Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Darksage666
Posts: 108

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Darksage666 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:13 am

Ancient gentile(non Jewish) culture that wasn’t white such as the blacks, Indians etc worshipped Satan and the Gods in different forms that fit their culture. They speak of the gods creating humanity and the pagan gods being their Gods.

Not sure if they were directly created by Satan or not but the point is that they had a past with the pagan gods as well. Satan is their original God, they obviously weren’t created by the enemy.

Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1005

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:42 am

14Alex88 wrote:This keeps getting claimed here and it comes across as the reverse of the black supremacist nonsense that white people were an experiment gone wrong by a black scientist :x .

Where is the objective, non-biased evidence for any of these claims? Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?


How exactly do you give proof of magick induced genetic engineering? And from thousands of years ago? What do you want, a magic inscribed book from some lost ancient magical library that tells the story of humanity? The gods relay this information to high priests/priestesses through astral communication, they say it directly through word of mouth or guidance to signs and symbols that explain the information.

There could potentially be evidence written in hieroglyphs and such somewhere in ancient pyramids or buried artifacts, but I personally do not know where these are if there is or recall if such has ever been mentioned here yet.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

No matter the odds, no matter the hardships, always persevere.

slyscorpion
Posts: 819

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:47 am

Shut up already ok. Why do you think you are better than everyone just because you are white. In order to be better than anyone in this world you actually have to meditate and advance and do something intelligent with your life.

I bet some Black SS is way better than you :lol:

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 129

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:54 am

14Alex88 wrote:This keeps getting claimed here and it comes across as the reverse of the black supremacist nonsense that white people were an experiment gone wrong by a black scientist :x .

Where is the objective, non-biased evidence for any of these claims? Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?


The claim that all non whites on Earth were directly created is actually something HoodedCobra disagreed with the last time I mentioned it, he said there are some peoples indigenous to the Earth. The central claim is that Asians and Blacks were created by the Gods, but not necessarily every single 'non white' group of people.

If you want to see a general summary of the site's worldview on the origin and actions of the Gods and their history, look at this article:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182

Mageson tends to cite sources, but given that they're all books, most likely those ones are behind a paywall due to how capitalism works which effectively means most people would just have to trust that the citation is accurate if they don't want to spend money. Let it just suffice to say that no source you look up is ever going to be seen as official in the mainstream. Nonetheless, yes there are multiple sources on many of the Important Articles here about the past.

I don't know if there is an article answering your specific question about non whites. The article I listed offers evidence in favor of non white cultures like those in China and Japan being linked to the Satanism promoted here, like the claim that Sonten from Japanese religion is another phrasing of Satan. Or the fact that the Inca claimed to have been taught civilization by a White-looking God named Quetzlcoatl and this influenced the name they called Whites when the Spaniards arrived, and the same type of thing in several other cultures.

One important claim here in Mageson's article is that Whites are supposedly the first people to exist on the world, something the Yezidi's are supposed to have said. But Cobra's claim that others are indigenous seems to contradict this.

One indirect piece of evidence that would indicate nonwhites are also created is that they along with whites supposedly have a gene which produces telomerase when activated in their cells, just like in the sex cells. Supposedly there have been studies proving that humans can activate this gene and achieve anti-aging effects as a result. If only Whites were created, then these results would only be showing up in Whites, but given that it is mainstream sources finding this gene can be activated and they would certainly mention it if somehow only Whites were affected, that implies nonwhites were also created. Assuming said anti-aging gene existing in normal cells is actually a result of gene editing by the Gods, this would be the logical implication.

This is the first article I found on the Telomerase subject:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... ase#p65280
The cited source is once again a book called Human by Design, but that's really to be expected. Generally, in our capitalist culture, effective information spread is very inhibited in nature, the fact that all this data is being catalogued here is a serious improvement over the norm. Generally a few implications would be that the transitional fossils needed to show Blacks or Asians and so on slowly evolved from apes are supposed to be lacking according to this book, and that humanity in general appeared on Earth far too quickly for normal evolution to explain.

Hopefully both these sources are of some help.

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 633

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:35 am

Every human race has the ability to become God, not only the Aryan race. It's a gift from Father Satan.
Image

luis
Posts: 2555

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby luis » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:20 am

Where is the proof you have a brain?

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:18 pm

luis wrote:Where is the proof you have a brain?

I need the objective, non-biased evidence for the fact he has a brain. Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Shael
Posts: 2304

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Shael » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:20 pm

14Alex88 wrote:Where is the objective, non-biased evidence for any of these claims? Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?
You are not looking for sources and evidence, you're just trying to start shit again as usual.
Go back to reddit where you belong.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1682

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Jack » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:49 am

Darksage666 wrote:Ancient gentile(non Jewish) culture that wasn’t white such as the blacks, Indians etc worshipped Satan and the Gods in different forms that fit their culture. They speak of the gods creating humanity and the pagan gods being their Gods.

Not sure if they were directly created by Satan or not but the point is that they had a past with the pagan gods as well. Satan is their original God, they obviously weren’t created by the enemy.

There is no such thing as indians. Vedic white aryans maintained aryavarta which is the progenitor of aryan culture worldwide. The indians you see today are mixed.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:27 am

That is the Nation Of Islam and was founded by Jews to attempt to trap Blacks into the enemy thought form when they started leaving Christianity understanding its alien and against the Black Race. The Jews also created Christian Identity to entrap Whites.

14Alex88 wrote:This keeps getting claimed here and it comes across as the reverse of the black supremacist nonsense that white people were an experiment gone wrong by a black scientist :x .

Where is the objective, non-biased evidence for any of these claims? Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?

User avatar
inimigo99
Posts: 36

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby inimigo99 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:49 am

slyscorpion wrote:I bet some Black SS is way better than you :lol:


What the actual fuck is happening here?

why is such a comment like this is being tolerated here?

What the communists and Jews said about the Nazis made me fall in love with Nazism.

What I was taught at school about Nazism made me like Nazism!

What I am seeing here (a Satanist forum with Nazi inclinations) is making me frustrated and confused.
Image

FancyMancy
Posts: 3636

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:Where is the proof you have a brain?

I need the objective, non-biased evidence for the fact he has a brain. Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?

