Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kaun Pronunciation

sonnenkraft

it is so hard anyone tried it for throat chakra ? i think i am going to stick with something easy like Nanna
or Ham at the end it does not matter what i choose fur throat Chakra right ?

sonnenkraft said:
it does not matter what i choose fur throat Chakra right ?
It does. Try all of them and see which one feels the best for you. This doesn't mean that today you use one rune/mantra, tomorrow another one and so on. I would say stay with one power word *at least* one month if not more. Of energy takes time and patience to manifest. If you seriously meditated in your past lives, it wouldn't take too long to for your chakras to open and empower. But if you haven't meditated, it might take considerably more, depends of each person. The main point is you have to be patient with whatever meditation you perform. Also you have to focus a lot on concentration and vizualization of the chakra when you meditate on it, because I heard about members who would just spell the power words with their mind being somewhere else and then expecting results. Nothing will happen in this way.

If you do rune stick with rune, Sanskrit AUMs stick with those, necronomicon, stick with that, etc. Keep it consistent in that regard amongst all chakras for a session or for opening, otherwise use whatever you want. Sanskrit is most powerful. But maybe too powerful if you’re just starting off. It’s what you can handle and feel comfortable with.

If a mantra is a struggle for you, even if it is powerful, you’re better off doing something else cause you’re not getting the full power of that mantra if you can’t vibrate it correctly. But also it’s worth practicing cause they’re not all that hard if you practice. Kaun is just a hard K and then AAA-UUU-NNNN. Not too hard.

Eric13 said:
If you do rune stick with rune, Sanskrit AUMs stick with those, necronomicon, stick with that, etc. Keep it consistent in that regard amongst all chakras for a session or for opening, otherwise use whatever you want. Sanskrit is most powerful. But maybe too powerful if you’re just starting off. It’s what you can handle and feel comfortable with.

If a mantra is a struggle for you, even if it is powerful, you’re better off doing something else cause you’re not getting the full power of that mantra if you can’t vibrate it correctly. But also it’s worth practicing cause they’re not all that hard if you practice. Kaun is just a hard K and then AAA-UUU-NNNN. Not too hard.

Excellent advice Eric.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back