Zodiac Mantras

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
AldebaranDeTauro

Zodiac Mantras

Postby AldebaranDeTauro » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Ive heard that theres mantras to change certain signs in your chart. Does anyone have these mantras they can share with me? Im hoping I can also get my gf to do these as maybe they will help her stop being so stubborn when it comes to Satanism and finally pick a side. Damn fence sitters....lol thanks in advance!
Hail Satan!!!!

Dreikanter

Re: Zodiac Mantras

Postby Dreikanter » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:56 pm

I think that what they do, is just empower yourself with the energy of the sign, so you can have kinda a..."perfectly emulated" version (sorry, i don't know the exact term) with very real traits of the sign, and i belive they are temporary; but they are also in sanskrit so they are very powerful.

(That is what i think as i readed it a long time ago and it's what i recall in my mind, but if someone knows better, i'll be pleased to learn more, also i believe that if you do it like a 40 days program there can be permanent changes, but to be sure i would do it for 80 days)

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/topics/150109

Hail Satan!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:43 am

First of all, Zodiac mantras don't "change" your natal chart in the common meaning you would attribute to the world "change". They can strengthen/weaken Zodiac signs, their positive/negative influences, their positive/negative qualities, the houses they rule and thus the areas of life ruled by these houses.

Here's a link to those originally shared by HPS Shannon: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1375#p8932
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:44 am

AldebaranDeTauro wrote:Ive heard that theres mantras to change certain signs in your chart. Does anyone have these mantras they can share with me? Im hoping I can also get my gf to do these as maybe they will help her stop being so stubborn when it comes to Satanism and finally pick a side. Damn fence sitters....lol thanks in advance!
Hail Satan!!!!

This is from a post by Aldric Strickland from the Yahoo groups:

I have been working with these for about a year now. They are extremely powerful. If chanted in a chakra it will make that chakra the intended sign for at least 24 hours. It takes a full 48 hours to fully wear off.

Warning: Check astrology as to what sign should not be in a planet which corresponds to the chakra. For instance Aries Saturn drains a person of their vital energies. So you probably don't want to chant Aries in your Base chakra.

Aries: Mesha

Taurus: Rishaba

Gemini: Mithuna

Cancer: Karkataka

Leo: Simha

Virgo: Kanya

Libra: Tula

Scorpio: Vrischika

Sagittarius: Dhanus

Capricorn: Makara

Aquarius: Kumbha

Pisces: Mina

You really will Feel like that sign, Even if you try not too. It is overwhelmingly strong, there is nothing left of what sign you truly are, it is completely masked over. My tip is that air and water are weaker and less organized, fire and earth is strength. Organized and motivated.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:31 am

Since you're a newbie, I don't advice using Zodiac names as mantras. They are pretty powerful. It's better to build up gradually. This is for the same reason you don't go to vibrate chakra names directly in your chakras.

Checking the list, some chakra names are also wrong. No wonder, since Aldrick is involved.

The correct ones are Aries, Gemini, Leo, Virgo (the final A here is long), Libra (the final A here is long), Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (the 'i' is long).

Taurus is called Vrshabha, Cancer is Karka (adding another 'ka' or even a 'taka' is unnecessary), Scorpio is Vrshcika.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:15 pm

When I used the mantras Aldrick posted, for about 2 days, it completely took away the influence of my birth sign and replaced it with the energy of the sign I vibrated. I vibrated a mantra, for instance, into my 6th chakra, the chakra of the moon, and it changed my moon to the new sign. You can do this with other chakras as well.

That's just my experience.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:28 am

The thing is chakras are not directly related to signs. Signs are instead related to broader areas of our energy bodies. For example, Aries energies can be mostly found in the head region, while Pisces energies will be mostly found at the feet region. You can compare it with the Mantra Purusha shared by Savitar and you will find the correlation. It also ties in well with the Cube theory recently shared by HP Mageson.

Eric13 wrote:When I used the mantras Aldrick posted, for about 2 days, it completely took away the influence of my birth sign and replaced it with the energy of the sign I vibrated. I vibrated a mantra, for instance, into my 6th chakra, the chakra of the moon, and it changed my moon to the new sign. You can do this with other chakras as well.

That's just my experience.

They worked because your intent and focus were to channel those very energies. Even if you had used Aum or any generic mantra you would have still felt those sign energies. The reason is consciousness is a higher and purer form of aether compared to sound. Consciousness is higher than light which is higher than sound. Consciousness, light and sound are all forms of aether. You can find the same when relating to chakras. The crown chakra is pure consciousness, while the sixth chakra is light and the throat is sound.

If all the forms you use are in harmony, then the effects will be felt more powerful.

This principle correlates to when people chant mantras incorrectly because they are lazy or they can't still vibrate some sounds properly. The reports are they still work but the effects are weaker.

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:24 pm

[quote="Stormblood"][/quote]

Okay man, I think you may be confused. Here's how it works. Each chakra is ruled by a planet, I'm sure you know that. The sixth chakra, for instance, is ruled by the moon. By vibrating a zodiac mantra into the 6th chakra you're able to mask the moon sign you were born under and for a short time adopt any other moon sign you may desire. This works and has been my experience and the experience of some others too.