Don't you think an intelligent person asks questions?
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1254

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:12 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:That is the Nation Of Islam and was founded by Jews to attempt to trap Blacks into the enemy thought form when they started leaving Christianity understanding its alien and against the Black Race. The Jews also created Christian Identity to entrap Whites.

14Alex88 wrote:This keeps getting claimed here and it comes across as the reverse of the black supremacist nonsense that white people were an experiment gone wrong by a black scientist :x .

Where is the objective, non-biased evidence for any of these claims? Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?


As Mageson said, Nation of Islam was created by a Jew named Wallace Fard. He admitted that is was all a sham.

In all of the black race's spiritual culture and history, they mention, the Serpent, Satan and the gods coming down, creating them and establishing a priesthood of their race for them to spiritually advance. Traditional African religion also were branches of Satanism, like Voodoo, the Ifa Orisha Tradition and so on. These spiritual practices used to be Satanic before the enemy got in.

The races on Earth with the Kundalini (spiritual energy that Satan put in his creations) and the knowledge to reach godhead shows we come from the gods.
The gods would not have given the races this information if they weren't able to reach godhead like them.

Although, there are a small percentage of groups on this Earth that do not come from the gods, as they were here before ad evolved. I was told this and that the situation is complicated. I think I know what they are getting at.

But Satan told me that we are still his creation and of him. He is referring to the black race, most of the black race. This was years ago as I was slightly confused on the subject. The JoyofSatan wouldnt be for all gentiles if this wasnt the case. I, and other blacks here have experienced the kundalini and spiritual energy that Satan and the gods have given us. Our soul's essentially.

Thats why we are here.

Most of the races on Earth are from the gods. I was told to focus on my immediate racial kin as the black race is very vast. Azazel said this.

He also told me now is not the time for that, as I had some questions of my own. They want us all doing the RTRs and working on our powers and helping to get rid of the enemy first. Things will be revealed later.

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 633

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:23 pm

lealok wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:I bet some Black SS is way better than you :lol:


What the actual fuck is happening here?

why is such a comment like this is being tolerated here?

What the communists and Jews said about the Nazis made me fall in love with Nazism.

What I was taught at school about Nazism made me like Nazism!

What I am seeing here (a Satanist forum with Nazi inclinations) is making me frustrated and confused.

You liked Nazis because they told you they were evil monsters that killed people only because they were not Aryan? You seem to be what the Nazis opposed. Maybe communists are for you.
Tm
Image

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1254

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:28 pm

14Alex88 wrote:This keeps getting claimed here and it comes across as the reverse of the black supremacist nonsense that white people were an experiment gone wrong by a black scientist :x .

Where is the objective, non-biased evidence for any of these claims? Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?


Also, many of the spiritual culture that the Blacks and Asians practice is seen
in White gentile spiritual practices. The Vedic culture. Asians and Black gentiles received this same knowledge from the gods too. 

For example, a couple of the Nordic gods are patrons of the Asian race and culture. Many of the gods interacted and worked with the differenf races to help them ascend to a higher level. Just like how the Egyptian gods were close to the races in Africa which is why you see remnants of the Egyptian culture in different places of Africa, not just in Egypt. 

This all takes studying and part of the JoyofSatan's mission is to study under the guidance of the gods and help all the races find out their ancient Satanic history

luis
Posts: 2555

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby luis » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:32 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:Where is the proof you have a brain?

I need the objective, non-biased evidence for the fact he has a brain. Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?

Don't you think an intelligent person asks questions?

The problem is that this guy showed many times to not like Blacks and Asians. It doesn't take that much intelligence to understand what it's written on JOS and it does say that the God's created not only Whites but the other races.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3636

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:24 pm

luis wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Stormblood wrote:I need the objective, non-biased evidence for the fact he has a brain. Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?

Don't you think an intelligent person asks questions?

The problem is that this guy showed many times to not like Blacks and Asians. It doesn't take that much intelligence to understand what it's written on JOS and it does say that the God's created not only Whites but the other races.

OK. I haven't paid much attention to all of their posts.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Stormblood » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:58 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
luis wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Don't you think an intelligent person asks questions?

The problem is that this guy showed many times to not like Blacks and Asians. It doesn't take that much intelligence to understand what it's written on JOS and it does say that the God's created not only Whites but the other races.

OK. I haven't paid much attention to all of their posts.


Don't worry. There's nothing to learn from them. I stopped reading them.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 234
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Specter » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:05 am

14Alex88 wrote:This keeps getting claimed here and it comes across as the reverse of the black supremacist nonsense that white people were an experiment gone wrong by a black scientist :x .

Where is the objective, non-biased evidence for any of these claims? Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?


Simply put, If you look at Darwin theory there is indeed an evolutionary gap that's missing. Dna testing proves that not all races originated from the neanderthals, it's absurd to apply all races to the darwin theory. The only explanation is by artificial means. The black race is evidence of the first stage of E.T genetic manipulation and other races are most likely what's carried on from their successive results with further genetic engineering. All races have the capabilities for godhead, this idea is the original concept and intention that drove these beings to genetically engineer gentiles. Gentiles without spiritual knowledge was not their intention and thus the races have suffered as they are out of sync.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17494
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qfzdj4zkipkk ... _.pdf?dl=1
Joyofsatan.org
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1005

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:57 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
14Alex88 wrote:----


Also, many of the spiritual culture that the Blacks and Asians practice is seen
in White gentile spiritual practices. The Vedic culture. Asians and Black gentiles received this same knowledge from the gods too. 

For example, a couple of the Nordic gods are patrons of the Asian race and culture. Many of the gods interacted and worked with the differenf races to help them ascend to a higher level. Just like how the Egyptian gods were close to the races in Africa which is why you see remnants of the Egyptian culture in different places of Africa, not just in Egypt. 

This all takes studying and part of the JoyofSatan's mission is to study under the guidance of the gods and help all the races find out their ancient Satanic history


I think I read somewhere that blacks were created first and then whites came later? I don't remember where from, I think a post somewhere on this forum but there was no evidence or sources and I couldn't find any information regarding this on your website about the black race. This would be nice to get clarification on, if you know that is, but I suppose it matters not. We're all here and we are as we are now, that's what's important.

These little curiousities are just minor 'fun' details.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

No matter the odds, no matter the hardships, always persevere.

