Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blessing thanks received from Satan and the Gods

Bellynha666

Satanic salutations to all!

I have a couple of cats who are not only my pets, but my relatives and beloved children.

That Wednesday my kitten got sick and during the day she got much worse. She threw up several times, didn't walk, didn't eat, didn't drink water. During the night she got a lot worse and I saw that she was going to die.

I got desperate because I had no money to take her to the vet. So I called on Satan and the Gods to save my daughter. I began to talk to all of them in thought and especially to Hagenti, (for I know that she loves cats) so that she could heal my daughter. I also asked Lucifuge Rofocale, Clauneck and Volac to bless me financially so that I could pay the veterinarian appointment. In my desperation I once again cried out to Satan, Belial, Klepoth, Andras, Glasya-Labolas (they are Gods that I have called upon and felt the need to call upon them) for help to save my daughter.

At dawn my kitten lay under the couch and I decided to lie down on the couch so she would know that I was there with her. And I began to put a Protective Aura on her stating that she was protected, free from all evil and disease. I ended up falling asleep and in my sleep I found myself shrouded in a very strong golden white light, with a warm warmth, with an energy that I had never felt before.

When I woke up the other day, my sister took my kitten to the vet. After the doctor examined her, she said that my kitten needed surgery immediately or she would die. I explained to the doctor my financial situation and that my sister was also unable to pay for the surgery and hospitalization. The doctor passed two medications for a palliative treatment just to ease the pain and told us to look for a public veterinary hospital. We went to that hospital at the same time and arriving there, we were informed that she didn't have a password anymore and that we would have to come back the other day to try the vacancy.

My sister bought the medicines that the veterinarian had passed and I started to give them to my kitten. Again I asked Satan and the Gods to help me so that I could get money to take my kitten to a private clinic, because I wouldn't bear her death. So I decided to meditate in my Astral Temple with the Satnam Mantra and I wrapped myself in an intense white gold light surrounded by blue flames; and I put my cats in my lap so that they would be enveloped by this energy and always stating that they were protected, safe and healthy.

The night my sister said that we would wake up at dawn to go to the line at the public veterinary hospital; but a very strong thought came to my mind saying that it was not to go to that hospital. I decided to follow that thought and kept my faith that Satan and the Gods would help me and save my kitten.

Yesterday my kitty started to get better, ate a little bit, drank some water, used the sandbox and took some steps. Today she is stronger, she has eaten a lot better, she drank a lot of water, she used the sandbox, and she even fought with me again. I know she's not fully healed yet, but we're heading for it.

Satan and the Gods have not blessed me with money to take her to the vet, but they are blessing her with recovery; and I am sure they will still bless me financially so that I can take my cats to a vet and get a full checkup on them.

We often ask Satan and the Gods for help, and when they bless us we don't recognize it because the blessing we received wasn't the way we asked.

This blessing that I received was not only a blessing, but mainly a lesson so that I could see that they will not always bless me the way I asked; but that doesn't mean that I wasn't blessed.

I learned that it is necessary to have our eyes and heart open to recognize all the blessings we receive.

I am posting this wonderful blessing that I have received as a way of giving thanks for the love, respect, and faith that I have for Satan and the Gods.

That is great but please take your cat even to a public vet or do ask a veterinary group, because the behavior of the little one appears to be related to some illness.

If transitory this is going to pass. Have trust in the Gods it will work out.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That is great but please take your cat even to a public vet or do ask a veterinary group, because the behavior of the little one appears to be related to some illness.

If transitory this is going to pass. Have trust in the Gods it will work out.

Thanks, HP,

I will take her to a vet yes, because I know that the symptoms are indicative of some health problem.

I'm very confident in the gods and I know they'll help my kitten and me too.

hey i know this may seem odd but i read your post and after scrolling thru pintrest for a bit this popped up in my feed.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/584131014155015192/

i'll also post the site it's from.

https://crazycatladiesunite.wixsite.com/cclu#!resources/cyuu

i hope this helps.

hail satan

Enki4ever said:
hey i know this may seem odd but i read your post and after scrolling thru pintrest for a bit this popped up in my feed.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/584131014155015192/

i'll also post the site it's from.

https://crazycatladiesunite.wixsite.com/cclu#!resources/cyuu

i hope this helps.

hail satan

Thank you.

I'll take it easy on the website.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back