My experience comes from the zodiac words not the longer mantras HPS Shannon posted.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:32 am

I think you are confused, instead. My post wasn't contradicting your experience. I was explaining a general concept. At any rate, your latter post prompted me to realise something about how to match one's whole birth chart into their own energetic system and I thank you for that.

Syt

Postby Syt » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:29 pm

Hello StormBlood,
Could you point me to a correct source for the spelling/ pronunciation of the Zodiac name mantras?

If any, could you share your experiences with these or the one that you have tested?

I am interested in trying these out.

Thanks.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Syt wrote:Hello StormBlood,
Could you point me to a correct source for the spelling/ pronunciation of the Zodiac name mantras?

If any, could you share your experiences with these or the one that you have tested?

I am interested in trying these out.

Thanks.

Hey. The only source I know right now about correct pronunciation and spelling of Sanskrit is David Frawley's book "Mantra Yoga and the Primal Sound". There a member who has a link to his online library in their signature. In his modest but useful library you will able to download a digital copy of the book. There the author explains everything about the Sanskrit alphabet, from the pronunciation of each of the 50 letters to the meaning and how they affect reality. The only I note I feel like making is the difference between c and ch, which is not only unclear but also ambiguous in the way Frawley explains it. He states that the ch is an aspirated 'c' like in German, then he contradicts himself when giving the example, which is identical to the non-aspirated 'c'. If you don't know German, simply check the Moon square mantra in the mp3 recording by Maxine and you'll understand how to pronounce and vibrate it correctly.

As for what concerns experiences with Zodiac mantras, I have about one month of experience. Nothing really but more than enough to understand the difference in power over time. I could relate you to other members' experiences (about the long mantras only) but it's impossible since the old forums are obviously down and I don't think that particular topic is stored. At any rate, just like Eric stated but more generally, Zodiac mantras temporarily change your traits to those of a sign. This can be general in the personality - like Lydia described once - or specific to a chakra or any other detailed area you decide to work on.

I don't advise using them on the chakras, as that is advanced work that in my opinion should be performed only after you worked on the weaknesses shown on your chart and overcome them. The chakras are to our body as the planets are in astrology. In other words, the chakras are a microcosmic representation of the planetary energies. You just don't go around moving planets in other signs without having full knowledge and awareness of what you're doing and how it will affect you. This is my opinion but I'm sure experienced astrologers here would agree.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Its true I found Better Pronunciations for the Chakras. I am also not an expert at Sanskrit, then again neither are you. I love the little cheap shot. If Im involved it must be fucked up.Yet your welcome for Bringing this to light in the first place and people having success with it.

It is also not this difficult. Each chakra is ruled by a Planet. The planet correlates with the chakra. For instance your heart chakra is your mind, your Sixth chakra is your emotions and your will is your Solar. Whatever sign is in your birthchart will effect your personality. Replace the sign via whatever chakra, you change your personality.

I'm not sure what your not getting about this. It worked because it well worked. If it worked, the personality is changed, then do it. The chakras affect the organs. I mean if you want to chant a mantra in your feet then go for it. Not sure what it will do for you.

I just love all the people dying of jealousy over me. I mean for instance we may have talked before but I dont even recognize your name. I have no idea who you are. Yet all the little no bodies seem to know who I am. Awww isnt that precious.

I guess when you DO THINGS and try to Help people, and people reciprocate that by being nice to you and getting excited when they see you. Creates a Celebrity personal in the eyes of those who instead of just being great themselves, have to result to tearing others down, To feel justified I suppose.

Its not over complicated, I chanted a Zodiac Mantra in my chakra, Gasp it felt good. Instead of hoarding the knowledge, I went to the groups like bras! Chant this shit in your chakra! Some people went woah! Others went yeah I was already looking into that!

Then I was like cool! Later! What was that in 2016 I posted that. People are still talking about it. Instantly universally Hated for it. Its like Gossipy unprofessional people in a work place. In other words very childish. They tried to make a JOS for Mature Adults once, unfortunately the children just followed.

Im not in High School anymore and I dont want to return to it. If you have something of value to add please do so, other wise stop inserting your foot into your mouth and making yourself look like an idiot. Just a little advice.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:07 pm

You took your time to show up. Troubles in your kingdom? (the groups)

Aldrick, there is no such direct correlation. Signs are filters for planetary energies. Chakras are what allow your soul to handle and manifest such energies. They are a very beautiful and elaborated mechanism. If your Saturn is in Aries, it doesn't mean you root chakra is ruled by Aries. It just means that only a portion of the energy of Saturn have the potential to be expressed in your life, while Aries blocks the rest. Something like that. I don't know if it's clear. Your root chakra will remain of earth and you will have to refine that earth to get closer to achieving the Magnum Opus. It won't magickally shift from earth to fire. If you start doing a mantra related to Capricorn, you will gradually and temporarily change the filters through which Saturnine energies express themselves in your soul. Can it happen permanently? Probably.