Shael
Posts: 2304

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Shael » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:10 am

lealok wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:I bet some Black SS is way better than you :lol:


What the actual fuck is happening here?

why is such a comment like this is being tolerated here?

What the communists and Jews said about the Nazis made me fall in love with Nazism.

What I was taught at school about Nazism made me like Nazism!

What I am seeing here (a Satanist forum with Nazi inclinations) is making me frustrated and confused.
National Socialism is not about hating on other races and trying to push the image of some "Aryan Master Race". This is the jewish veil of propaganda that has been erected to cover up what NS is truly about.
Having pride in your own race is good and natural. It is required in order for a race to survive. But that pride should not be built upon insulting and bringing down the other races. We are all the creation of Satan, and indeed all the races should have their own territory where they can live and advance together with their own race. But we should also work together in the bigger picture, when it comes to matters like exchanging knowledge, and dealing with large-scale issues like the Jews. The different races should treat each other with love and respect.

[Disclaimer: I'm talking about this in SS terms here. Of course there is no need to treat foreign invaders who want to rape and kill you with respect. I'm only referring to fellow SS, and sane people in general.]
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:57 am

The America Black Nationalist movement is either the Nation of Islam, Rasta's or African CI. Its a mess because its built on Christianity. The Pagan elements of the Kemetic groups are moving in the better direction but some of them can't drop Christianity. It mirrors the problems in the American White Nationalist movement....full of Judaism.

Gear88
Posts: 704

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Gear88 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:52 pm

lealok wrote:What the actual fuck is happening here?

why is such a comment like this is being tolerated here?

What the communists and Jews said about the Nazis made me fall in love with Nazism.

What I was taught at school about Nazism made me like Nazism!

What I am seeing here (a Satanist forum with Nazi inclinations) is making me frustrated and confused.


So basically you like Hollywood kosher Nazism i.e. judeo-bolshevistic communism with a cool dress.

I think in my opinion many people fall into your range of thinking early on. At least those that like Nazism. For example I used to play an MMORPG and they mentioned a statement called "Style > Substance"(Style over Substance) so many people fell in love with Nazi uniforms and the marching and whatnot a collective of people coming together.

But one problem Lealok.

You don't study much. If you study our website you would come to find out that this isn't kosher Nazism. This is the real deal i.e. we are O.G.

So my take on it is you joined Spiritual Satanism or dedicated or whatnot and didn't read the website. It reminds me of a person Lydia responded to on Yahoo forums who said "JoS anti-simetic" yeah they didn't type it up correctly.

Anyways there is a specific reason why we hate jews and why jews are 90% of the World's problem. Why do you think we perform reverse TORAH rituals.

What your seeing here is not simply Satanist with Nazi inclinations. What your seeing is the political and religious arm of Gentiles together.

Hitler stated "Those who believe National Socialism to be merely a political group.....no it's a religion"

And remember our statement "National Socialism is political Satanism".

We aren't playing any games Nazism or National Socialism is both a religion i.e. Spiritual Satanism and a political group i.e. National Socialism.

Look Lealok not sure what age you are whether your a teen on vacation or an adult. But read the website everything.

http://www.satanisgod.org

Lealok your kinda an ignorant person posting on these forums. How can you post for so long and not understand we are both Spiritual Satanist and National Socialists. How can that flag not be seen by your eyes from waving in front of you?

Anyways just study our websites and do research and read the sermons;
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1254

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:56 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
14Alex88 wrote:----


Also, many of the spiritual culture that the Blacks and Asians practice is seen
in White gentile spiritual practices. The Vedic culture. Asians and Black gentiles received this same knowledge from the gods too. 

For example, a couple of the Nordic gods are patrons of the Asian race and culture. Many of the gods interacted and worked with the differenf races to help them ascend to a higher level. Just like how the Egyptian gods were close to the races in Africa which is why you see remnants of the Egyptian culture in different places of Africa, not just in Egypt. 

This all takes studying and part of the JoyofSatan's mission is to study under the guidance of the gods and help all the races find out their ancient Satanic history


I think I read somewhere that blacks were created first and then whites came later? I don't remember where from, I think a post somewhere on this forum but there was no evidence or sources and I couldn't find any information regarding this on your website about the black race. This would be nice to get clarification on, if you know that is, but I suppose it matters not. We're all here and we are as we are now, that's what's important.

These little curiousities are just minor 'fun' details.




The oldest of ruins are found in South Africa, there are many ruins and such dating back several thousand years, some alittle older than the ruins in Egypt but I think they are all around the same time period when our gods were visiting Earth and establishing their societies. I don't think its too much of a difference in the time period to say who exactly was created first.

Gear88
Posts: 704

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Gear88 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:36 pm

I believe what GitM is saying is correct to a degree.

Here is the situation, we have the Edin issue.

The black race was created first, then the Asiatics, then Whites.

But I think it might be possible that this is the mass effect and not a small scale operation. For example as I said above the Edin/Adapa issue. If Adapa one of Satan's son and first White male and also a White female created. Then this would indicate that yes White-Aryan people were created first as a testing bed of the human potential and then mass production so to speak of the other races starting with the Blacks.

The only problem is lacking in knowledge and the fact that now a days it's all memery stuff of (((We wuz all africans and sheit))).

So I think what Shannon is saying in Africa might have been interacted with first in large scale by the Gods for the resources on top of setting up locals in other places.

Unfortunately like it's been said if people know about the truth of the situation many will simply go "AHA (((We wuz all africans and sheit)))".

So at the end of the day it might be one of those things that's better to be in our field of religion and not be socially marxised or new age basically learning shlock of shit information.

That's just my take i.e. a small scale and large scale situation just a rational, logical thought.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:26 am

The question is how much is under the oceans or the sands of the Gobi.

Catz666
Posts: 37
Location: America

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Catz666 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:12 am

HPS Shannon wrote:

The oldest of ruins are found in South Africa, there are many ruins and such dating back several thousand years, some alittle older than the ruins in Egypt but I think they are all around the same time period when our gods were visiting Earth and establishing their societies. I don't think its too much of a difference in the time period to say who exactly was created first.

There are ruins in ireland that are older than the pyramids
"Let us never forget the cause of most of our troubles and the root of all evil is the perfidious Jew." - Nature's Eternal Religion

ConsistentMeditator
Posts: 129

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby ConsistentMeditator » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:50 am

14Alex88 wrote:This keeps getting claimed here and it comes across as the reverse of the black supremacist nonsense that white people were an experiment gone wrong by a black scientist :x .

