Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel so down for days and days and my mind is so bad

Catalincata94

I dont know what to do any more i got off medication and now my mind is so bad i cant concentrate someone keeps talking to me and sometimes dont even know how or what is speaking to me. I think this is the widrawal simptom. Ive been with this voice or what it is for more than a year now ive endured so much that i can say i cant any more with this thing and ive meditated so much but no if i say i meditated and want to literaly quit i you guy tell me in my mind that that i will be worse this makes it so much worse im desperate and feel traped and so bad and my mind or thing or enemy or binding talks on no end.

And dont know where did i wrong that i got here, what did i do wrong that i got here in this state i dont want to meditate at all and no help got to me at when i most needed it i asked Satan to take this voice, enemy, illness or what it is but nothing happened it's still here or in my mind and also to help me but nothing but i cant do this cant help my self. But no if i cant help my self then no one helps me? Thats what you are saying? Then i cant help my self because i need help but if help doesnt come i cant help my self

Catalincata94 said:
Sit/lie down, try to relax and void meditate. Then while keeping your mind empty, just start vibrating Raum. Don't worry about counting. Just keep vibrating it for 20, 30 minutes or more. While you do this, you can also visualize yourself shining with Sun energies if you want to.
When you are done, state an affirmation a few times, like "In a positive way for me, the Sun energies are completely cleaning me of all negative energies".

One of my friends had a bunch of issues too a few days ago, whether from some "new" curses, or just from that enemy holiday that is going on. And I recommended him this Raum thing and it helped a lot. I hope it will help you too.

The Alchemist7 said:
Catalincata94 said:
Can I put a silly question, have you done the dedication ritual properly? Can you describe how you done it?

Yep i've done the dedication ritual after reading the JOS in romanian ver.
Then bought a black candle, unfortunately it was withe inside so i did it anyway and on the forums iit was acepted like that.
It was in 2016.

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
Sit/lie down, try to relax and void meditate. Then while keeping your mind empty, just start vibrating Raum. Don't worry about counting. Just keep vibrating it for 20, 30 minutes or more. While you do this, you can also visualize yourself shining with Sun energies if you want to.
When you are done, state an affirmation a few times, like "In a positive way for me, the Sun energies are completely cleaning me of all negative energies".

One of my friends had a bunch of issues too a few days ago, whether from some "new" curses, or just from that enemy holiday that is going on. And I recommended him this Raum thing and it helped a lot. I hope it will help you too.

I will try this after i leave the houspital or can i just vibrate it in my mind, it should be weaker this way right? And for how many days should i do this?

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:

Also dont think i can it now because my mind wanders alot every minute , a grounding mantra?
I would need to wait untill the medicine balances me right?

Catalincata94 said:
I will try this after i leave the houspital or can i just vibrate it in my mind, it should be weaker this way right? And for how many days should i do this?
You can do it in your mind, but you should really try to do it out loud as soon as you are out of the hospital. The vibration here is the main thing that cleans you.

Just do it on one day and see how you feel (avoid the VoC). This is intended more as a band-aid to give you stability and clean you. Something to use if you are having a bad time.

If it works really well for you and helps you, you can also plan for a full working with it later. Just find a good starting date, and until then keep doing it. Take a 3 day break before that date arrives, and then start it again there. After this just keep it going indefinitely and it should continuously help you. If you do start a full working like this, add a phrase like "permanently", or "now, continuously, and forever", to the affirmation once you start it on the proper date.

Catalincata94 said:
Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:

Also dont think i can it now because my mind wanders alot every minute , a grounding mantra?
Wanted to say im back on medication and i still have memory and concentration isues and i thought a good way would be too get balanced and grounded and to get more hope in my self i feelt like i lost all hope and am a litte apathetic, out of energy since getting these medicines.

What were you formally diagnosed with? And what medication are/were you taking?

Catalincata94 said:
Also you should really go to the Health Forums and post there for advice on how to fix this medication issue. Depending on what exactly you are taking, and what exactly your problems/symptoms are, there may even be natural alternatives.

99% of medications for supposed "mental issues" will just make everything 10x worse. They are designed that way and also make you addicted to them just to survive. It should be your highest priority to attempt to healthily get off such medications asap.