The signs are not correlated directly to the chakras in the body but rather they rule over certain areas. Such as Aries ruling the head area and Pisces ruling the feet area. Feet have chakras too, you know?

As it was stated earlier (not by me), you just don't take random Sanskrit mantras on the Internet, since the great majority of them is corrupted.

I remember you quite well in the topic Allocentrism, where you didn't even bother to read other people's replies but would rather go on a rampage casting random accusations that made most readers wonder. I assume that is your the excessive quantity of Aries energy you engulfed your soul in? You know, the universe is about balance. To every Aries, there is a Libra. I read somewhere that each sign has three counterparts: an emotional, a mental and a physical one, which makes sense. I can't remember where I read it. Maybe I'll share it when I found it and ask Lydia and other experienced astrologers what they think about it.

I also assume you self-identifying as a drama queen/king (whatever) has to do with the excess of Leo energies you put in your soul? Again, Aquarius for balance. Have you grown past the misconception that water and mutable signs are week and that the only worthy signs are Aries, Taurus, Leo and Capricorn?

There's a reason the spiritual warfare program talks about balancing the elements. You can find me there through my deprecated email address [email protected] or the name associated to the account, depending on whether I replied to your posts directly through the groups or through the email account.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Have you not read where Saturn is the base? Thoat is Venus etc?

My kingdom? Why because I trumped nonsense? lol

Youre right about being a jack ass though. I can tell ive upset you. I apologize for offending you Brother, I think youre a really great Satanist. Ive never disliked you. We can discuss meditation without it being a fight.

Tell you what I extend my hand in friendship to you. If you can forgive me and clean the slate. If we can start over, I will be a Good Friend to you.

You are right I did invoke a bunch of Aries and Leo energy. Yes you are right I did learn the power of other signs, including water signs. I actually enjoy the feeling of water signs and feel confidence in Multiple Pisces in the chakras.

Every sign has it power and confidence. Also what one wants to feel in the moment is important. There are also 88 Constellations in this part of the galaxy. The planets in the solar system merely go through these 12 or 13 of them. By getting in front of the energy Blast of a ton of stars.

I personally think youre a sweet heart. You have every right to be mad at me. I was insensitive and Mean. But we can put 3 years ago behind us. We can be Brothers.
Aldrick Strickland

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:05 pm

I’ve experimented with vibrating the mantras into the chakras and can attest that they do work in the manner described. For instance when I vibrate into the heart I feel energy surge into my throat and literally my voice will change a bit and the way I talk. Heart rules mercury how we communicate.

The interesting thing is when you vibrate the word just into your body not focusing on a chakra. For me what that does is it doesn’t change a planets sign, it seems to just add it in on top of the normal signs of your birth chart. Everything gets colored a bit with the new sign. Very interesting. In fact, I’ve had friends who don’t meditate or have there chakras open try vibrating using this method and they’ve had results.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:51 pm

What's up, Aldrick? Is that sarcasm or are you serious?

You haven't upset me. Well, you did when we spoke months ago in that topic but now I've been over it for quite a while, since holding grudges is reserved for Jews and truly terrible people. I've become a little abrasive as well, because I used too much Ur energies in the past. I'd like to be on good terms with you as well and discuss about spiritual stuff, although friendship doesn't really roll off the fingers as I probably have too high standards for someone real to fill in those shoes.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Eric13 wrote:I’ve experimented with vibrating the mantras into the chakras and can attest that they do work in the manner described. For instance when I vibrate into the heart I feel energy surge into my throat and literally my voice will change a bit and the way I talk. Heart rules mercury how we communicate.

The interesting thing is when you vibrate the word just into your body not focusing on a chakra. For me what that does is it doesn’t change a planets sign, it seems to just add it in on top of the normal signs of your birth chart. Everything gets colored a bit with the new sign. Very interesting. In fact, I’ve had friends who don’t meditate or have there chakras open try vibrating using this method and they’ve had results.

Thank you for your contribution. I'll stick to runes and godly names, either way.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:25 pm

Aww incoming brotherly reconciliation ?

You know, you wouldn't make a half-bad couple anyway.
I'm still hesitating on the ship name. "Aldblood Stormland" perhaps ?
Please do invite me to the ceremony ;)

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:39 pm

That is awesome Eric. I also wanna mention finding random sanskrit on the internet is how we got alot of our information on the site. You see the internet is this powerful tool when it comes to that. If you know of some Ancient secret book of sanskrit mantras, let me know. But in this era technology is very useful. You know the AUM's are on the internet. Their called Bija Mantras.

http://ar-yoga.com/2011/10/bija-mantras ... am-ham-om/

Actually wouldnt the JOS itself constitute as random meditations on the internet lol. Ive worked with them for years now, I know they work, but im open to Learning more about them.
Aldrick Strickland

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:00 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:That is awesome Eric. I also wanna mention finding random sanskrit on the internet is how we got alot of our information on the site. You see the internet is this powerful tool when it comes to that. If you know of some Ancient secret book of sanskrit mantras, let me know. But in this era technology is very useful. You know the AUM's are on the internet. Their called Bija Mantras.

http://ar-yoga.com/2011/10/bija-mantras ... am-ham-om/

Actually wouldnt the JOS itself constitute as random meditations on the internet lol. Ive worked with them for years now, I know they work, but im open to Learning more about them.