Where is the objective, non-biased evidence for any of these claims? Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?


What happened here? Did you get banned from the forum, or did you just lose interest in responding after seeing how many people there were to reply to? Or did you just run out of time due to real life? You can just reply to one or two people you know or make a general post stating your opinion and whether it changed or not. Kind of makes the thread feel disappointing if there's no conversation.

Of course, it's not like i haven't done the same not-responding thing myself, so i won't blame you, but it would still be better if you did actually respond to at least one person.

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 593

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Gear88 wrote:
lealok wrote:What the actual fuck is happening here?

why is such a comment like this is being tolerated here?

What the communists and Jews said about the Nazis made me fall in love with Nazism.

What I was taught at school about Nazism made me like Nazism!

What I am seeing here (a Satanist forum with Nazi inclinations) is making me frustrated and confused.


So basically you like Hollywood kosher Nazism i.e. judeo-bolshevistic communism with a cool dress.

I think in my opinion many people fall into your range of thinking early on. At least those that like Nazism. For example I used to play an MMORPG and they mentioned a statement called "Style > Substance"(Style over Substance) so many people fell in love with Nazi uniforms and the marching and whatnot a collective of people coming together.


I think some people just want something to rebel and revolt against at first. They have a need to vent, after so many years (and lifetimes) of built up frustration from the enemy nonsense, such as xian repression and teachings that always came from their family but which deep inside they have never been able to come to terms with. They have all that much to get out of their chests and their souls. They need to take it out on something. That's why at first glance, the idea of being in the shoes of the "bad guy" is so appealing to younger people. It offers what seems to be an "accepted" way for them to aggressively express their revolt; their built-up anger which not even they themselves may be 100% sure where it comes from, but which we know comes from all that the enemy tries to push.
This becomes even more intense and frustrating if you have a strong Mars influence and have no "valid/accepted" way to take it all out (after all, the enemy also preaches that hate is a "deadly sin", so there is no "valid/accepted" way to express it; you're the one in the wrong if you are even angry at anything to begin with)

This sounds more or less like a similar scenario to coming to Satanism from being a heavy metal fan. When I was 11 years old (several years before getting acquainted with Spiritual Satanism), I was influenced by this as well. "Heavy metal. Anger. Bad ass. Fuck you. Aaarrrgggg." That's how I first rejected xianity. I sure needed something that helped me relieve all the frustration from my soul; all that frustration which I was not quite aware where it came from. And I kind of expected Satanism to be all edgy and aggressive (the first variation of "Satanism" I knew around that time was LaVeyan Satanism; when I actually came to the Joy of Satan, I was much more pure and mature already).

But this is only a first contact. After you've had enough to relieve yourself, you soon grow out of this. And then you need to see what Satanism is really about in its essence; that it's not just about aggressiveness. We sure attack and fight back when needed; we should take no abuse. But if after that first contact you keep trying to be "edgy and badass" for too long just for the sake of it, you soon notice that you're just sabotaging your own pure self.

That's why things like black magick, martial arts and anything that helps you relieve frustration is so important, so that you don't relieve it the wrong way.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1254

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:30 pm

Catz666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:

The oldest of ruins are found in South Africa, there are many ruins and such dating back several thousand years, some alittle older than the ruins in Egypt but I think they are all around the same time period when our gods were visiting Earth and establishing their societies. I don't think its too much of a difference in the time period to say who exactly was created first.

There are ruins in ireland that are older than the pyramids



Yes, thats what I am saying. Its hard to say which came first but it is clear they all are so old and a testament to how old gentile culture.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1254

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:32 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The question is how much is under the oceans or the sands of the Gobi.


There are many things buried and under plant and rock debri in places of Africa that are still undiscovered. Very large walls and city like ruins. Its amazing.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 835

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:42 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The question is how much is under the oceans or the sands of the Gobi.


There are many things buried and under plant and rock debri in places of Africa that are still undiscovered. Very large walls and city like ruins. Its amazing.

This kind thousands of years old buildings and artifacts are all over the world. The jew makes sure to keep them secret and makes sure that the goyim is not bothering about this, otherwise xianity and islam will be ruined. It is believed that in the Carpathian Mountains in Romania there are huge underground cities and also technology used by the Gods when they were on Earth. Nobody knows about them excepting the intelligence agency. It is also said that some areas there in the Mountains are protected by an energetic field that is so strong that it can kill instantly whoever touch it. Researchers were investigating these areas but they were threatened with death (their families as well if I remember right) to stop and keep their mouth shut.

Also in another area in Romania, some village, a few people tried to make a fountain for drinking water. I don't remember the reason exactly but a team came with a crane and some people went down the fountain. They reported that down there under the ground they fell in a completely dark and huge area where they reported that they heard "extremely frightening" noises and they were extremely scared when they came back. Interesting stuff.

And probably everybody knows about the "doors" or "gates" in the Antarctica where was reported that objects are flying in and out of those openings.

Another interesting thing is that it was reported that the epic battles with advanced mass destruction technologies described in Ramabharata and Ramayana left physical signs in the Asian continent even to this day that nobody is researching (again because the hand of the jew).

One last thing that I heard about and I will finish here is a network of underground tunnels in the Mediteraneean area that links the Malta Islands with an Island from Africa. It was reported that these tunnels are linked to a sort of reptilian activity there.

Probably once the jews are done, this high secret things will be investigated in depth and brought to the knowledge of the general people.

A comprehensive sermon about this things would be wonderful if someone has more knowledge.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3636

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:37 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:The question is how much is under the oceans or the sands of the Gobi.

The big sand hills might be hiding some secret things!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 315

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:21 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:That is the Nation Of Islam and was founded by Jews to attempt to trap Blacks into the enemy thought form when they started leaving Christianity understanding its alien and against the Black Race. The Jews also created Christian Identity to entrap Whites.

14Alex88 wrote:This keeps getting claimed here and it comes across as the reverse of the black supremacist nonsense that white people were an experiment gone wrong by a black scientist :x .

Where is the objective, non-biased evidence for any of these claims? Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?


