Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

stormfront forum

loki88

I would like to know from people here if they think stormfront is a psyop. I had been attempting to post writings of mine critical of xtianity and xtian identity and my posts were either shut down, removed, or buried in pro xtian content. The moderators claimed that they didn't want any strife but some of the posters seemed to be trolls as they would attempt to bury the content shortly after it was posted. Does anyone have any tangible evidence that stormfront is a psyo or data mining operation? It seems like it....

Yeah it does seem like it especially with ties to david duke its definitely heavily monitored by the mossad the cia ect. But I bet we are completely monitored too..

loki88 said:
I would like to know from people here if they think stormfront is a psyop. I had been attempting to post writings of mine critical of xtianity and xtian identity and my posts were either shut down, removed, or buried in pro xtian content. The moderators claimed that they didn't want any strife but some of the posters seemed to be trolls as they would attempt to bury the content shortly after it was posted. Does anyone have any tangible evidence that stormfront is a psyo or data mining operation? It seems like it....
They are just controlled opposition. They know what we are and what we do and they don't want us on their forum. Stormfront is a trap for White Nationalists to brainwash them with xianity and multiculturalism.

On a similar topic, what are people's thoughts on Alex Linder and his forum? I don't know how Linder came into the movement or where his money came from, and some have said he looks Jewish. I wouldn't give his site my personal information and still think it's good to be cautious, but he does seek to have very good arguments against Xianity and seems quite smart.

The Alchemist7 said:
loki88 said:
They are just controlled opposition. They know what we are and what we do and they don't want us on their forum. Stormfront is a trap for White Nationalists to brainwash them with xianity and multiculturalism.

This is the conclusion I've come to given the behavior of the moderators and they're refusing to allow posts critical of xtianity attemptng to justify themselves on the grounds that 'i won't change anyone's mind' as if that is my intent. It is the same behavior as antifa: shutting down dissent through indirect means. This behavior simply further proves they are a psyop and that this forum is legit or it wouldn't be excluded

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back