Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does anyone feel powerful in every way after doing the RTR?

Harry said:
Because when i did the RTRs today i felt very strong and powerful in every way.

It seems that the new curses doesn't have any power. :lol: :lol: :twisted:

The RTR doesn't make mee feel overwhelmed with power as it used to, I believe I require more energy and power from it to feel that again. What I feel doing it now is the removal of negative bindings and curses from the enemy, gets rid of shit they put on me very easily, makes me feel freer and better, more clear if you will to allow more easy 'consumption' of energy to empower myself.

I experimented in doing the RTR focusing it into specific chakras. I did The RTR three times into my psychic centres both hearing and sight and now realize why people who work on their third eye see blue flashes as I was able to see it clearly for the first time. The astral plane is a blue tinted hue in colour, I saw everything slightly tinted in blue and every movement left a trail of blue. When we see these blue flashes our third eye is briefly perceiving the astral in short bursts. I was able to focus in and out on this blue tint, returning full colour and then retrieving the blue tint, back and forth as I focused in and out of my astral senses. It was quite fascinating.

If you have a really weak chakra or one full of blockages and bindings, try focusing the RTR into that chakra and have it break away and destroy all bindings and blockages from the enemy, you might be surprised at some results.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back