As Mageson said, Nation of Islam was created by a Jew named Wallace Fard. He admitted that is was all a sham.

In all of the black race's spiritual culture and history, they mention, the Serpent, Satan and the gods coming down, creating them and establishing a priesthood of their race for them to spiritually advance. Traditional African religion also were branches of Satanism, like Voodoo, the Ifa Orisha Tradition and so on. These spiritual practices used to be Satanic before the enemy got in.

The races on Earth with the Kundalini (spiritual energy that Satan put in his creations) and the knowledge to reach godhead shows we come from the gods.
The gods would not have given the races this information if they weren't able to reach godhead like them.

Although, there are a small percentage of groups on this Earth that do not come from the gods, as they were here before ad evolved. I was told this and that the situation is complicated. I think I know what they are getting at.

But Satan told me that we are still his creation and of him. He is referring to the black race, most of the black race. This was years ago as I was slightly confused on the subject. The JoyofSatan wouldnt be for all gentiles if this wasnt the case. I, and other blacks here have experienced the kundalini and spiritual energy that Satan and the gods have given us. Our soul's essentially.

Thats why we are here.

Most of the races on Earth are from the gods. I was told to focus on my immediate racial kin as the black race is very vast. Azazel said this.

He also told me now is not the time for that, as I had some questions of my own. They want us all doing the RTRs and working on our powers and helping to get rid of the enemy first. Things will be revealed later.


HPS Shannon, regarding what you mentioned about the races.. there was a documentary on the television a long time ago about someone in jail.. and he said that he 'turned into a big cat' tiger, panter, lion I am not sure which one and that he killed some people while in that state.
And that he said that he was scared of himself doing that again and that he didn't want to get out of jail or something.
Anyway, my question is, do you know if such a thing would be even possible?

Master
Posts: 208

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Master » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:18 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
Catz666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:

The oldest of ruins are found in South Africa, there are many ruins and such dating back several thousand years, some alittle older than the ruins in Egypt but I think they are all around the same time period when our gods were visiting Earth and establishing their societies. I don't think its too much of a difference in the time period to say who exactly was created first.

There are ruins in ireland that are older than the pyramids



Yes, thats what I am saying. Its hard to say which came first but it is clear they all are so old and a testament to how old gentile culture.

When did they invade us?
Image
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Nikolas
Posts: 88

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Nikolas » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:32 am

Shael wrote:
lealok wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:I bet some Black SS is way better than you :lol:


What the actual fuck is happening here?

why is such a comment like this is being tolerated here?

What the communists and Jews said about the Nazis made me fall in love with Nazism.

What I was taught at school about Nazism made me like Nazism!

What I am seeing here (a Satanist forum with Nazi inclinations) is making me frustrated and confused.


National Socialism is not about hating on other races and trying to push the image of some "Aryan Master Race". This is the jewish veil of propaganda that has been erected to cover up what NS is truly about.
Having pride in your own race is good and natural. It is required in order for a race to survive. But that pride should not be built upon insulting and bringing down the other races. We are all the creation of Satan, and indeed all the races should have their own territory where they can live and advance together with their own race. But we should also work together in the bigger picture, when it comes to matters like exchanging knowledge, and dealing with large-scale issues like the Jews. The different races should treat each other with love and respect.

[Disclaimer: I'm talking about this in SS terms here. Of course there is no need to treat foreign invaders who want to rape and kill you with respect. I'm only referring to fellow SS, and sane people in general.]








What is wrong with you guys?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 07094.html

"Did you know that 40 per cent of young black men in Britain are married to, or live with, a white partner?"


Shannon - " And Apparently many white gentiles are not exactly replicas of the white race because of mixing over thousands of years which is why they are no longer a race of demi gods. "

blacksforSatan - " It was an ancient tradition to show men with red skin and women as white. The Greeks did the same. At some point a lot of race mixing took over. "


" Racial mixtures have been around for a while, they are not new. Egypt was destroyed by racial mixing. The Indians, Iranians, Romans, and many other peoples who were originally white people, were destroyed in the same way. The invasion of Ginghis Han is just one example of the many that have taken place over time, both in Europe and in the ancient Aryan countries of the Middle and Far East. "


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I'm not inciting violence or hatred. I am curious of your opinion
1 You have the right to hate or dislike whomever you want, as long as you respect him and accept his existence.

2. I actually like them a lot. I am that type of white who gets along with them really well,as long as they are with their girls. I love them, but i love my race more so I care.

3. Its cool how you are nice and kind in spite of everything that happened and appreciate them for their good parts. I want to thank you for not completely looking down on them or hating them. The enemy is 100% to blame here.

What do you think of the above? I expected rage , but you even gang up on a member who asked a question .
You dont seem to be upset at all for the fact that we lost so much because of them. You even protect them now.
Its interesting. Can you explain to me this mentality?
Hail Satan!
Hail Sekhet!
Hail Nephthys!

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 593

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:47 am

14Alex88 wrote:
ConsistentMeditator wrote:
14Alex88 wrote:This keeps getting claimed here and it comes across as the reverse of the black supremacist nonsense that white people were an experiment gone wrong by a black scientist :x .

Where is the objective, non-biased evidence for any of these claims? Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?


What happened here? Did you get banned from the forum, or did you just lose interest in responding after seeing how many people there were to reply to? Or did you just run out of time due to real life? You can just reply to one or two people you know or make a general post stating your opinion and whether it changed or not. Kind of makes the thread feel disappointing if there's no conversation.

Of course, it's not like i haven't done the same not-responding thing myself, so i won't blame you, but it would still be better if you did actually respond to at least one person.



Most of my posts don’t get approved because this site is ran by nigger loving faggots who can’t do shit to change the world. There’s nothing here for me. I can go to dozens of sites to read about how awful Jews are. If all these people can do is meditate and pretend their wasted time humming noises and burning candles does anything other than reinforce their delusions, then I already wasted more than enough time entertaining this crap.

Satanism seems to be just another corner of the kosher sandwich. Lol at people here who think niggers are people and that Jews will be defeated from your stupid rituals. You people are fucking clowns. :P


After this, you'll probably get banned already. But through this message, you have just shown that you you yourself are not even aware of how the jews bind and control the rest of the world. Poor little you.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3202
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:22 am

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:HPS Shannon, regarding what you mentioned about the races.. there was a documentary on the television a long time ago about someone in jail.. and he said that he 'turned into a big cat' tiger, panter, lion I am not sure which one and that he killed some people while in that state.
And that he said that he was scared of himself doing that again and that he didn't want to get out of jail or something.
Anyway, my question is, do you know if such a thing would be even possible?