Was referring to these post, you know? viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7839#p29474 (linked exactly at the point where it says so)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5880#p29510

If you still want to bash me in a subtle way, I guess you can try to chant Aum Jehovah Namah 666 times and tell me what happens, will you?

Jokes aside, all needed mantras are said to be in the Vedas. A frequently quoted scholar in sermons is also David Frawley and he has several books with mantras, some legit and some one could define random. His main mantra book is "Mantra Yoga and the Primal Sound". He discussed Vedic astrology in other books but I haven't found a book of his where he gives mantras for the signs. If these "Zodiac" mantras were so groundbreaking, I bet the Clergy would've mentioned them in a sermon or put them on the JoS but they aren't there, are they? The most you get is a clergy member commenting that they don't know much about them and a group of people experimenting with the ones given by HPS Shannon in the old forums. Not the name of the Zodiac signs, if those are even the names and not corrupted versions.

You could take just any Sanskrit word and vibrate it in a chakra, then program the energy to give you the qualities of a said Zodiac sign. Guess what would happen? You would experience just what you programmed the energy to, regardless of whether the mantra relates to the sign or not. The difference between using any random Sanskrit mantra and using a legit Sanskrit mantra is only in power and efficiency. You get results with both. That's how witchcraft works.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Oh get for real. Just because a clergy hasnt done something doesnt make it invaliad. Sure go affirm gray energy in your aura to protect you. :roll:
Aldrick Strickland

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:27 pm

If you havent noticed everyone has backed me and no one has come to your side. Why? Two reasons, first they know they work and understand how the chakras work and how the birthchart is a map of the human soul. Because each chakra is connected to a planet. I dont even use affirmations with the zodiac signs, I do more meditation and then do a ritual or something. So No I dont even affirm them to work or how I think or any other straws you want to grab for. You know that post is talking about using outer planets. I always had a bad feeling about that so I never did it.

The second reason is because people realize you add nothing of value to this post. They see that the only reason you are even posting is because you dont like me and you feel this info is connected to me. So your gonna grab at straws all day as a way to supposedly defeat me, nothing more. People would rather keep practicing what gives them power then get caught up in your childish bullshit.

Just like when I posted to do the communications ritual 40 times. You came in oh thank God I dont have to hear Aldricks bullshit anymore. Don comes on and is like hey 45. Im like oh ok 45. Hes like actually do 108! Because you see my Bullshit is helping people meditate and do reverse torah rituals. So even a Reverse Torah Ritual was Bullshit because it was connected to me.

So like a small child with a prejudice your going to sit here everyday and bash whatever and i mean whatever I say. Thankfully no one here is that stupid to not see this. So the choice is yours either we could work together, or you could be known as the Aldrick troll that sparks up everytime I say lets do a ritual.

Also with the allocentrism post. I posted how Hitler said to think about your people and nation before yourself. Morons had the audacity to say to think only of yourself and that our soldiers were mere cannon fodder. I forget if it was you or someone else that said that and then apologized after they couldnt twist it to make themselves look good.

So I would be careful about opening up something like that which would make people look like traitors here as here people seem to be more free and resolute about nazi and gay and other topics. You know that Im like a bull that doesnt go away. Thats why people fleed the egroups to come here and called it my kingdom apparently.

So as long as you want to carry this on and as many topics as you want to rehash is fine with me. I will be here.
Aldrick Strickland

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:55 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote: but im open to Learning more about them.

One thing that happened to me that I was curious if you experienced has to do with the length that you experience the signs when you vibrate the mantras. All that I tried it lasted a day or two but once I tried Capricorn a few months ago and it hasn’t worn off at all. It’s been months. It was my favorite one that I tried so I’m fine with it, but none of the others did that. And also I vibrated another mantra once to try and change it and it masked for a day or two and then wore off and Capricorn came back. I honestly don’t want it to ever go away but it’s so strange to me that this happened. Also I changed my Moon to sag five days ago and it hasn’t worn off and that hasn’t happened before either. Don’t know what’s going on haha.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:47 am

Don't affirm anything. Your intention is that. Besides, any unprogrammed energy is wasted energy. You likely get 10% of less of the results you got if you programmed the energy properly. I guess the three steps of witchcraft are too advanced for you, then, to understand them properly.

When you posted to do more of the Communications RTR, I laughed because it had already been stated by the clergy to prioritise that RTR. Also, because me and other people were already doing it much many times than that. I won't comment on it anymore than that to avoid adding more insults.

I'm sorry but I can't work with someone who doesn't even understand regular English and that has a contradictory behaviour: first subtly accusing me of being a troll/infiltrator here to ruin the day, a few sentences later offering to work together. Relations don't work like that. At least not for me.

