Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What about this Hannukka?

luis

So i was wondering i thought we where going to do something about this Hannukka but we did only the Rituals for us (i know they are needed) are not we going to do more of the Final Rtr? I'm going to do more anyway because i'm more free in these days but i was just wondering.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
We did protection + The Final RTR which is more than enough.
Well the other years we did more, i guess things are much better now for us :)

If you want to you can do more anyway this is a good thing I will to the 30th but I think the enemy has lost a lot of power. The only time I sensed anything so far as Jewish Magick was on the night of the 23rd and it was strong but nothing like even early 2019. I don't think we have to over worry too much but we still have to keep doing the final Rtr everyday regaurdless. So if you want to do something extra great go ahead if you can't or do not just do things like usual that's what I am getting.

slyscorpion said:
If you want to you can do more anyway this is a good thing I will to the 30th but I think the enemy has lost a lot of power. The only time I sensed anything so far as Jewish Magick was on the night of the 23rd and it was strong but nothing like even early 2019. I don't think we have to over worry too much but we still have to keep doing the final Rtr everyday regaurdless. So if you want to do something extra great go ahead if you can't or do not just do things like usual that's what I am getting.
I'm doing more for sure, i have more time now and i can definitely use it to fight the enemy more. I did have some minor issues but they did go away after my cleaning and protection.

Hanukkah is a fake Jewish holiday. What is important is when these rabbis do their rituals on power dates and that's when we make sure they can't employ their blood magick and that they get what they deserve.

Jack said:
Hanukkah is a fake Jewish holiday. What is important is when these rabbis do their rituals on power dates and that's when we make sure they can't employ their blood magick and that they get what they deserve.

This did start on a power date this year. I'll say this inst their most powerful one but they definitely did try this year especially around Satan's day. Not to worry though. I'd say any Jewish holiday means we should be aware of enemy attacks and do extra protection. I don't know if they used their new curses for sure this holiday (they may not do this till passover but I am sure they will do it before too long as Astrology isn't very good for them this year especially in the USA last part of the year. I do know that they put a lot of effort into it. I have been attacked a lot this holiday more so than usual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back