is said and I think hard to make right.

They may be there but cannot take a perfectly visible form for you again, or wont out op spite. I'm unsure which. So after that you'll never know what going on with them from what I hear.
Amazing every word you said was wrong

ZaZaz said:
Its sad and troubling.

None of these sound like a healthy relationship and i highly doubt u are dealing with an entity that is with Lord Satan.Or you are not one of us.(I am aware of the jewish origins name Zaza)

Eventhough I cant speak for any of them, unless you highly AND intentionally insult a succubus/incubus they arent going act in any negative manner. Something hovering around you and constantly criticizing you sounds very...jewish. I feel sorry that they are stuck with negative beings.Lol thats a lie they deserve way worse.

I have never had any negative experiances with my incubus, not only he has a tremendously conforting presence having him helped me through such difficult times. Moreover, eveytime I focus my mind on him he teaches me more and more.

Having a succubus/incubus is nothing like what you just described

RayAkuma said:
Succubi are nice, you just need to get to know and understand them. They have a mind of their own, and you have to keep in mind:
Know what you want, and what you are willing to give in return for it. ;)
If that is you in your siggie, then have fun! You're a fool for identifying yourself. Also spelling things backwards reverses it and gives the opposite meaning, and spelling Satan backwards is also highly blasphemous.

MoonlessNight666 said:
ZaZaz said:
Its sad and troubling.

None of these sound like a healthy relationship and i highly doubt u are dealing with an entity that is with Lord Satan.Or you are not one of us.(I am aware of the jewish origins name Zaza)

Eventhough I cant speak for any of them, unless you highly AND intentionally insult a succubus/incubus they arent going act in any negative manner. Something hovering around you and constantly criticizing you sounds very...jewish. I feel sorry that they are stuck with negative beings.Lol thats a lie they deserve way worse.

I have never had any negative experiances with my incubus, not only he has a tremendously conforting presence having him helped me through such difficult times. Moreover, eveytime I focus my mind on him he teaches me more and more.

Having a succubus/incubus is nothing like what you just described

I made that name up from A-z a to to then z to a to Z of the top of my head, I am of Nordic descent and take pride in the resonance to father, should have chosen a better screen name. If you only knew. I give all here connected energy to aid the all the time. I am warn some here much as HP dose not to do anything that plays into the hands of detractors I feel pride and happiness at the work done here. There is no need to speak to me thus.

[/quote]
If that is you in your siggie, then have fun! You're a fool for identifying yourself. Also spelling things backwards reverses it and gives the opposite meaning, and spelling Satan backwards is also highly blasphemous.[/quote]
For the first one, I am not afraid of anyone identifying me. I am a Satanist, I am proud of it and there is no Spell strong enough to cut my relation. The worse that could happen is someone attacking my Mortal Body, and I'm not afraid of that either. You may call it foolishness, it might be, for I have 0 knowledge and cant even open my 3rd eye even though I meditate for Hours a day. I dont care, but I'll try to do my best for Satan and the other Gods. For the last one I never heard about it being blasphemous to write something backwards. I might Change that, if, of course someone can bring some sort of proof for this. I wont just take a word from anyone I'm not dim witted.

If that is you in your siggie, then have fun! You're a fool for identifying yourself. Also spelling things backwards reverses it and gives the opposite meaning, and spelling Satan backwards is also highly blasphemous.[/quote]
For the first one, I am not afraid of anyone identifying me. I am a Satanist, I am proud of it and there is no Spell strong enough to cut my relation. The worse that could happen is someone attacking my Mortal Body, and I'm not afraid of that either. You may call it foolishness, it might be, for I have 0 knowledge and cant even open my 3rd eye even though I meditate for Hours a day. I dont care, but I'll try to do my best for Satan and the other Gods. For the last one I never heard about it being blasphemous to write something backwards. I might Change that, if, of course someone can bring some sort of proof for this. I wont just take a word from anyone I'm not dim witted.[/quote]

I related an occult story a friend related to me and adapted it. I was not threatening you but speaking to good taste and civility. I don't give a damn about my stupid made up screen name. If it means anything to take issue with that's a coincidence and a black irony at best. I would be happy to change it. Don't talk things out of context, please. What we have here is a failure to communicate. I am of Satan, and by his other names. Do relax guy. I merely appealed to common curtsy. Satanic blessings on you and yours if this applies. Be well.