And for the allocentrism post, again it was you preaching to work exclusively for others (selflessness) while I was preaching a balance between the self and the others. Months later you still seem not to understand that, while it was written in very plain English from the very first or second post of mine. Get real, people in the groups left because they are a chaotic mess, constantly bulging with trolls and infiltrators. The forum format is instead much more clear and organised, you don't need to log in through an email to access the data, and there are much less trolls and infiltrators.

And literally only one person has backed you up (Eric13) and I have no reason to doubt him. The only thing that makes me doubt how you respond when someone disagrees with you. Nobody else has come here because they either have no experience with your mantras, have no time to reply or too smart to get caught in something that you want to turn into a dick fight, which is a pointless waste of energy for everyone involved.

Okay, so yours was sarcasm and you haven't grown one bit. I understand this conversation is pointless. Enough from me. Now you can answer all the nonsense you want. Stormblood out.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Lol I mention the allocentrism post and you run away. You know all I have to do is post the links. I remember you now quite well. You would post very nasty things then deny and twist as you are here. Our soldiers being pointless cannon fodder was just me not understanding you see. Then you would run away just like this when you realized you were in too deep.

Looking around the forum I can see your bullshit here on the forum too. We could have been friends but I suppose working together would be too productive for Satan. Thats fine but Im not done. See I dont run away, So get use to running away like a little Bitch again.
Aldrick Strickland

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:27 pm

That is interesting eric. I dont always chant the mantras, I can just visualize the sign of the zodiac in the chakra and change it. Though not as strong. I think the energy saturated the chakra and when you focus on that sign being there it places more energy.

Yes visualization and intention have power.But the mantra chanted is way stronger. Just as maxine has on the site chanting vinasa banishes your house.

You understand this though, Some people are just so stupid they dont understand how mantras work apparently.

So Capricorn is your fav sign? I like that one too. Its very hard working and grounded. Its a cardinal sign, in earth. You can also invoke earth into the chakra. I think also depending on what the persons chart is, is why signs feel good. Because your balancing the energies. Balancing the Elements.

What other signs do you like?
Aldrick Strickland

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:05 pm

Also i guess you forgot dreikanter and the origional poster of this topic. Wouldnt be a dick fight if you wouldnt have come in and just kept your mouth shut. Dont start nothin wont be nothin.
Aldrick Strickland

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:41 am

Stormblood wrote:Don't affirm anything. Your intention is that. Besides, any unprogrammed energy is wasted energy. You likely get 10% of less of the results you got if you programmed the energy properly.

With the zodiac mantras you actually don’t need affirmations, you’re not raising energy. You don’t need high reps either. For me I feel the results with one rep. I do more, usually 3-4 but that’s enough for me to feel the effects for sometimes up to a week or more.

The energy is programmed into the mantra itself the same as in any word of power. The purpose of affirmations while using other mantras is because of the spectrum of things that can be accomplished with different words. You’re going to want to zero it in. With the zodiac mantras there’s only one aim. They do only one thing.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:57 am

Hey what's all the crying about around here? :lol: Aldrick and Stormblood both of you are always very helpful and knowledgeable every time I see your posts, I got nothing but respect and friendship for both of you. And the one point that each of you made here were both correct, so I don't see what there is to cry about... You are allowed to BOTH be correct in slightly different ways, life is more complicated than that. :D The thing is sometimes us Satanists are just very stubborn, which I think is a good quality, but it doesn't need to make you cry over nothing! :lol: And Stormblood, you did start it this time, you didn't have to say that thing about "No wonder, since Aldrick is involved." Last time I checked, you haven't always been 100% undeniably correct either. None of us are, that's why we're here to learn more. But both of you are consistently helpful and important and (usually) very kind. Anyway, I think you're both right and I think the experiences shared by others supports that. But Stormblood is right that we should be very careful if we play with our lives with such a big tool, you don't know exactly how it will go, but good for you if it helps.

Stormblood wrote:Hey. The only source I know right now about correct pronunciation and spelling of Sanskrit is David Frawley's book "Mantra Yoga and the Primal Sound". There a member who has a link to his online library in their signature. In his modest but useful library you will able to download a digital copy of the book. There the author explains everything about the Sanskrit alphabet, from the pronunciation of each of the 50 letters to the meaning and how they affect reality. The only I note I feel like making is the difference between c and ch, which is not only unclear but also ambiguous in the way Frawley explains it. He states that the ch is an aspirated 'c' like in German, then he contradicts himself when giving the example, which is identical to the non-aspirated 'c'. If you don't know German, simply check the Moon square mantra in the mp3 recording by Maxine and you'll understand how to pronounce and vibrate it correctly.