People do not turn into tigers and lions.....
If you are watching a documentary about someone in jail, there are a lot of crazy people in jail with very severe mental problems. Somebody having some mental problem and thinking that they are a tiger, does not mean that anybody could ever be a tiger. I shouldn't have to say that humans and tigers are different species.

Shael
Posts: 2304

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Shael » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:15 am

Nikolas wrote:
Shael wrote:National Socialism is not about hating on other races and trying to push the image of some "Aryan Master Race". This is the jewish veil of propaganda that has been erected to cover up what NS is truly about.
Having pride in your own race is good and natural. It is required in order for a race to survive. But that pride should not be built upon insulting and bringing down the other races. We are all the creation of Satan, and indeed all the races should have their own territory where they can live and advance together with their own race. But we should also work together in the bigger picture, when it comes to matters like exchanging knowledge, and dealing with large-scale issues like the Jews. The different races should treat each other with love and respect.

[Disclaimer: I'm talking about this in SS terms here. Of course there is no need to treat foreign invaders who want to rape and kill you with respect. I'm only referring to fellow SS, and sane people in general.]








What is wrong with you guys?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 07094.html

"Did you know that 40 per cent of young black men in Britain are married to, or live with, a white partner?"


Shannon - " And Apparently many white gentiles are not exactly replicas of the white race because of mixing over thousands of years which is why they are no longer a race of demi gods. "

blacksforSatan - " It was an ancient tradition to show men with red skin and women as white. The Greeks did the same. At some point a lot of race mixing took over. "


" Racial mixtures have been around for a while, they are not new. Egypt was destroyed by racial mixing. The Indians, Iranians, Romans, and many other peoples who were originally white people, were destroyed in the same way. The invasion of Ginghis Han is just one example of the many that have taken place over time, both in Europe and in the ancient Aryan countries of the Middle and Far East. "


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I'm not inciting violence or hatred. I am curious of your opinion
1 You have the right to hate or dislike whomever you want, as long as you respect him and accept his existence.

2. I actually like them a lot. I am that type of white who gets along with them really well,as long as they are with their girls. I love them, but i love my race more so I care.

3. Its cool how you are nice and kind in spite of everything that happened and appreciate them for their good parts. I want to thank you for not completely looking down on them or hating them. The enemy is 100% to blame here.

What do you think of the above? I expected rage , but you even gang up on a member who asked a question .
You dont seem to be upset at all for the fact that we lost so much because of them. You even protect them now.
Its interesting. Can you explain to me this mentality?
I'm not sure what point exactly is confusing you here, would you care to elaborate?

I'll try to list off some summaries on my opinion in an attempt to clarify:

-I was never referring to jews here (obviously). My post was in reference to our Gentile races, White, Asian, and Black.

-My post was meant in SS terms, as stated in the disclaimer I wrote on the bottom. I do not believe that foreign invaders who behave like animals under jewish control, deserve any respect at all. I would want them to wake up of course, but if they try to attack our Gentile races and nations then they are to be seen as an enemy.

-The reason people "ganged up" on this person is because he/she still has a lot of jewish programming to get rid of. What lealok stated there, overlaps with what the jews claim Nazism to be. Not what it actually is in reality.
In the first place, nobody even ganged up on him anyway. My reply wasnt rude or insulting in any way, but rather was an attempt to clarify to lealok what National Socialism is actually about.

-I have no problem with being near other races, or even with living together with someone of another race. The real danger lies in physical race-mixing, and also in trying to force different races to live together with each other on a very large scale. This is because the races in the big picture are not nearly as compatible with each other as they are with their own. Because of this, on a large scale each race should have their own territory in which they can live among their race and advance.
Individually speaking, on a small scale, I for example would have no issues living in an apartment with someone like Shannon, even though we are of a different race. What matters is that you get along with each other. :)

-Since you mentioned "hate". I'm not sure if my initial post may have conveyed hate in any way (I don't think so), but if it did, let me clarify.
The one I hate are the jews, as they are behind all of this. I also hate those who ravage our countries like animals under jewish command. And I also hate those Gentiles who know full well about the jews, but refuse to do anything and instead shill for money.

I hope this clarified my viewpoint. If there is still something unclear, I will gladly clarify further.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
94n
Posts: 229

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby 94n » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:52 am

lealok wrote:...


Nikolas wrote:...


Well for one, this member writes comments like these:

14Alex88 wrote:

Most of my posts don’t get approved because this site is ran by nigger loving faggots who can’t do shit to change the world. There’s nothing here for me. I can go to dozens of sites to read about how awful Jews are. If all these people can do is meditate and pretend their wasted time humming noises and burning candles does anything other than reinforce their delusions, then I already wasted more than enough time entertaining this crap.

Satanism seems to be just another corner of the kosher sandwich. Lol at people here who think niggers are people and that Jews will be defeated from your stupid rituals. You people are fucking clowns. :P


It's good to gain context. All this member does is troll. You all fell for the bait.
Image

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 633

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:30 am

14Alex88 wrote:
ConsistentMeditator wrote:
14Alex88 wrote:This keeps getting claimed here and it comes across as the reverse of the black supremacist nonsense that white people were an experiment gone wrong by a black scientist :x .

Where is the objective, non-biased evidence for any of these claims? Is it in multiple sources? How and why is it considered true?


What happened here? Did you get banned from the forum, or did you just lose interest in responding after seeing how many people there were to reply to? Or did you just run out of time due to real life? You can just reply to one or two people you know or make a general post stating your opinion and whether it changed or not. Kind of makes the thread feel disappointing if there's no conversation.

Of course, it's not like i haven't done the same not-responding thing myself, so i won't blame you, but it would still be better if you did actually respond to at least one person.



Most of my posts don’t get approved because this site is ran by nigger loving faggots who can’t do shit to change the world. There’s nothing here for me. I can go to dozens of sites to read about how awful Jews are. If all these people can do is meditate and pretend their wasted time humming noises and burning candles does anything other than reinforce their delusions, then I already wasted more than enough time entertaining this crap.