RayAkuma said:
If that is you in your siggie, then have fun! You're a fool for identifying yourself. Also spelling things backwards reverses it and gives the opposite meaning, and spelling Satan backwards is also highly blasphemous.
For the first one, I am not afraid of anyone identifying me. I am a Satanist, I am proud of it and there is no Spell strong enough to cut my relation. The worse that could happen is someone attacking my Mortal Body, and I'm not afraid of that either. You may call it foolishness, it might be, for I have 0 knowledge and cant even open my 3rd eye even though I meditate for Hours a day. I dont care, but I'll try to do my best for Satan and the other Gods. For the last one I never heard about it being blasphemous to write something backwards. I might Change that, if, of course someone can bring some sort of proof for this. I wont just take a word from anyone I'm not dim witted.
I can't speak for anyone else, but allow me to say - we love big and hard people. My gun is bigger than your gun; my gun shoots more bullets, and quicker, than your gun. yaaaaaaaawn.

What proof do you have that writing Satan backwards is blasphemous? What proof do you have that the meditations work to open your Third Eye Chakra? Why do you need proof for something you have been informed about but not for something else? It's known that stating Magickal words (Words of Power) backwards reverses/undoes the effects. That is not just (((hollywood))); it is actually real.

If you have a life on a jail planet, such as Earth at the moment, and you try and free yourself and Earth and Her Inhabitants, do you think the captors will stand by idly and allow you to do so? If you accept something about meditations, but then demand proof about another piece of advice and education, then I wonder why that is. If you are not afraid, then go to the middle east with a pink, homosexual bunny rabbit costume on with an oversized Miley Cyrus vibrating dildo between your legs, touting gay sex between "allah" and "jesus" and shooting your gun, as well as your mouth, off at everyone there... and see how brave you end up.

Once something happens to you which causes you trouble or worse, make sure you don't blame Satan nor JoS. A fool rushes in, and even "angels" fear to tread in some places. As for you versus "angels" - at least you exist, but you won't exist if you be stupid. If there is one "sin" in Spiritual Satanism, it is being stupid. Do not be stupid.

On the other hand - it's your life (for now). I can't tell you what to do, and you won't listen to advice. Have a good or a shit one (while you can!)!

Actually... Forget all of that. Have you seen the episode of Stargate where women are forced against their will to see if they are going to be selected as the queen of the subjects of the evil gods/goddesses? One of the gods/goddesses' henchmen says to a young, somewhat immature lad who is trying to save his female friend, "Your death cannot help her".

I can't speak for anyone else, but allow me to say - we love big and hard people. My gun is bigger than your gun; my gun shoots more bullets, and quicker, than your gun. yaaaaaaaawn.

What proof do you have that writing Satan backwards is blasphemous? What proof do you have that the meditations work to open your Third Eye Chakra? Why do you need proof for something you have been informed about but not for something else? It's known that stating Magickal words (Words of Power) backwards reverses/undoes the effects. That is not just (((hollywood))); it is actually real.

If you have a life on a jail planet, such as Earth at the moment, and you try and free yourself and Earth and Her Inhabitants, do you think the captors will stand by idly and allow you to do so? If you accept something about meditations, but then demand proof about another piece of advice and education, then I wonder why that is. If you are not afraid, then go to the middle east with a pink, homosexual bunny rabbit costume on with an oversized Miley Cyrus vibrating dildo between your legs, touting gay sex between "allah" and "jesus" and shooting your gun, as well as your mouth, off at everyone there... and see how brave you end up.

Once something happens to you which causes you trouble or worse, make sure you don't blame Satan nor JoS. A fool rushes in, and even "angels" fear to tread in some places. As for you versus "angels" - at least you exist, but you won't exist if you be stupid. If there is one "sin" in Spiritual Satanism, it is being stupid. Do not be stupid.

On the other hand - it's your life (for now). I can't tell you what to do, and you won't listen to advice. Have a good or a shit one (while you can!)!

Actually... Forget all of that. Have you seen the episode of Stargate where women are forced against their will to see if they are going to be selected as the queen of the subjects of the evil gods/goddesses? One of the gods/goddesses' henchmen says to a young, somewhat immature lad who is trying to save his female friend, "Your death cannot help her".[/quote]

About the First one, yeah that was a Pretty dumb Quote from me I just hate to look weak, seems like I failed miserably, about the Second thing, yeah I'm not that dumb, but I'm still in an learning and researching Process, it's kinda hard to find Sources you can trust in this World filled with false information, like as Hollywood for an Example of the Religions of today.