I think you mean me! :P I got several of Frawley's books here, Just as much as Mantra Yoga I also recommend Ayurvedic Astrology Self Healing Through the Stars.
I also just added some books by Joseph Farrell, "Reich of the Black Sun - Nazi Secret Weapons & the Cold War Allied Legend", "The Giza Death Star", and "The Giza Death Star Deployed- The Ancient War for Future Sciences". I haven't read these yet, but just from the list of chapters these look like some of the most deeply detailed and interesting books I've ever found. I knew the first thing I had to do with these is share them! :mrgreen:
I also very highly recommend downloading the page "!!!All RTR list..." so you have every RTR saved on one easy page (that also has other helpful things under it), and the ChronosXP program to keep track of the planetary hours. The "Important!!! Havaara Agreement" picture I think is necessary for everybody to read, but it's huge, 31MB because it's so big. I hope y'all can find a lot of helpful things here! :D :P
Be Happy :P

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:23 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:...

You know what? You're right that I started. When he offered to work together, I was ready to accept but it's the way he argues that puts me off. I was alright with disagreeing. We have a different point of view. That's why I backed out of the conversation. But his bipolar way of offering friendship on one side and making snarky remarks on the other side just doesn't add up to me. Meaning, that I can't tolerate. So it's better for me to back out since I don't want this to escalate into anything.

I have huge reading list as well but have not put all those book up on online hosting services. And I meant you, yes.

----

To Eric, every time you vibrate a mantra you're raising energy of a certain kind. All energy needs to be programmed to take full advantage of it.

----

To Aldrick, here is the Allocentricism topic: http://groups-archive.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35924 My posts are under the name of starduststreakoflightning, since that's my Yahoo email account that I don't use anymore. So don't bother message me there, please. That's what you wanted everyone to see, right? How you treated candycrush who supported you for half the topic, for example. Then claiming you're humble. I posted this from the groups archive so everyone who isn't the groups can see.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:25 pm

oh no most of the good stuff was on the other topics going at that time. Dont think ive forgotten. Where you talked about our warriors being cannon fodder idiots. That to lay down your life for your country was stupid.

Also there was no crying involved so cut your shit. I offer friendship but you take this to mean an act of weakness where i become your door mat like most pieces of shit ive dealt with. You threw my offer in my face and then continued with your snarky bitch attitude which you call being abrasive.

If you want an Equal respect for each other we will go down that path. If not then go fuck yourself.
Aldrick Strickland

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:18 pm

On Second thought, I asked around and the guy that said that was supposedly someone else. They said that you were Dedicated to the War. Honestly I dont remember what all happened 3 years ago anymore. I know there were a bunch of wannabe mommas boys, Cant remember if you made the list or not.

You obviously harbor a wittle resentment to go back that far. I Dont care, Whine about it, whatever you feel like doing. We were here in the present discussing Zodiac Mantras, Well I was, you were just bitching about how much you dont like me and a post I made years ago.

If that was someone else, I apologize for associating some other cockbag with you. Either way This is fun I missed you. If only I could remember you well enough.
Aldrick Strickland

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:22 am

@aldrick - Yes, I completely agree that based on your natural elemental make up it will affect how different signs feel to you.

Another question I had for you Aldrick is do you know how to change the ascendant sign? That’s one I haven’t figured out yet.

For anyone doubting that this works the best thing to do is just try it out. Even if just as an experiment, but you’ll see that it works. You can’t even resist it. The mantras are very powerful.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:51 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Also there was no crying involved so cut your shit. I offer friendship but you take this to mean an act of weakness where i become your door mat like most pieces of shit ive dealt with. You threw my offer in my face and then continued with your snarky bitch attitude which you call being abrasive.

Actually, that's what you did. I said that I was willing to cooperate with you and start over, on friendly terms this time. But it seems you're not ready for that. I'd rather focus on doing more RTRs than keep arguing. Honestly.

Aldrick Strickland wrote:On Second thought, I asked around and the guy that said that was supposedly someone else. They said that you were Dedicated to the War.

Yes, I'm very dedicated to the war effort. I won't say as much because I don't want any infiltrator reading but you can ask someone in private. Lydia, Shael, YoakeHoshi and other people who prefer remaining anonymous.

Aldrick Strickland wrote:If that was someone else, I apologize for associating some other cockbag with you. Either way This is fun I missed you. If only I could remember you well enough.

Yes, that was someone else. I have a great deal of respect for people who are on the front lines of spiritual warfare. However, that doesn't mean I have to agree 100% with everything else you say. If you do as much warfare as you run your mouth, then I also have lots of respect of you, which is only natural.

----

So, since the topic is Zodiac mantras. What are your favourite signs so far? How have they helped you personally? These questions are for everyone, not exclusively for Aldrick. I'm not interested in trying them for the time being, as I have other things at stake. However, I'm interested in hearing other people experiences with them. The positive, the neutral and the negative.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:12 pm

Stormblood wrote:----

So, since the topic is Zodiac mantras. What are your favourite signs so far? How have they helped you personally? These questions are for everyone, not exclusively for Aldrick. I'm not interested in trying them for the time being, as I have other things at stake. However, I'm interested in hearing other people experiences with them. The positive, the neutral and the negative.

I have experimented with these mantras for a few weeks last year but I don't do them anymore. Yes they work but I would rather work on my real self. I would advice to people trying them to go for something balanced. Not more then 2 of any sign.