94n said:
What were you formally diagnosed with? And what medication are/were you taking?
I was diagnotized with paranoid schizophrenia there was a lot of medication i was taking seroquex , anxiar, romparking i dont remember now all of them i will have to see next week on the papers when i go gome or i can call my mom

Catalincata94 said:
Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:

The thing is i cant concentrate for that long any more and many times havin thoughts of doubth and fear that because i think negatve thought it will materialize
So ii need to realax and take a breack to ground my self really now im doing exercises for that and try to relax if i lay down i get all thoughts of wierdnesss and wandering and i know it tis because of some medicine but i should be getting balanced
I also did too much magic and no fizical work just a few exercises. Hope that im understanded that i take a bracke.

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
Also you should really go to the Health Forums and post there for advice on how to fix this medication issue. Depending on what exactly you are taking, and what exactly your problems/symptoms are, there may even be natural alternatives.

99% of medications for supposed "mental issues" will just make everything 10x worse. They are designed that way and also make you addicted to them just to survive. It should be your highest priority to attempt to healthily get off such medications asap.
Im just being honest getting off medications is suicide for me right now and pleases give proof that the medication makes things "10x worse"
But thanks

You lack grounding, pay attention more to healing your base chakra, add more earth element into your soul and do more void.

Keep cleaning your 6. chakra. Everytime you feel weird pay attention to cleaning 6. chakra and also stabilize your 1. chakra. Just pull the dirt outside of your soul and burn it. You can do it easily and quickly. Vibrations aren't needed for that simple cleaning, but if you can, add some of them.

Void just few minutes a day helps, then add more cleaning. Focus on cleaning chakras but also sushumna.

You problems would go away if you could add more cleaning and if you could ground yourself. Gods are often helping us even when we don't know that, but you must stay consistent in your meditations to see some results and to recieve more help.

Giving up is not an option. Giving up from meditations will not bring you anything good. Only thing that can help you is to pay more attention on advancing and on mastering your mind. I seriously think you keep giving up too easily. Enemy can torture you and will torture you unless you don't master your mind and build up a decent protection.

Your perception of reality can be manipulated by the enemy too, if you let them mess with you so much. As a result you will be failing to see what others can see and you will be manipulated all the time. What also can bring you troubles is if you have too much dirt, bindings and damages on your chakras, sushumna and nervous system.

All sort of traumas, bindings and curses are affecting your brain and your emotions and thoughts, and removing those is a major step in healing your mind too and it will also stop enemy from damaging you so much, because they can control your fears and pain like crazy, and you will feel like you can't even think at all sometimes.

Catalincata94 said:
Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:

Im just being honest getting off medications is suicide for me right now and pleases give proof that the medication makes things "10x worse"
But thanks
Post about this on the health forums please. I don't have the needed medical knowledge to give detailed advice on how to stop taking them safely and what to substitute.

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
Shael said:

But thanks
Post about this on the health forums please. I don't have the needed medical knowledge to give detailed advice on how to stop taking them safely and what to substitute.
Seems like you dont f care if i hear a voice that talks to me on no end till it makes me crazy right ? Spease stop you dont know what youe are taliking about some illnes cant be healed with just magic maxine said it clearly with the inhalators and i know this by my own experience that widout pills someone with paranoid schizophrenia cant be healed and with the medicine im taking right now im much better i'm feeling better and the fucking voice atleast stops a good amount of time, just rarely hearing it. And dont think that im going to stay with medicine for the rest of my life. First i heal my self than i take them off. And no more coments about this.

Catalincata94, Even though it's a lifetime illness, there are people who recover from schizophrenia, and are symptom free or have symptoms that are manageable without medication. I think it's important to talk to a psychiatrist or a therapist about this, where you would like to maintain independence from medication and learn how to cope with symptoms.

Reading OP's statement: What's wrong with meditation while on these drugs? This is a genuine question.

Typically drugs are used in conjunction with therapy so that the symptoms are more tolerable and less overwhelming. And therapies will help the person cope much better. Kind of like training wheels, while the practitioner administers therapies to help the person cope.

Schizophrenia is associated with other illnesses, like anxiety, paranoia, delusions, depression, etc. It's not just one thing, it's a host of issues.

There is no proof that alternative medicine, or herbs, works to treat schizophrenia symptoms. (Other than vitamin therapies)

94n said:
Catalincata94, Even though it's a lifetime illness, there are people who recover from schizophrenia, and are symptom free or have symptoms that are manageable without medication. I think it's important to talk to a psychiatrist or a therapist about this, where you would like to maintain independence from medication and learn how to cope with symptoms.
they dont want to talk about this whetherev i take the medicine as than give it to me or i leave said one of the psyhiatrist 1 year ago
Un less i go to a private psyhiatrist

94n said:
Reading OP's statement: What's wrong with meditation while on these drugs? This is a genuine question.