ZaZaz said:
For the first one, I am not afraid of anyone identifying me. I am a Satanist, I am proud of it and there is no Spell strong enough to cut my relation. The worse that could happen is someone attacking my Mortal Body, and I'm not afraid of that either. You may call it foolishness, it might be, for I have 0 knowledge and cant even open my 3rd eye even though I meditate for Hours a day. I dont care, but I'll try to do my best for Satan and the other Gods. For the last one I never heard about it being blasphemous to write something backwards. I might Change that, if, of course someone can bring some sort of proof for this. I wont just take a word from anyone I'm not dim witted.[/quote]

I related an occult story a friend related to me and adapted it. I was not threatening you but speaking to good taste and civility. I don't give a damn about my stupid made up screen name. If it means anything to take issue with that's a coincidence and a black irony at best. I would be happy to change it. Don't talk things out of context, please. What we have here is a failure to communicate. I am of Satan, and by his other names. Do relax guy. I merely appealed to common curtsy. Satanic blessings on you and yours if this applies. Be well.[/quote]

Yeah just a bit distrustful from Personal Experience. Trying my Hardest to get over that and improve. Thanks to both of you for this. I'd rather be Slapped with the Truth then Comforted with Lies. And Lies have I heard too much.

FancyMancy said:
RayAkuma said:

Actually... Forget all of that. Have you seen the episode of Stargate where women are forced against their will to see if they are going to be selected as the queen of the subjects of the evil gods/goddesses? One of the gods/goddesses' henchmen says to a young, somewhat immature lad who is trying to save his female friend, "Your death cannot help her".
In banishing rituals you say the word of the spirit backwards and that is supposedly negative.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
RayAkuma said:

In banishing rituals you say the word of the spirit backwards and that is supposedly negative.
If it is a malevolent spirit, then saying its name backwards would be negative to that spirit; either way, saying it in reverse negates the power/effects, from what I have read. It is similar to using Runes' glyphs and vibrations reversed, such as the hippy peace sign, which is the upside-down - i.e. reverse - ALGIZ Rune.

At this point I'm pretty well asexual, unless it's a blatant friendly, aka a comrad or team mate, if you know what im saying.

I tried to watch porno movies, but it feels dirty now, as if I were climbing into the dumpster with a downtown eastend bar maiden my very self.

I am however, what's known as the third sex as I read on here before, where I usually just hang thee olde worm out there and you know catch some rainbow trout, or some clams not a big fan of salmon though.. :lol:

I know what you mean that it would seem foolish to do such things, and that it would not be permitted as my astral senses are at the moment like rolling a dice.

But back in the day, I didn't do this ritual only once, I was given the opportunity to say no, and there were many; "are you sures"? But I did it twice in the pitch black of a rundown basement, candles for days, and a custom ouija board.

I have not broken up with her, she appears to be in a unison with a favourite (name of goddesses) legion of spirits and appears similiar in appearance to her.

Strange I know, but I guess we are all different, it makes me curious to see how other individuals in our satanic family are, but at least you know a little about me, for me details ask for the name of the goddess listed above.

Have a Good Night Everyone...

-Your friend from the north

Hi Matty Boy, I hope it's alright to ask you for the Goddess name as I just read your reply and it really picked my interest.

(This is actually the first time I write in here, I've been a long time Satanist but I'm still a bad student and figured it would be the right time to ask for some help to a Brother or Sister in our journey.)

I don't know if you meant that your Succubus' name is that of a Goetic Demoness, but if that's the case then I feel more confident that I haven't simply misunderstood the messages.

My astral senses are, to use an euphemism, sucky but the night I performed the ritual asking Father Satan for a Succubus as a friend and lover I clearly saw Her image for about a second (my visions usually last just a second at most) and She was the most beautiful female I've ever seen in all my life.

Thing is, that was the only time I saw Her, didn't feel more and no matter what I tried I couldn't meet Her again. Only lately, after like 20 years (I know, still suck and I barely managed to feel my head chakras while vibrating the words) I found a description in the JoS website (hope it hasn't been there the entire time!) that matches Her perfectly... I don't know if a Goetic Demoness can/would be a Succubus but that's what I got between JoS descriptions, meditating and trying to connect with Her.

I'll tell you Her name.. Leraje. She was exactly as in the description, only without the red wings and headdress. The greenest, most beautiful eyes and blackest hair, and She smiled to me gently.

I have only lately (last year) started to use runes/chanting as a constant method as the words in the awakenings section before did very little for me.

Also, I must say (so perhaps it'll be useful for you to understand my situation) I am pretty sure I have a very strong aura. I've done something definitely advanced once and the most advanced meditations, like absorbing the elements, barely give me any energy. Others, when I direct my energy to heal or clean their auras, have been reporting they felt very strong energy while I feel nothing or close to nothing.