Here are some negatives I noticed when going way overboard with some of these :
- Aries : becoming extremely unwise (stupidity)
- Leo : bragging secrets and valuable info away (narcissism)
- Scorpio : becoming extremely taciturn and paranoid (harsh isolation)

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:25 pm

ok then. I dont even know what the fuck were talking about now. I wish people were a little more direct then twisting all over the place and just repeating the slogan nuh uh thats what you did nuh uh thats what you did.

I use to deal very well with this. Now ive changed so much that I cant keep up anymore. Like arguing with a 2 year old for 6 hours. Yawn.

Anyway umm you ran your mouth about me behind my back. I guess I should have just said kiss my ass Bitch then left it. Thats great you being a warrior of Satan and all. Maybe will be friends when your not like 12 and run around like a gossipy girl about other people you supposedly have respect for.

Strickdick Out.
Aldrick Strickland

MaRa666

Postby MaRa666 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:05 pm

I tried the capricorn mantra on my self, not on a specific chakra, i lack in earth and wanted to increase that and my will to work harder in spirituality and also stop to being lazy.
The things i noticed is i stopped daydreaming and my mind is much calmer but i miss my immagination skills and i also feel weird, very weird On my ears too.
I also got a pressure on the throat and got a hot feeling but this can be something else.
Capricorn is not for me.
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:58 pm

My fav? Honestly they're all Boring. They're pieces of a whole. They all have their drawbacks. Ive tried other constellations.

I like certain signs for differnt things. Aries is good for daily life, it gets shit done. Scorpio is good for meditation and reading. Libra is good for reading. Taurus is good for endurance. I havent found a do all, Be all sign.

Cancer is good for Intuition and feelings. Scorpio is good for telepathy. Pisces is really smart. Ive noticed a trend of geniuses they usually have a Mutable mercury. Virgo is good and gemini is good. Pisces and sag mercuries make up most of the geniuses.
Aldrick Strickland

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:56 am

The 'Zodiac Mantras' don't add up for me. I don't know if the following has been brought up in this thread as I didn't read everything.

First off, the mantras seem to have originated from that 'Proppetsixsixsix' website, which in itself is a very doubtful source. The 'guy' who runs the website gives no sources for 'his' information either.

Then we have the mantras themselves. If they are broken down into smaller bits, they do make sense, but they don't really relate to their assigned Zodiac Sign. For example:

Aries (Aum Dhim Shrim Lakshmi Narayana Namah):

Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth, and is related to the serpent energy. If you have vibrated the money mantra, you may know the latter to be very true. She is also the wife of Vishnu.

Narayana is Vishnu, who is the 'preserver' (hardly fitting for Aries in itself which is more of a creative sign - Brahma is the creator, Shiva the destroyer). When Lakshmi and Narayana are together, they manifest as Lakshminarayana, which is the serpent energy activated in a human being.

Scorpio (Aum Narayana Suryasinghaya Namah):

Narayana, same as above - this is Vishnu the preserver. Then we have the 'Surya' which is obviously the Sun. Hardly fitting for a Scorpio mantra. Singhaya should be 'Simha' or 'Simhaya' which relates to Narasimha(ya) which, again, is Vishnu, but incarnated as a Lion (the Sun). So, 'Suryasinghaya' seems to be a contracted word consisting of two words, or concepts, for the same thing, namely the Sun. How in the world does this relate to Scorpio?

The mantras do contain words of power, and they (at least the ones I have tried out) do generate some power. Say someone vibrates the so-called Aries mantra and expects to become more outgoing, aggressive, or get more energy. The person could theoretically achieve all of this, because they are programming the energy this way. But it's not Aries energy. The same goes for the so-called Scorpio mantra, which contains words of power for the Sun. The Sun is known to be shielding, but also highly aggressive and a weapon. Programmed with (unconscious) intent, this is what it will become.

What are people's thoughts?

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:54 pm

MaRa666 wrote:I tried the capricorn mantra on my self, not on a specific chakra, i lack in earth and wanted to increase that and my will to work harder in spirituality and also stop to being lazy.
The things i noticed is i stopped daydreaming and my mind is much calmer but i miss my immagination skills and i also feel weird, very weird On my ears too.
I also got a pressure on the throat and got a hot feeling but this can be something else.
Capricorn is not for me.

Think about capricorns attributes. Shy and unconfident. Depressed and hates everything. Usually their all potheads. To escape harsh reality. I like it for small doses, Then it becomes Annoying. My least favourite is Aquarius, That sign feels like crap. I actually have an aquarius planet and all my life it felt like crap. When I changed that, itfelt amazing. I remember just invoking earth into it and being in pure ecstacy.
Aldrick Strickland

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:46 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:Ive noticed a trend of geniuses they usually have a Mutable mercury. Virgo is good and gemini is good. Pisces and sag mercuries make up most of the geniuses.

Examples please.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:56 am

Capricorn doesn't need to escape hard reality, it dominates it. It isn't escapistic. I'm starting to wonder if Neoma hacked your account, lol.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:26 am

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:The 'Zodiac Mantras' don't add up for me. I don't know if the following has been brought up in this thread as I didn't read everything.

