Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ritual for personal protection.

Seby

Is it good to use the ritual for JoS protection but only for me. The ritual with Algiz x18 Sowilo x18 - Tyr x18, or only 10 vibrations done daily along with other workings?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is it good to use the ritual for JoS protection but only for me. The ritual with Algiz x18 Sowilo x18 - Tyr x18, or only 10 vibrations done daily along with other workings?
I mean, the three runes should work fine for protection if you want to utilize them. Just employ a different affirmation tailored to yourself personally. :)

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I mean, the three runes should work fine for protection if you want to utilize them. Just employ a different affirmation tailored to yourself personally. :)
Thank you. What is in your experience the best affirmation for protection?

TopoftheAbyss said:

Yes.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Thank you. What is in your experience the best affirmation for protection?
I would just recommend a rewritten version of that ritual's affirmation, to focus on you instead of on the whole JoS. That would be something like: "In a positive and healthy way for me, I am always protected and completely safe, in every and all ways from any and all forms of harm and negativity."

Alternatively, you can use the affirmation from Returning Curses II, also.

I decided to do the prosperity ritual that gives me both prosperity and protection. I'm already doing a working for prosperity but if I do this too it will work better I think.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I decided to do the prosperity ritual that gives me both prosperity and protection. I'm already doing a working for prosperity but if I do this too it will work better I think.
It's not a problem if the second day I make some changes on the affirmations? They're the same but I do less of them and use AUM.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back