Satanism seems to be just another corner of the kosher sandwich. Lol at people here who think niggers are people and that Jews will be defeated from your stupid rituals. You people are fucking clowns. :P

Did you come here thinking we were les ebil Nazis and Satanists? Well, congrats, you made a rabbi happier.
Image

User avatar
inimigo99
Posts: 36

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby inimigo99 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:32 pm

Nikolas wrote:


Why Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah is predominantly white and not predominantly native indigenes?
Why Italy is not predominantly Huns?
Why Australia is not predominantly aboriginal?

In the real world, most black people prefer and want white women.
White women of this generation are being taught not to care about race, and there is now intense interracial propaganda and white man's inferiority propaganda.

On pornographic sites and in many current movies that is very clear and evident. Which race is the male stereotyped as a small penis?

There is not a predominantly black civilization that is good to live in, they migrate to a white civilization that is good to live in, there are various propaganda that extol them and influence white women to like them ...

The male animal with a compartment similar to some of those modern white men who fight racism is not the lion, the wolf or the eagle ... the cuckoo bird is the animal that most closely resembles them.

Why care about the social ascension and spiritual evolution of blacks? for them to become successful and try to relate to a white woman?

The settlers of my country were nice people and today their daughters are marrying blacks and their male descendants are being stereotyped as "little penis", being ridiculed in advertisements ... while blacks are being exalted in advertisements ...

Fun fact: yesterday I was updating my national identity and the employee who attended me was a black man with blue eyes hahaha.
I am sure his father is very grateful to everyone who fought racism HAHAHA ...

Unfortunately, some white men will only realize the problems when they are already irreversible ... who will pay the price for their stupidity are the future white male children.
Image

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5162

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:37 pm

I used to think that some people possesed some sort of IQ like Alex, like above average. But they are below average.

We are all Satanists and come from all sorts of Nations and Gentile races. It's not absurd for Black people to return back to their Gods.

Insofar social policy and/or the world is concerned, this has nothing to do with bolstering the Black people to race mix with White people, or social destruction. If anything, people who have these values may reverse it in the future. It's Blacks that may lead other Blacks out of their own mess, Whites cannot do this by default or on their own at a political or otherwise level.

The fact to claim that one is too fond of Blacks simply because they respect other people who believe into the Gods is just purely straw man.

Officially the benefit of the doubt is now lost. Enough straw man and kiking. If you think that holding grudges towards the few good Gentiles that are here, who are by all means, a hundred times better than many mudsharks and other degenerates [and as far as Spiritual Warfare against the jews is concerned, way better than these posters who just whine all day long], then one is a liar.

You're equally useless to me and the Gods as is one mudshark at MacDonalds that has her black babies in the crib. Actually, you are worse. Because you know the spiritual truth and decided to turn away and not fight because you consider yourself too clever to save your race's ass.

In Satanism you don't have to worship or even care about other races other than your own. However, the largest perspective of the group and the fight against the jews will be commenced by all able Gentiles of all races.

A Black person recruited in the Waffen SS who lifted a gun to fight did more for Germany than a hundred cucks weaseling their way out of the war. This person saved more lives of our own that they did. They rank higher also than cuckolds with a White skin in Britain who were happy to see Germany massacred.

You're the same types of kikes to say that Himmler was a "Negrophile" or that the "SS were multicultural" because Gentiles banded together to destroy the enemy. And we will do it again. We won't ask you. The people who carry the race on their back spiritually are better than you. You're nothing, a spec of dust. And that is the reality. You do not matter in this level and manifestation of this war.

You sit behind the desk and troll the few Blacks that are in this forum, and straw man us. All Gentiles will be united in the war against the enemy wether you inferiors like it or not. And yes, many Blacks will rank higher than you in the eyes of the Gods because they actually do something against their mortal enemies, and you do nothing but cry on our feet.

Keep doing what you do best, whine and pretend you are mighty because you cry the loudest. Cry about Blacks is the best thing you can do. Others are going to take the enemy down progressively and you will never see these issues again, but it will be due to them this is going to happen. And some other Gentiles with more value than you are going to raise a spiritual gun and contribute. All you do is yank off and whine on our feet.

You're banned.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5162

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:39 pm

lealok wrote:
Nikolas wrote:

...


So Blacks in the forum learning about their Ancient Roots and working to destroy the Jew system which allows it in the first place, is going to really make more of this happen? Because apparently the SS who fight here are like everyone else and the KFC fiends that you describe?
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 633

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:49 pm

lealok wrote:
Nikolas wrote:


Why Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah is predominantly white and not predominantly native indigenes?
Why Italy is not predominantly Huns?
Why Australia is not predominantly aboriginal?

In the real world, most black people prefer and want white women.
White women of this generation are being taught not to care about race, and there is now intense interracial propaganda and white man's inferiority propaganda.

On pornographic sites and in many current movies that is very clear and evident. Which race is the male stereotyped as a small penis?

There is not a predominantly black civilization that is good to live in, they migrate to a white civilization that is good to live in, there are various propaganda that extol them and influence white women to like them ...

The male animal with a compartment similar to some of those modern white men who fight racism is not the lion, the wolf or the eagle ... the cuckoo bird is the animal that most closely resembles them.

Why care about the social ascension and spiritual evolution of blacks? for them to become successful and try to relate to a white woman?

The settlers of my country were nice people and today their daughters are marrying blacks and their male descendants are being stereotyped as "little penis", being ridiculed in advertisements ... while blacks are being exalted in advertisements ...

Fun fact: yesterday I was updating my national identity and the employee who attended me was a black man with blue eyes hahaha.
I am sure his father is very grateful to everyone who fought racism HAHAHA ...

Unfortunately, some white men will only realize the problems when they are already irreversible ... who will pay the price for their stupidity are the future white male children.

The prorace mixing propaganda is used also to make people believe there are more race traitors than the real thing. And White women are more faithful to their race than White men according to all statistics.
Image

BoRn of fire
Posts: 562

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby BoRn of fire » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:48 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I used to think that some people possesed some sort of IQ like Alex, like above average. But they are below average.

We are all Satanists and come from all sorts of Nations and Gentile races. It's not absurd for Black people to return back to their Gods.