I don't know why I feel this little, I know that the foundation meditation should be "easy" or at least basic for a dedicated Satanist, but no matter the amount of daily meditation or exercises I still feel like I'm numb most of the time.
The 'AUM' chants, I just found the chakra awakenings have been updated, I can feel are doing something, like stimulating my brain, and I really hope I get somewhere.

It's been so long since I wanted to establish a good strong relationship with Father Satan and our Demons, the whole point in thinking of a Succubus was to advance in spiritual evolution faster and better.. now, after having to do with psycho people and getting my trust betrayed a number of times, I also believe that a monogamous relationship with a Demoness is my only chance for companionship.

Anyway, sorry for the long question/intro, I hope this thread isn't old, do tell me if you would like for me to repost this.

Thank you for your help in advance.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Hi Matty Boy, I hope it's alright to ask you for the Goddess name as I just read your reply and it really picked my interest.

(This is actually the first time I write in here, I've been a long time Satanist but I'm still a bad student and figured it would be the right time to ask for some help to a Brother or Sister in our journey.)

I don't know if you meant that your Succubus' name is that of a Goetic Demoness, but if that's the case then I feel more confident that I haven't simply misunderstood the messages.

My astral senses are, to use an euphemism, sucky but the night I performed the ritual asking Father Satan for a Succubus as a friend and lover I clearly saw Her image for about a second (my visions usually last just a second at most) and She was the most beautiful female I've ever seen in all my life.

Thing is, that was the only time I saw Her, didn't feel more and no matter what I tried I couldn't meet Her again. Only lately, after like 20 years (I know, still suck and I barely managed to feel my head chakras while vibrating the words) I found a description in the JoS website (hope it hasn't been there the entire time!) that matches Her perfectly... I don't know if a Goetic Demoness can/would be a Succubus but that's what I got between JoS descriptions, meditating and trying to connect with Her.

I'll tell you Her name.. Leraje. She was exactly as in the description, only without the red wings and headdress. The greenest, most beautiful eyes and blackest hair, and She smiled to me gently.

I have only lately (last year) started to use runes/chanting as a constant method as the words in the awakenings section before did very little for me.

Also, I must say (so perhaps it'll be useful for you to understand my situation) I am pretty sure I have a very strong aura. I've done something definitely advanced once and the most advanced meditations, like absorbing the elements, barely give me any energy. Others, when I direct my energy to heal or clean their auras, have been reporting they felt very strong energy while I feel nothing or close to nothing.

I don't know why I feel this little, I know that the foundation meditation should be "easy" or at least basic for a dedicated Satanist, but no matter the amount of daily meditation or exercises I still feel like I'm numb most of the time.
The 'AUM' chants, I just found the chakra awakenings have been updated, I can feel are doing something, like stimulating my brain, and I really hope I get somewhere.

It's been so long since I wanted to establish a good strong relationship with Father Satan and our Demons, the whole point in thinking of a Succubus was to advance in spiritual evolution faster and better.. now, after having to do with psycho people and getting my trust betrayed a number of times, I also believe that a monogamous relationship with a Demoness is my only chance for companionship.

Anyway, sorry for the long question/intro, I hope this thread isn't old, do tell me if you would like for me to repost this.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Goetia Demons aren’t Demon lovers sorry to ruin it for you, you’re just deluding yourself.

what should i affirm 13 times? Can you tell me an affirmation to use?

Thanks for the reply, I am not trying to delude myself, just don't have strong astral senses yet so I can only have an opinion on the things I experience. I even saw Her sigil lately so that just confuses me all the more now.
Guess the only way to know anything for sure is to open up those chakras, one way or another. I really don't understand why it's so difficult for me to open up and get those senses working once and for all.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

If it is a malevolent spirit, then saying its name backwards would be negative to that spirit; either way, saying it in reverse negates the power/effects, from what I have read. It is similar to using Runes' glyphs and vibrations reversed, such as the hippy peace sign, which is the upside-down - i.e. reverse - ALGIZ Rune.

Upside down isnt reverse, its the symbol, thing, or word expressed differently than the main symbol. Reversed is like looking in the mirror, or saying your right is my left, thats reversed. Reveresed Algiz is zigla, reversed symbol of Algiz is the same as the original symbol, which is like an equal to itself sorta,(meditate on it yourself)

Reversed Fehu. is uheF, the symbol instead of facing the original direction is shown the opposite, but if you turn the rune fehu symbol upside down, then its sill fehu but the expression and how these energies manifest are different then the original but it still fehu. Placing a sigil upside down or the cross(jeebus) isnt reversed its the energies then manifesting "downards" so to speak but its still the cross and the sigil is still the sigil, but the power, results, and energies of the sigil isnt upright like the original, but expressed downward as well as the power, results, and energies of the symbol, rune

fehu-rune-f-symbol-feoff-own-wealth-icon-black-vector-23362735.jpg

this is orginal. reversed is the arms sticking out to the left instead of right. Reversed is backwards, and turning this rune upside down isnt backwards its just upside down.

your body reversed is you looking in the mirror, you body upside is you doing a handstand facing the same direction you were in when standing on two feet.