Typically drugs are used in conjunction with therapy so that the symptoms are more tolerable and less overwhelming. And therapies will help the person cope much better. Kind of like training wheels, while the practitioner administers therapies to help the person cope.

Schizophrenia is associated with other illnesses, like anxiety, paranoia, delusions, depression, etc. It's not just one thing, it's a host of issues.

There is no proof that alternative medicine, or herbs, works to treat schizophrenia symptoms. (Other than vitamin therapies)
Yeah, i had anxiety and healed it with SATANAMA
The other thig that is also very bad is depresseion that i want to ger rid of it with SATANAMA too

94n said:
I don't think there is anything wrong with it, so long as it doesn't overload the mind.

The issue with those drugs is that they try to solve a mental issue through physical drugs. All those drugs can do is just forcefully calm you down, which does help in the immediate but also doesn't do shit to actually solve the issue. It makes you dependant on them in order to stay sane, because it takes away all effort from your own mind to try and fix the problem. It makes the mind weaker and weaker so that it becomes even more susceptible to the issues that are already plagueing it.

Mental issues should be solved through meditation and clearing away blockages. Through talking to others about your problems, finding the root cause, and healing it. Not through swallowing a tranquilizer.

I'm sure that there are natural herbs that have calming effects that could be substituted here, so that at the very least there is no super-strong addictive effect and the calming is done in a more natural way. Even these could be harmful if used daily in huge amounts for a long amount of time, but they would still be lightyears better than any of those synthetic commercial drugs.
Herbs are also naturally synergetic with meditation and energy-work. The proper herb when taken in combination with a working to heal an issue, will work in sync and be positively empowered in its effects.

Catalincata94 said:
94n said:
they dont want to talk about this whetherev i take the medicine as than give it to me or i leave said one of the psyhiatrist 1 year ago

I'm not from your country. Can you explain the difference in the quality of care for a public VS a private psychiatrist?

Catalincata94 said:
94n said:

The other thig that is also very bad is depresseion that i want to ger rid of it with SATANAMA too

Satanama is very healing and regenerative.

Just chanting AUM in general. It stops the flow of chitta (the mental stream) which helps ready your mind for meditation. Doing it for 10-30 mins might be able to help you, at least a little.

Shael said:
The issue with those drugs is that they try to solve a mental issue through physical drugs. All those drugs can do is just forcefully calm you down, which does help in the immediate but also doesn't do shit to actually solve the issue. It makes you dependant on them in order to stay sane, because it takes away all effort from your own mind to try and fix the problem. It makes the mind weaker and weaker so that it becomes even more susceptible to the issues that are already plagueing it.

Mental issues should be solved through meditation and clearing away blockages. Through talking to others about your problems, finding the root cause, and healing it. Not through swallowing a tranquilizer.

I agree. I hope OP clarifies what goes on in her treatment.

I'm sure that there are natural herbs that have calming effects that could be substituted here, so that at the very least there is no super-strong addictive effect and the calming is done in a more natural way. Even these could be harmful if used daily in huge amounts for a long amount of time, but they would still be lightyears better than any of those synthetic commercial drugs.
Herbs are also naturally synergetic with meditation and energy-work. The proper herb when taken in combination with a working to heal an issue, will work in sync and be positively empowered in its effects.

I also agree that complimentary therapies can be of help, but I think this topic is beyond anyone here. This needs direct medical supervision, as herbs can interact with drugs and can cause harmful effects. I don't think western doctors are trained in herbs so much compared to say eastern medical practitioners, unfortunately.

I'll research it for you and see what I can dig up though.

Catalincata94 said:
Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
But thanks
Seems like you dont f care if i hear a voice that talks to me on no end till it makes me crazy right ? Spease stop you dont know what youe are taliking about some illnes cant be healed with just magic maxine said it clearly with the inhalators and i know this by my own experience that widout pills someone with paranoid schizophrenia cant be healed and with the medicine im taking right now im much better i'm feeling better and the fucking voice atleast stops a good amount of time, just rarely hearing it. And dont think that im going to stay with medicine for the rest of my life. First i heal my self than i take them off. And no more coments about this.
The medication helps you because they forcefully create chemical reactions in your brain that make you feel better. And if you get off it you will have those problems again? Why? Because you’re not fixing your own mind and consciousness. This kind of thing could be really easily fixed with void meditation and aura cleaning but it seems you don’t even put effort in doing it and you’re always here demanding people to help you without putting the effort.