Insofar social policy and/or the world is concerned, this has nothing to do with bolstering the Black people to race mix with White people, or social destruction. If anything, people who have these values may reverse it in the future. It's Blacks that may lead other Blacks out of their own mess, Whites cannot do this by default or on their own at a political or otherwise level.

The fact to claim that one is too fond of Blacks simply because they respect other people who believe into the Gods is just purely straw man.

Officially the benefit of the doubt is now lost. Enough straw man and kiking. If you think that holding grudges towards the few good Gentiles that are here, who are by all means, a hundred times better than many mudsharks and other degenerates [and as far as Spiritual Warfare against the jews is concerned, way better than these posters who just whine all day long], then one is a liar.

You're equally useless to me and the Gods as is one mudshark at MacDonalds that has her black babies in the crib. Actually, you are worse. Because you know the spiritual truth and decided to turn away and not fight because you consider yourself too clever to save your race's ass.

In Satanism you don't have to worship or even care about other races other than your own. However, the largest perspective of the group and the fight against the jews will be commenced by all able Gentiles of all races.

A Black person recruited in the Waffen SS who lifted a gun to fight did more for Germany than a hundred cucks weaseling their way out of the war. This person saved more lives of our own that they did. They rank higher also than cuckolds with a White skin in Britain who were happy to see Germany massacred.

You're the same types of kikes to say that Himmler was a "Negrophile" or that the "SS were multicultural" because Gentiles banded together to destroy the enemy. And we will do it again. We won't ask you. The people who carry the race on their back spiritually are better than you. You're nothing, a spec of dust. And that is the reality. You do not matter in this level and manifestation of this war.

You sit behind the desk and troll the few Blacks that are in this forum, and straw man us. All Gentiles will be united in the war against the enemy wether you inferiors like it or not. And yes, many Blacks will rank higher than you in the eyes of the Gods because they actually do something against their mortal enemies, and you do nothing but cry on our feet.

Keep doing what you do best, whine and pretend you are mighty because you cry the loudest. Cry about Blacks is the best thing you can do. Others are going to take the enemy down progressively and you will never see these issues again, but it will be due to them this is going to happen. And some other Gentiles with more value than you are going to raise a spiritual gun and contribute. All you do is yank off and whine on our feet.

You're banned.
lmfaoo that last past 'you're banned was excellent

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5162

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:51 pm

"A Rabbi would make the same argument - Goy, do not educate people on Nature's Laws and stuff like the Goy Gods, because they may never race mix again if they know of this, and on top of that, they may all turn against the Jew. They may even separate willingly in the future, and we may also have no place to hide after Whites move us outside of their Nations. Oy vey! Better leave the Blacks and Hindus uneducated so we can weasel ourselves into their own Nation, regroup and kike White against in the future. Julius Strecher was a Negrophile when he said that the Jew is the problem not only of the Germanic and European people but also ALL OF HUMANITY, and that it needs to be dealt by everyone. He had a handshake with an Asian National Socialist one and this shows he loved Asians too much also! What a race traitor, oy vey!. Trust me goy I'm a nazi that never read any Mein Kampf or anything but I know about the evil Nanzees. Don't forget that if you're not blue and blue eyed, Brown haired Hitler would have you on the train to Auszchwitz! This is why half the population of Germany was brown haired and most of the National Socialist officials didn't even have these characteristics goy! Trust your rabbi! " - Some Rabbi in Israel

A person who actually does spiritual warfare and things for their people > A person who just doing nothing. This is universal value.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1254

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:21 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
lealok wrote:
Nikolas wrote:

...


So Blacks in the forum learning about their Ancient Roots and working to destroy the Jew system which allows it in the first place, is going to really make more of this happen? Because apparently the SS who fight here are like everyone else and the KFC fiends that you describe?


Lealok, how long have you been here? We do have a sub group for Asians and Black gentiles because we are all working for a common good and under Satan. We care about the advancement and spiritual evolution of all races because that is the only way for our world to approve and to educate in order to stop these mistakes from being made. Satan and our daemon gods also want for all the races to advance.

This is something to keep in mind moving forward.

User avatar
inimigo99
Posts: 36

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby inimigo99 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:56 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
lealok wrote:
Nikolas wrote:


The prorace mixing propaganda is used also to make people believe there are more race traitors than the real thing. And White women are more faithful to their race than White men according to all statistics.



According to all statistics? are you sure?

Married couples in the United States in 2010:
White Husband-Black Wife = 168.000
Black Husband-White Wife= 390.000
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interraci ... ted_States

Race is not a priority for most women. attributes such as height, good shape, ability to talk, social success, money are much more important

When you put a group of black and white people together, what tends to happen is that both white men and black men start vying for the white woman.

As if that were not enough, there is intense interracial propaganda in the media, and on the pornographic sites propaganda of inferiority and ridicule of the white man is also being pulled.

And black men are loving it! Very wrong is who thinks that they are not liking what is happening
Image

Yuna24
Posts: 79

Re: Where is any proof that Satan made nonwhites?

Postby Yuna24 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:25 am

Most important is love and unity. We only have Father Satan and the Gods and Goddesses of the Duat and us.
I don't know for sure details of creation, I just know that I belong to Father Satan I feel it in every cell of my being, I love Father Satan more than myself and I know he loves me, we Gentiles all belong to Father Satan, the animals, the knowledge was transmitted to us by Father Satan and the Gods and Goddesses of the Duat.

When I was a child I developed hatred of whites and the most economically wealthy of myself because I had always suffered racism from whites, people of the same race as mine, and rich people. The most painful thing is that your race develops hatred of its own skin because of racism promoted largely by whites (as I saw it happen).
It lasted until I was 12 until I realized it was bullshit. I realized that people are wonderful and very complex and that racism is taught, not proper to beings. I realized how good it is to share experiences with people and understand their motivations.
Racism is against satanic and Nazi guidelines. Because of racism most people make mistakes either with miscegenation or segregation, apart from being a throwback from the individual and leading nowhere.
Let us be friendly and cordial to each other and fair. Let's work out our potentials by learning new things, meditating, sharing knowledge, let's get on with the RTR's.

May Father Satan bless you all!

Hail Satan! Hail Lilith!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot], NoCreativeNameHereV2, slyscorpion, Sun and 39 guests