Length said:
Are you 100% certain? Because I am not. Based on that, and also based on soul energies of a severely-mentally-impaired person, as I mention below, I say the following -

RMswSac.png

How do you suppose to reverse that, except for putting it, in this case, upisde-down, like the hippy symbol which was stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted from this ALGIZ Rune glyph? Reverse means opposite. The only way to show this as a direct opposite is showing it as upside-down. A member said a few weeks ago that they had to interact with a person who had sever mental disabilities, and they could sense that this person's...soul...was all fucked-up, that the energies were all over the place and not where they should be. Who or what decided that the opposite of a Rune's glyph is only one particular mirror image from one particular angle? Anything which shows the glyph incorrectly, and obviously directly-opposite, means it is not the correct glyph, such as the hippy's appropriated and reversed ALGIZ Rune glyph. That goes further to fuck things up, because the peace sign is the reverse of the reversed-ALGIZ Rune glyph... :roll:

If you reverse this glyph horizontally, then it looks the exact same as it is; if you reverse it vertically, then it is reversed; opposite; not correct; the hippy-appropriated sign. This correct alignment, as in the picture, can sit on/in the Soul as it is. Sitting it on/in the Soul in any other angle, or directly-opposite, would have not-the-same effect as having it sit on/in the Soul in its correct alignment. As for the xian-appropriated cross - the correct alignment is what some would consider to be upside-down, but as we know, it is the xian-appropriated alignment which is upside-down and causes things to be more fucked up.

FancyMancy said:
Length said:
Are you 100% certain? Because I am not. Based on that, and also based on soul energies of a severely-mentally-impaired person, as I mention below, I say the following -

RMswSac.png

How do you suppose to reverse that, except for putting it, in this case, upisde-down, like the hippy symbol which was stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted from this ALGIZ Rune glyph? Reverse means opposite. The only way to show this as a direct opposite is showing it as upside-down. A member said a few weeks ago that they had to interact with a person who had sever mental disabilities, and they could sense that this person's...soul...was all fucked-up, that the energies were all over the place and not where they should be. Who or what decided that the opposite of a Rune's glyph is only one particular mirror image from one particular angle? Anything which shows the glyph incorrectly, and obviously directly-opposite, means it is not the correct glyph, such as the hippy's appropriated and reversed ALGIZ Rune glyph. That goes further to fuck things up, because the peace sign is the reverse of the reversed-ALGIZ Rune glyph... :roll:

If you reverse this glyph horizontally, then it looks the exact same as it is; if you reverse it vertically, then it is reversed; opposite; not correct; the hippy-appropriated sign. This correct alignment, as in the picture, can sit on/in the Soul as it is. Sitting it on/in the Soul in any other angle, or directly-opposite, would have not-the-same effect as having it sit on/in the Soul in its correct alignment. As for the xian-appropriated cross - the correct alignment is what some would consider to be upside-down, but as we know, it is the xian-appropriated alignment which is upside-down and causes things to be more fucked up.

Do yourself a favor and rotate the image or any image or rune at a 90 degree angle either way. If you do this twice, the symbol, rune, or thing would just be upside down compared to the original version. To explain more clearly it would be looking at the world upside down instead of upright as i explained a little with the handstand. Reverse is looking in the mirror. Reverse is to say that if a car was going left, then it now would be going right. Looking upside down at that car going right is in perspective to you only but that car is still going the same direction but different in regards to how you see it. In regards to your perception and senses, they associate this car that is upside down differently from normal. The energies, manifestation of these energies, ect are different but since the car is still a car going in the same direction, then nothing changes but the output, meaning that the car is still going in the same direction to the same destination, but things, energies and how they manifest that are involved would be different because of the angle- the view.

Reversed is the car not driving to its original destination but away from it(going backwards -driving backwards instead of forward.). In the case of runes, symbols, or workings, Reversing this car is turning back the time and moment from which that car came until that car reaches or begins where it began originally(the starting point). Furthermore, more reversal of this car would make it so that the means for it to travel where it was going to go in the above chapter is totally lost. Which means now, you have no gas to go anywhere as you never filled the car. The car repairs are broken back down back to when it was in a accident. This keeps going until you have no car and no means to make or create the car.