First off, the mantras seem to have originated from that 'Proppetsixsixsix' website, which in itself is a very doubtful source. The 'guy' who runs the website gives no sources for 'his' information either.

Oh, I don't think they're talking about those long mantras here. They are referring more to the mantras Aldrick once shared on the Yahoo groups, last year. They are basically the names of the Zodiac Signs as they appear on Wikipedia.

Mesha - Aries
Vrshaba - Taurus
Mithuna - Gemini
Karka - Cancer
----
Simha - Leo (the 'm' here is a different 'm', similar to the 'n' in Munka)
Kanya - Virgo
Tula - Libra
Vrshcika - Scorpio
----
Dhanusha - Sagittarius
Makara - Capricorn
Kumbha - Aquarius
Mina - Pisces

I don't know how legit they are. They might as well be corrupted as the stuff coming from the person you mentioned.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:41 am

Stormblood wrote:
Nick Vabzircnila wrote:The 'Zodiac Mantras' don't add up for me. I don't know if the following has been brought up in this thread as I didn't read everything.

Oh, I don't think they're talking about those long mantras here. They are referring more to the mantras Aldrick once shared on the Yahoo groups, last year. They are basically the names of the Zodiac Signs as they appear on Wikipedia.

Mesha - Aries
Vrshaba - Taurus
Mithuna - Gemini
Karka - Cancer
----
Kanya - Virgo
Tula - Libra
Vrshcika - Scorpio
----
Dhanusha - Sagittarius
Makara - Capricorn
Kumbha - Aquarius
Mina - Pisces

I don't know how legit they are. They might as well be corrupted as the stuff coming from the person you mentioned.

Whoops, if that's the case I misunderstood. Still relevant though, but maybe suited for anither topic about those mantras then.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:07 am

Stormblood wrote:

Mesha - Aries
Vrshaba - Taurus
Mithuna - Gemini
Karka - Cancer
----
Kanya - Virgo
Tula - Libra
Vrshcika - Scorpio
----
Dhanusha - Sagittarius
Makara - Capricorn
Kumbha - Aquarius
Mina - Pisces

lol your so pathetic its almost cringy watching you try so hard.
Aldrick Strickland

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:21 am

Sinistra wrote:
Aldrick Strickland wrote:Ive noticed a trend of geniuses they usually have a Mutable mercury. Virgo is good and gemini is good. Pisces and sag mercuries make up most of the geniuses.

Examples please.

Magnus Carlsen leading chess champion of the world. can play ten people without looking and win. Sag mercury.

nikola Tesla mercury in Gemini.

Issac Newton created Calculus at age 16. mercury in sag.

richard Dawkins biologist mercury in pisces

Thomas Jefferson mercury in pisces

Also Knucklehead called Aries stupid.

Leonardo Da vinci mercury in Aries

Adolf Hitler Mercury in Aries

Albert Speer Mercury in Aries

Rudolf Hess mercury in Aries

I started noticing a trend of mutable signs though and i read from other astrologist and they noticed it as well. Mercury in Libra sometimes is indicative sometimes not. mercury in scorpio is often people who make it far in a career. Mercury in leo with an air moon is high intelligence. Jupiter in Gemini is extreme intelligence.
Aldrick Strickland

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:04 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:Capricorn doesn't need to escape hard reality, it dominates it. It isn't escapistic. I'm starting to wonder if Neoma hacked your account, lol.

Lol!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Btw in my experience, I agree with you, I know a Capricorn person very very well and he is all work and no relax until it's done, a bit annoying too but that's because he complains a lot :D
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:28 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Mesha - Aries
Vrshaba - Taurus
Mithuna - Gemini
Karka - Cancer
----
Kanya - Virgo
Tula - Libra
Vrshcika - Scorpio
----
Dhanusha - Sagittarius
Makara - Capricorn
Kumbha - Aquarius
Mina - Pisces

lol your so pathetic its almost cringy watching you try so hard.

Meaning? Are you this "proppetsixsixsix" who posts random mantras on his website? Because I was talking about that person. If you felt your ears buzzing, it's on you.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:58 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
MaRa666 wrote:I tried the capricorn mantra on my self, not on a specific chakra, i lack in earth and wanted to increase that and my will to work harder in spirituality and also stop to being lazy.
Capricorn is not for me.

Think about capricorns attributes. Shy and unconfident. Depressed and hates everything. Usually their all potheads. To escape harsh reality. I like it for small doses, Then it becomes Annoying. My least favourite is Aquarius, That sign feels like crap. I actually have an aquarius planet and all my life it felt like crap. When I changed that, itfelt amazing. I remember just invoking earth into it and being in pure ecstacy.
:(
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:04 pm

Wouldn't it work better to just do a planet square when the planet it in the right sign and make the affirmation that you're having the characteristics of that planet in that sign? I think if you have a mantra like these zodiac ones, just vibrating it would affect your whole soul, so it would be like all of your planets are being pulled to that sign. If you want to be careful and only affect just one planet, I think you should use the square.
Be Happy :P