Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

my goals

I want to have power like Hitler and Himmler had upon people. I want to be important to Satan, but dont know which path should i choose? I want to be Satan's commander but what should i study that one day i will have position in the world like Hitler had?

Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Himmler!

Everything there is on the JOS and its related websites joyofsatan.com
And daily consistent meditation, build a relationship with the Gods.

himmler was a legend said:
I want to have power like Hitler and Himmler had upon people. I want to be important to Satan, but dont know which path should i choose? I want to be Satan's commander but what should i study that one day i will have position in the world like Hitler had?

Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Himmler!
Personal ambition is good. Work on your Soul, make it strong and it will naturally attract people and they will follow you. Work on your leadership ability. Fight the enemy and keep following this path. Maybe one day you will be a "Führer" for your own people.

Bear in mind that if you want to do evil against people, then you won't get very far.

You can work on your oratory skils and charisma. As said, working on your Soul will bring followers naturally - you would have a 'magnetic quality' about you. Your clean and powerful Soul, Chakras and Aura are where you influence others. Beware that you might be hounded, so you'll need some Magickal deflective methods, as well. Will the papparazi/press bother you? Could you handle that? Make sure you do have a powerful Aura of Protection, as well - you don't want to be assassinated.

No im not planning to kill anyone. I just want that people realize the truth and that i will lead them to see it. I want them to be enlightened. I think that papparazi will not bother me. When i was a teenager i always wanted to be on TV. But i dont know which position in this world i could be cause i dont know which position Satan needs. I want to help Him. It is sad that our Father Satan is presented as a "monster" like other Demons and everyone blames Them for everything bad that happens in this world.

Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Himmler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back