If this was upside down, then you wouldn't be going in reversed. That car wouldn't be ripped apart to it original stages to heaps of metal with no purpose. There would still be a car to drive. There would still be gas in the car.
It this car was a rune or a symbol, upside down is the symbol- the car that still going in the same direction meaning the direction of the car and where it came from never changed, The symbol itself is still the symbol with its power, but at a different perspective, in which your perspective in regards to the "upside down" thing is the energies manifesting and acting differently from what they were when they were upright.

To make it clearly Satan and some of the Gods of Hell sigils are symmetric. If you turn Satan's sigil upside down, that is not reverse. If the two connection spikes within Satan sigils where of the body and soul or representative of the ida and pingala, feminine and masculine energies, then upright that would be the Grail, the elixir- the drink of immortality which is the convergence of two complimentary forces. If you turn Satan's sigil upside, the convergence is still there as before, but now instead of the Grail, You have a tent, a house, a pyramid. You have the already perfected diamond(elixir) going down towards the home instead of going up being created.

To further explain, "Darkness is Light inside out". you have left to right whichin this way is verse(as in the word) and inverse(Reverse of the thing- inside out, unbecoming). Instead of... lets say the hebrew thoughform. As we reverse the names of judea, we take back all of the means that gave them the ability to do the things that they did(the energies accumulated by death, disease, strife) and as as result of the reversal, these energies are then transformed in opposition to what the jews can use and can bring about. So instead of famine and death, there are now the energies and power associated, with life and health, as well as ascension which means No poverty or war or death and curses by the enemy as their thoughtform and its energies are all played back to where it was nothing and to where humanity lived in a Golden Age without war..

If we turn the Final RTR upside down, then the makings of the jewish god would still be there, but its manifestation would by different as well as the affects.

These symmetrical symbols have their own meaning as why they are what they are. I think is come from a multiplication factor in which this power, these energies, exist within themselves, the here in now. Both the left and right, the verse and inverse in union. The truth as it is as in Satan's sigil, something that cant be reversed or undid in a sense. ( by word you can say nataS for reversal but Satan's sigil and power stands as it is- so to speak.

Its like the makings of the Universe. Nothing created the Universe. The motions and energies, the consciousness that drives everything together into the things we make sense of like elements and atoms are already their in a never ending constant movement play or dance. Its the African story of churning making powder with a stick representative of a phallus and the bowl representative of the yoni. There is a constant movement or flux which everyhthing is a manifest from. The result is the Universe as we know and yet to know. Its symmetrical in a sense but still containing its spontaneity, dimensions, its ways that it can be perceived and sought- as in answers. This is where analogy comes from as the makings and knowledge of the Universe exist everywhere if you have the sense, the conscious the purity to see and feel it(open senses).

Shael said:
MoonlessNight666 said:
Taurus666 said:
In short, the routine goes like this:

-Handstand, 12x MAUM into Crown Chakra

-Switch to inverted resting pose (the one that normally comes after the headstand/handstand in the Hatha Yoga routine). Stay in this position while doing the following:

-12x THAUM into Third Eye
-12x GAUM into Pineal
-12x YAUM into 6th Chakra
-3x Hard TH into the three temple chakras, going from right, to back, to left (or the other way around if that feels more comfortable for you)
-3x Hard TH into each of the astral eyes, individually
-3x Hard TH into the astral ears, all at once (only 3x total). Hold the vibration until you run out of breath here (comfortably).
-3x Hard TH into the entire astral body (focus on your astral "nerves" and your astral sense of touch, here).
-3x Long, dragged out "MMMMMMMM" vibration into the entire head. Mageson talked about this vibration being great for opening up all the head chakras, and it works nicely.

From here, leave the inverted asana and sit down somewhere comfortable. Then, do:

-12x Ansuz
-12x Ehwaz
-12x Laguz

That's how I do mine. I keep all of this much shorter than how I usually have my workings, because from the start I planned for this working to be continued indefinitely, for many years to come. I want to be able to do this working regardless of my physical situation (if I had to travel/move somewhere or something), so I kept it nice and compact.
The working as described above, takes between 15 and 20 minutes.

I use the number 12 here because for me it works nicely with the astral senses. Mageson has mentioned that the number 13 actually is supposed to open you up more and enhance astral senses, so you can replace all the 12s with 13s if you want to. For me it's working amazingly with 12 so I am keeping it.

