Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DuckDuckGo

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Don't you think that DuckDuckGo is ran by jews? It's creator and CEO is Gabriel Weinberg and he is from California. I haven't heard native Americans with this name but I heard about jews with similar names. Why I am saying this is because I noticed DuckDuckGo is quite appreciated here comparing to other search engines.

I remember until a few months ago, ads with duckduckgo were everywhere on Quora and Youtube and not only, so that guy had enough money to promote it in such a big scale. It's already the 3rd biggest searching engine in the world.

What do you think?

It probably is not good for privacy the way it pretends to be. It probably still has a lot of trackers in it. I just like it because it doesn't censor and hide search results the way joogle does. If you search on google, you never find what you're looking for because they purposefully do not show you the right answer. But on other search engines, you find hundreds of results in a search that are the thing you were trying to find. So these results do exist, but joogle pretends that they don't exist because they don't want you to know.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It probably is not good for privacy the way it pretends to be. It probably still has a lot of trackers in it. I just like it because it doesn't censor and hide search results the way joogle does. If you search on google, you never find what you're looking for because they purposefully do not show you the right answer. But on other search engines, you find hundreds of results in a search that are the thing you were trying to find. So these results do exist, but joogle pretends that they don't exist because they don't want you to know.
I noticed this as well. Youtube does the same. For example google won't show you the JoS website anymore, at least not in the first page.
I have a browser called Firefox Focus for the mobile which is from Mozilla unfortunately. It pretends to block trackers and when I enter a website, a feature called "Trackers Blocked" shows me how many trackers were blocked by the browser. I remember once I entered in the Washington Post website or some media giant anyway and the browser showed me that it blocked 87 trackers or something like this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back