Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Power Animals and Experiences with nature's wildlife.

Bonedust

Hi again JoS,

I've been enjoying my visits here as of late and absolutely adore paging through your forums. I typically search for topics on subjects that interest me just in case there are other like minded individuals or interesting opinions or experiences on topics that have already been discussed. However, I didn't see much in terms of "power animals", i know most of you will likely tell me that its probably a familiar. But I doubt it for one reason : Spider came to me before i dedicated.

We don't talk to each other and i think that's because I'm too "asleep" in my dreamscapes to even initiate a discussion between each other. Apart from the fact this man glows blue and turns into a spider and follows me in my unconscious dreams (zZzZzZzZzZz), i don't really know this person. Sometimes spiders will come to me in the physical world and do really uncharacteristic things around me, which at this point i don't mind anymore. I just don't know how to react anymore, lol. The only time I really knew for sure this animal was the one was when it answered a direct question "Who is my power animal?" by appearing on my shadow in a lucid dream. Which is something i rarely do enough. I felt the cobwebs around my form as i came to. I usually don't make connections until the evidence is substantial, Spider succeeded in filling that bill.

It may be a slight proponent of shamanism, something i turned to and barely gave it thought apart from desperately wanting to understand myself. I didn't try to imprint myself onto animals that I enjoy, i simply asked and waited to see who represents me the most, lo and behold.

Would i even need a familiar and if i do, another spider lol?

Apart from the discussion of familiars, is there a correlation between this experience and spiritual satanism? Perhaps its someone from a past life that's been assigned to me already >_>.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another related story that you guys might enjoy.

One afternoon in the middle of January of 2014 i was walking to my mailbox and as i walked back towards home i heard a pair of birds I've never heard before. This couple was not a native to our sector/region. Horned Larks:
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fc9%2Fd5%2F34%2Fc9d534c557efa63c23cc3787078cb72e.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

They we're audibly beckoning me, felt unusual for birds to be sitting at my eye level perched on spruce tree and huddled in the cold looking like they needed a place to stay. I could see the desperation. I didn't know how to communicate back except trying to visibly point to our house saying "there's flaxseeds over there", that's all i could do really. I offer seeds during winter times only and peanuts year round for the wild animals to feast on. Never heard or saw that type of bird until....

A year later during summer, a horned lark crashed into our living room window and snapped its neck instantly. By the time i woke up and went on my morning routine, it was being scavenged by ants, so this bird was very dead, dead. I buried it out of respect on the spot where he died.

About 2 weeks later, i was sitting outside on the grass like a hippy, hand-feeding peanuts to squirrels and tossing some to bluejays, enjoying what little nature we have in this shit shack town and closed my eyes. I asked "Are animals capable of expressing thanks?" and when i opened my eyes, a horned lark had responded to my question, because it somehow picked up on this and landed in front of me, barely a foot away, looking straight at me. When i noticed it and gave it attention, it flew away, that's the last time i saw a horned lark.

The reason i don't think these birds are from here is because they might of gotten very lost that wintry day and possibly decided what i offered helped them in some way? I have no way of confirming if its even the same couple. Makes me wonder if burying it out respect had something to do with this bird answering my question. The synchronicity is simply undeniable, some creatures do listen to my questions, of course not always.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a third story but out of respect ill make it short and brief. In 2010 i was coming back from a late night college course, it was definitely during summer time, i met with my lift at a huge open-parking lot and while i waited for them to come pick me up. I saw this praying mantis under the spotlight on the sidewalk. I decided to sit down near it and looked at it purely out of interest. Well the praying mantis was interested in me as well, so much that it fluttered around me repeatedly for several minutes before leaving. I didn't think much of it at the time. But its true that it could have been unusual, i don't know i don't see praying mantis much lol.

Is this some kind of gift?

I assume by "power animal" you mean the animal you spiritually connect with?

I don't entirely yet know the purpose of these connections but the demons have them too, for example Andras' is the wolf and Phoenix's is pretty self-explanatory, it represents them, so an animal you connect with likely represents you as well, your soul and personality, you as an individual. Perhaps it's some kind of like-resonation. I read that the demons 'chose' theirs but for me mine revealed itself, so I'm wondering if it's something given, found or inherited. When Phoenix confirmed my connection with the dragon I kind of felt like I just got plopped into the woods with no where to start... I mean okay, connection with the dragon, what does that mean? What do I do with that information? Now I have something that I don't entirely yet know the purpose of and why, but I have come across some realizations.