Hope this helps. :)

I really like the vibe I get from this series. Thanks for sharing it, I will try it too. I like the mixing of yoga asanas and mantras at the same time.
To make it perhaps more powerful (in my inexperienced opinion but least) but complicating it unnecessarily perhaps, I'd substitute every inhale with that Trinetra breathing for the third eye from another post (sorry I can't find the page right now), the inhale with left nostril, hold, inhale with right nostril, hold, inhale with both, hold for 10, exhale.. and when you exhale you vibrate each mantra.
This would obviously be impossible while doing the handstand but could probably work while in the opposite asana.

Since I'm focusing on working on my astral senses (also so that I can work with a Succubus) this routine sounds amazing. Let's see if I get some results in a few moons. That would chance everything for me.
Thanks again.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

FancyMancy said:
RMswSac.png

How do you suppose to reverse that, except for putting it, in this case, upisde-down, like the hippy symbol which was stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted from this ALGIZ Rune glyph?

That is not where the peace sign comes from. Peace sign comes from the old Navy code, the alphabet they would do with holding flags in certain positions to represent letters, and the flags can be seen with a telescope between far away ships that couldn't communicate any other way. The 2 angles down to the sides is the letter N, and the straight verticle line is the letter D. They put the N D together and it stands for "Nuclear Disarmament."

peace-symbol-history-4-728.jpg

It's not the letters you reverse when vibrating a rune backward, but the order of the chakras where you vibrate the rune. So, for example, if you normally would start by vibrating the first letter in the crown chakra with one rune and end by vibrating the last letter in the root chakra, in order to reverse you start by vibrating the first latter in the root chakra and the last one in the crown chakra, reversing the path, not the letters.

Reversing the letters is for destroying the energies of a runic attack and it's potentially dangerous because the runes are related to the Gentile soul like Sanskrit. Don't do it at home.

Length said:
Upside down isnt reverse, its the symbol, thing, or word expressed differently than the main symbol. Reversed is like looking in the mirror, or saying your right is my left, thats reversed. Reveresed Algiz is zigla, reversed symbol of Algiz is the same as the original symbol, which is like an equal to itself sorta,(meditate on it yourself)

Reversed Fehu. is uheF, the symbol instead of facing the original direction is shown the opposite, but if you turn the rune fehu symbol upside down, then its sill fehu but the expression and how these energies manifest are different then the original but it still fehu. Placing a sigil upside down or the cross(jeebus) isnt reversed its the energies then manifesting "downards" so to speak but its still the cross and the sigil is still the sigil, but the power, results, and energies of the sigil isnt upright like the original, but expressed downward as well as the power, results, and energies of the symbol, rune

this is orginal. reversed is the arms sticking out to the left instead of right. Reversed is backwards, and turning this rune upside down isnt backwards its just upside down.

your body reversed is you looking in the mirror, you body upside is you doing a handstand facing the same direction you were in when standing on two feet.

Stormblood said:
It's not the letters you reverse when vibrating a rune backward, but the order of the chakras where you vibrate the rune. So, for example, if you normally would start by vibrating the first letter in the crown chakra with one rune and end by vibrating the last letter in the root chakra, in order to reverse you start by vibrating the first latter in the root chakra and the last one in the crown chakra, reversing the path, not the letters.

Reversing the letters is for destroying the energies of a runic attack and it's potentially dangerous because the runes are related to the Gentile soul like Sanskrit. Don't do it at home.

Length said:

Duded what are you talking about? When reversing the runes you reverse the word in which the letters themselves are written backwards which isnt dangerous at all. you are referring to mapping the runes to the soul with the chakras. To instill or ingrain the runes for empowerment is simply visualization and the overall process of you empowering yourself with the runes is the factor previous books or whatever writes about in regards to their empowerment hidden metaphorically. Technically you can reverse the letters of the said rune or word. so the letter "S" would by written as a curved "Z". The runes to the soul for empowerment, would usually be used for positive purposes, so theres technically no need to reverse the runes themselves for specific empowerment when you have runes in relation to the chakras for empowerment, and runes like sowilo which could be used to empower any chakra. Technically you could still reverse the runes like isa for asi to remove bindings or unbind something, or you could use anzuz or any other rune to free yourself. Its dependent on you from that point.

to reverse anything is to undo it or to go backwards from which that thing goes forward or vice versa. You can reverse sigils, runes, random objectives with the use of runes or not. also, how you could map out the runes while looking at yourself in 3rd point of view, cause if looking at first point of view than from 3rd you would be mapping runes backwards and vice versa. then that means empowerment would be totally depend on yourself and how you would empower yourself which pretty much clears all confusion.