Shael said:
94n said:
I don't think there is anything wrong with it, so long as it doesn't overload the mind.

Well honestly herbs do little to nothing in comparation with "drugs" which is dopamine in my case so if its dopamine in my case of course your mind goes dependent on it if it hasnt its own dopamine, like dont you think your dependent on the dopamine your brain produces? Yes so by thaking dopamine people wont get worse but by thinking they will get worse this way it makes it more worse and dont get me wrong i dont agree with drugs no one should take them but if someone needs it until it can create its own dopamine then please understand it that that how it goes than saying it will make you "10x worse".

Catalincata94 said:
Well honestly herbs do little to nothing in comparation with "drugs" which is dopamine in my case so if its dopamine in my case of course your mind goes dependent on it if it hasnt its own dopamine, like dont you think your dependent on the dopamine your brain produces? Yes so by thaking dopamine people wont get worse but by thinking they will get worse this way it makes it more worse and dont get me wrong i dont agree with drugs no one should take them but if someone needs it until it can create its own dopamine then please understand it that that how it goes than saying it will make you "10x worse".
I know you don't like talking about this, because you yourself are doubting it too. And so if you hear me telling you this stuff it just makes your internal conflict worse. I think you already know too that these things arent healthy. You just dont want to accept it, because it conflicts with what your doctor/psychiatrist/parents/normie-friends told you. I'm not trying to do you any harm but rather trying to give advice.

Since you don't want to post on the health forums, I will ping Shannon and Centralforce here so they can hopefully explain to you more professionally what dopamine drugs do to your body.
HPS Shannon said:
Centralforce666 said:

I don't want to be too forceful with you either, so for now this will be my last reply trying to give you advice. If you want to continue taking it then you are free to do so also.

Shael said:
Catalincata94 said:
I know you don't like talking about this, because you yourself are doubting it too. And so if you hear me telling you this stuff it just makes your internal conflict worse. I think you already know too that these things arent healthy. You just dont want to accept it, because it conflicts with what your doctor/psychiatrist/parents/normie-friends told you. I'm not trying to do you any harm but rather trying to give advice.

Since you don't want to post on the health forums, I will ping Shannon and Centralforce here so they can hopefully explain to you more professionally what dopamine drugs do to your body.
HPS Shannon said:
Centralforce666 said:

I don't want to be too forceful with you either, so for now this will be my last reply trying to give you advice. If you want to continue taking it then you are free to do so also.
But i cant stay widouth medicine i tried and got so bad was fearfull with strong panick about the voice that i belived it was an enemy it didnt shut up but now that i take my medicine it does shut up and im in the mental hospital now and not sure when i will be out, and i didnt found a substitute for the antipsihotics i want guidance from you guys but that voice or thing maked me do things i didnt wanted or almoust made me do things (by manipulation and a strong intention that come out of me) but at least for now i dont hear it and that keeps me at ease. Yesterday i started doing SATANAMA 9x for healing depression i hope i won fuk it up and doing it till im healed of depression. Guys if there is a way to heal this Schizophrenia and getting rid of antipsyhorics then it would be the best help ever. And its true i do get conflicts about the Satanic ideas and pshyhiatric ideas that contradicts themselves like The satanic path it says you call heal this but the psyhiatrist says no you cant its for your hole life but still there are people who got over schizophrenia. It feels so good talking about this whith you guys like my guardian demon gives me nice felings of emotions and its calming...

94n said:
Catalincata94 said:
94n said:

I'm not from your country. Can you explain the difference in the quality of care for a public VS a private psychiatrist?

Catalincata94 said:
94n said:

Satanama is very healing and regenerative.

Just chanting AUM in general. It stops the flow of chitta (the mental stream) which helps ready your mind for meditation. Doing it for 10-30 mins might be able to help you, at least a little.

Shael said:

I also agree that complimentary therapies can be of help, but I think this topic is beyond anyone here. This needs direct medical supervision, as herbs can interact with drugs and can cause harmful effects. I don't think western doctors are trained in herbs so much compared to say eastern medical practitioners, unfortunately.

I'll research it for you and see what I can dig up though.