You can derive the symbolical power of your animal, what your animal symbolically represents, if you intake it's aspect over yourself as I've done with mine you can incorporate it's 'powers' and symbolical 'influences' into yourself. Or rather it seems to enhance you like an enchantment of sorts, you embody it's traits. What you're doing when you do that I believe is you are focusing on that connection, empowering that connection, and the connection itself empowers you in that animal's likeness.

For example, the dragon is symbolical of many things, but for the sake of this experience let's note it's symbology of magic and power. Whenever I'm meditating and my energy gets to a sufficient enough level and my soul is clean enough, I can focus on my connection to the dragon. When I incorporate it's aspect over myself I enhance that connection, essentially embodying the animal, and I've noted that when I do this my meditations are more powerful and potent, the amount of energy I draw and derive is immensley higher in it's empowering properties, overwhelmingly so sometimes, the focus on my soul is more apparent and it becomes much more easier for me to attain results in empowerment. Because the dragon symbolically represents in this context magic and power, it is enhancing this in me with my meditations, making my 'magic' and my 'power' stronger.

I still don't yet know the reason for soul animals and why we have these connections in the first place, but... it's very fascinating. I believe the spider is symbolic of creativity, but it's up to you to figure out what other aspects in yourself reflect from the spider. Literally everything of the dragon I can trace back to myself. I've actually begun a word document with a list of characteristics of the dragon I see in myself and why so that I might be able to learn more about what I can gain from this connection. Dragons have a lot of symbology, so there's a lot of things to look into, from wisdom to power, pride, nature, wrath, etc.

As you advance and free your soul more and more you will definitely know whether the spider is actually your soul animal or not, more than one person can have the same soul animal so it's not like you'll miss out on one.

Perhaps one of the HP/S can elaborate further on this subject and perhaps correct anything I may have misinformed.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Yes! Thank you for pondering this with me, just the fact you actually gave me your time for this is more than I could ever ask for. I spent so long trying to relay this to so many people and little to no one has an inkling of this, little relation to it if they do even understand the concept of it.

It's a never ending quest to understand oneself. There are derivatives of spider that i see in myself, but i deliberately choose not to reflect on these too much because I could lose myself in delusions and cloud my judgements. Its important enough that it's making itself known and i just want to understand if this subject was ever common in the first place, for spiritual satanists.

I always loved foxes, but foxes have more negative than positive connotations. They are main villains in many stories, so...idk.

Second animal I feel connected with is cat (Felis catus).

Larissa666 said:
I always loved foxes, but foxes have more negative than positive connotations. They are main villains in many stories, so...idk.
No animal is "harmful" in and of itself, when taken as a symbolism. I like foxes too. :)

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:
No animal is "harmful" in and of itself, when taken as a symbolism. I like foxes too. :)
But they eat my hens!!!!

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:
Jk I don’t have hens.

Bone Dust said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
Yes! Thank you for pondering this with me, just the fact you actually gave me your time for this is more than I could ever ask for. I spent so long trying to relay this to so many people and little to no one has an inkling of this, little relation to it if they do even understand the concept of it.

It's a never ending quest to understand oneself. There are derivatives of spider that i see in myself, but i deliberately choose not to reflect on these too much because I could lose myself in delusions and cloud my judgements. Its important enough that it's making itself known and i just want to understand if this subject was ever common in the first place, for spiritual satanists.

It is good that you are skeptical. The dragon took all this time to reveal itself to me, and slowly as I advanced I started to realize just how much it became more prominent. It's a long story but there's many things that slowly revealed themselves to my connection with the dragon. The night that the complete aspect revealed itself to me on the astral, I started to question it's merit, that is why I summoned and asked Phoenix to help me confirm it and he gave me signs and even a full blown dream about it.

Actually my profile picture, that image was one I had been seeing a lot across the internet and it's quite blatant in it's message. This specific one I am using was found right next to an image of a phoenix.

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:

StarFox :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back