Length said:
Well, I'm thinking that say with the FEHU Rune,

q3s6s5T.png

which the 'arms' of it I have coloured in yellow here just for illustration -

g85vBDQ.png

the 'arms' which come off to the right, as we look at the Rune which would be coming off to our left if we were to place it in/on our Soul -

(or THURISAZ

XRKJp6L.png

T6FDcuk.png

K7I9AL7.png

RuvihGb.png

maybe this illustration for the 'chevron' of THURISAZ would be more helpful -

gYy6owg.png

which I drew in Paint ages ago, from this and this post)
with the 'arms' or 'chevron' coming off to the left, in/on our Soul, are to point to those specific sides/areas of the Soul; if we were to flip the Rune/s left-to-right, then the 'arms' or 'chevron' would be pointing to the wrong side and parts of our Soul; if we were to flip the Runes upside-down, then the 'arms' or 'chevron' would be pointing to - again - incorrect parts of our Soul; if it were to be flipped both horizontally and vertically, then the 'arms' or 'chevon' would then be - yet again - in an incorrect position/orientation, pointing to not-the-correct parts of our Soul. With it not being aligned correctly, the 'arms' or 'chevron' pointing where they shouldn't, this means there are more than one opposites which are possible for the Runes' orientations/alignments. Using any non-correct orientation/alignment, along with the reversed spelling/pronunication/vibration of the Rune in question, it would cause things to go/be wrong/different/opposite.

Similarly, there are different 'opposites' of the heart -

1n4vlUf.jpg

[https://images.medicinenet.com/images/illustrations/2019-heart-detail.jpg]
Flip it horizontally and/or vertically, and things would be most fucked-up, or at least different.

Maybe I'm just not understanding it!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
RMswSac.png

How do you suppose to reverse that, except for putting it, in this case, upisde-down, like the hippy symbol which was stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted from this ALGIZ Rune glyph?

That is not where the peace sign comes from. Peace sign comes from the old Navy code, the alphabet they would do with holding flags in certain positions to represent letters, and the flags can be seen with a telescope between far away ships that couldn't communicate any other way. The 2 angles down to the sides is the letter N, and the straight verticle line is the letter D. They put the N D together and it stands for "Nuclear Disarmament."

peace-symbol-history-4-728.jpg
OK, thanks, but it is such a coincidence (or cohencidence?) that the N-D of the flag codes just happens to be the upside-down-ness of a safety/protection Rune and its glyph, to support/symbolise drugged-up hippies - not to mention being bound with the circle.

Stormblood said:
...then I forgot about the usage of the letters upon the Chakras and the order of them used. Dang. It is more complicated still!

FancyMancy said:
...then I forgot about the usage of the letters upon the Chakras and the order of them used. Dang. It is more complicated still!

It's not strictly necessary to visualise them mapped. However, it is more powerful because you use the proper channels and chakras related to the power of the rune. Of course, if you use for curses, bindings, etc you visualise them on the soul of the target, not yours.

As for reversing, there are different types: left-to-right and top-to-bottom, depending on the rune shape. This is in predictive runology, where some runes are impossible to reverse (Is, Ing, etc) However, in runic kabbalah, as far as I know, reversing is done the way I described in the previous post, which is the only way to reverse runes that in divination are not reversable.

Aquarius said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
Goetia Demons aren’t Demon lovers sorry to ruin it for you, you’re just deluding yourself.

how do you know for sure, is there a set rule? However there are a number of them that have had human mothers correct? Is it really not possible for any of them to reconnect with someone in that way that they may have known in past lives? If the above you wrote is true, and one has already done a formal ritual to satan concerning one of them(and if this means how to do the ritual was misinterpreted) what then?

Aquarius said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

how do you know for sure, is there a set rule? However there are a number of them that have had human mothers correct? Is it really not possible for any of them to reconnect with someone in that way that they may have known in past lives? If the above you wrote is true, and one has already done a formal ritual to satan concerning one of them(and if this means how to do the ritual was misinterpreted) what then? Edit: any HP wanna ping in on this :?

Shadowcat said:
Aquarius said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

how do you know for sure, is there a set rule? However there are a number of them that have had human mothers correct? Is it really not possible for any of them to reconnect with someone in that way that they may have known in past lives? If the above you wrote is true, and one has already done a formal ritual to satan concerning one of them(and if this means how to do the ritual was misinterpreted) what then? Edit: any HP wanna ping in on this :?
What I mean is that the Demons on the Demon's list on the website will not be your lovers, they will be Gods that aren't as important as OUR Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back