Dont know much about that i just heard some people going to private psychiatry got healed of schizophrenia

yea true i had all those above, anxiety seems like gone (thanks to Satanama and i think i got also help from the gods because in a short thime i was over it)it remains paranoia deluaions and depresion. And some muscular contractions / muscle twitches

XD im a man

I also having a problem i have almost no erection and cant masturbate i dont even feel the need to masturbate which i think its bad but the doks said it will return back, could this ipotence be because of the ilness or antipsyhotics?

Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:
Shael said:
The medication helps you because they forcefully create chemical reactions in your brain that make you feel better. And if you get off it you will have those problems again? Why? Because you’re not fixing your own mind and consciousness. This kind of thing could be really easily fixed with void meditation and aura cleaning but it seems you don’t even put effort in doing it and you’re always here demanding people to help you without putting the effort.
Man ive put effort in doing void meditation daily after i trown away the meds but can this be achieve to stop the schizo simptoms with only void and AC? Not sure. And man why are you so mean to me?

I remembered i managed once to shut the voices mouth for like a day but other that that i got verry panicked because it keept trying to manipulate me and really kill me, what i mean by this is that when i asked troughly what it wants from me it said i want you to die and said stuff like i want you to kill your self.

Catalincata94 said:
Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:
Man ive put effort in doing void meditation daily after i trown away the meds but can this be achieve to stop the schizo simptoms with only void and AC? Not sure. And man why are you so mean to me?

I remembered i managed once to shut the voices mouth for like a day but other that that i got verry panicked because it keept trying to manipulate me and really kill me, what i mean by this is that when i asked troughly what it wants from me it said i want you to die and said stuff like i want you to kill your self.
Doing void daily is very good, but actually put in the effort in it, if you feel like your mind is wandering around then immediately get back at being concentrated, but not forcefully , but by being yourself, in a harmonious state of mind. Also cleaning yourself is good.
You should add a free the soul working too, on the 18th of december it’s a good day to start one to free yourself from schizophrenia remember the affirmation at the end, you can use the mantra munka or the runes ansuz and uruz. Do at least 54 reps.

Also, have you realise how you come off in these posts? Like incredibly mentally unstable, you should try to sound more normal and sane, especially in your daily life, it’s like you’re throwing gasoline in a fire if you keep sabotaging yourself calling yourself all kind of names and saying you have these problems.

Also, I’m not mean, I’m a realist, and you have posted this kind of post already 3 times after plenty of people have given you so much good advice. Also, consider that we have better understanding of how these medicines work and why they get prescribed, so you might not want to tell someone who is trying to help you that is more mentally stable than you “to stop” if you’re asking for help.

Again that is your own voice, and by giving so much attention to it your just feeding a hangup you created.

Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:
Aquarius said:

Doing void daily is very good, but actually put in the effort in it, if you feel like your mind is wandering around then immediately get back at being concentrated, but not forcefully , but by being yourself, in a harmonious state of mind. Also cleaning yourself is good.
You should add a free the soul working too, on the 18th of december it’s a good day to start one to free yourself from schizophrenia remember the affirmation at the end, you can use the mantra munka or the runes ansuz and uruz. Do at least 54 reps.

Also, have you realise how you come off in these posts? Like incredibly mentally unstable, you should try to sound more normal and sane, especially in your daily life, it’s like you’re throwing gasoline in a fire if you keep sabotaging yourself calling yourself all kind of names and saying you have these problems.

Also, I’m not mean, I’m a realist, and you have posted this kind of post already 3 times after plenty of people have given you so much good advice. Also, consider that we have better understanding of how these medicines work and why they get prescribed, so you might not want to tell someone who is trying to help you that is more mentally stable than you “to stop” if you’re asking for help.

Again that is your own voice, and by giving so much attention to it your just feeding a hangup you created.
Alright i got it, it wasnt nice to say hey stop helping me when before i said help me i just sometimes get overwhelmed with many things to do and remember.

So the solution is i have to get control over my mind through void

What you say if by doing freeing the soul for schizophrenia i will be free of depresion too because that makes part of schizofrenia

Alright i'm doing my best by doing the freeing the soul working!

Catalincata94 said:
Aquarius said:
Catalincata94 said:

Alright i got it, it wasnt nice to say hey stop helping me when before i said help me i just sometimes get overwhelmed with many things to do and remember.

So the solution is i have to get control over my mind through void

What you say if by doing freeing the soul for schizophrenia i will be free of depresion too because that makes part of schizofrenia

Alright i'm doing my best by doing the freeing the soul working!
Good, the working will free you from mental obstacles that gove you these feelings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back