Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

difficulty in activating my sixth chakra

Aquarius said:
Hello, I've wrote on a problem concerning my third eye on the old forum and maybe some of you can remember.

Gonna make it real fast , I quit meditating 4 months after I dedicated like 2 years ago and when I resumed I was lazy and didnt want to follow the program and go slow so I just started doing the full chakra meditation and such meditations, thing is I didn't exactly concentrate on the exact spots the chakras were but I was lazier and just approximated, I did this with my third eye and come to realize it after 2/3 months, when I started concentrating on doing the right thing something happened and I was unable to concentrate on the exact spot my third eye is in and all I had is this annoying pressure on my forehead under the third eye so not where it's supposed to be in. This has gone on until now.

my third eye is not active and I do not see any energy not even some random colours when I close my eyes or whatever, but I have come to understand that my sixth chakra isnt really active too as I always had and currently have trouble focusing on it. whenever i focus where my sixth chakra should be my forehead stops having pressure and it becomes more tollerable, so I guess the sixth chakra has to do with this.

I am doing the full chakra meditation but have trouble to focus on my sixth chakra and I just focus in the middle in the head (aproximately), I think the sixth chakra has to do with this issue and this is blocking me incredibily in meditation and advancing.

any idea on how I can focus on my sixth easily or how to fix this?

How did you solve this???

Slightning666 said:
Aquarius said:
Hello, I've wrote on a problem concerning my third eye on the old forum and maybe some of you can remember.

Gonna make it real fast , I quit meditating 4 months after I dedicated like 2 years ago and when I resumed I was lazy and didnt want to follow the program and go slow so I just started doing the full chakra meditation and such meditations, thing is I didn't exactly concentrate on the exact spots the chakras were but I was lazier and just approximated, I did this with my third eye and come to realize it after 2/3 months, when I started concentrating on doing the right thing something happened and I was unable to concentrate on the exact spot my third eye is in and all I had is this annoying pressure on my forehead under the third eye so not where it's supposed to be in. This has gone on until now.

my third eye is not active and I do not see any energy not even some random colours when I close my eyes or whatever, but I have come to understand that my sixth chakra isnt really active too as I always had and currently have trouble focusing on it. whenever i focus where my sixth chakra should be my forehead stops having pressure and it becomes more tollerable, so I guess the sixth chakra has to do with this.

I am doing the full chakra meditation but have trouble to focus on my sixth chakra and I just focus in the middle in the head (aproximately), I think the sixth chakra has to do with this issue and this is blocking me incredibily in meditation and advancing.

any idea on how I can focus on my sixth easily or how to fix this?

I didn't I just started not worrying about it and working on other stuff and it feels like it's getting better on it's own.

Aquarius said:
Whenever I have a stubborn chakra I always use Sol and Thurs. I simply vibrate Sol and Thurs 99 times into the stubborn chakra and affirm that the energies of Sol and Thurs are cleaning and opening it. I had to do this with my sacral and base chakra. As for daily stuff, I vibrate Surya 11 times into each chakra, 11 into each direction of the soul (like the raum meditation), 11 into my light body as a whole, and 11 into my aura. I do the exact same thing with Sol and Thurs except I decrease it to 9. With both Surya and Sol/Thurs I affirm that every aspect of my soul is totally, completely, and permanently clean. I've found from personal experience the best thing I can do with a stubborn chakra is to use the strongest runes possible to blast through them, although you should probably experiment to see what works for you best, just sharing my personal experience and routine.

Malkom2, Thank you for posting in this thread. Any post like yours is always appreciated, because it gives insights on how people solve their issues. :D

For those who haven't noticed, Mageson wrote a very powerful meditation on the psychic center:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25007

I can say it's very powerful.

Savitar said:
Aquarius said:
Savitar said:
Have you tried Lucifer's Grail Breathing Exercise? (It connects the King adn Queen, or Solar and Sixth Chakras)

My experience is that connecting the King and Queen in any way will significantly increase your abillity to see subtle energies. This might be because the faculty of seeing is also ruled by the Solar Chakra.

You could also try empowering the petals of the Sixth Chakra with the corresponding mantras: Haum and Kshaum.
This will help to balance the receptive (feminine - Kshaum) and projective (masculine- Haum) aspects of the 6th.

My last shot would be using Saum while focusing on the point between the brows, which is a special pressure point that connects into all the important nadis that end in the 6th Chakra. This might help to open up the energy flow in that region.
knowing that the chakras are pyramid shaped what do you mean with the petals of them?

Each chakra emits specific rays that represent one letter of the sanskrit alphabet, each ray rules over a specific aspect and function of the given chakra. These rays are symbolically shown as petals, while the chakras are flowers.

Ajna_Mandala.jpg
Which petal should be vibrated which mantra ?

Jack said:
Savitar said:
Aquarius said:
knowing that the chakras are pyramid shaped what do you mean with the petals of them?

Each chakra emits specific rays that represent one letter of the sanskrit alphabet, each ray rules over a specific aspect and function of the given chakra. These rays are symbolically shown as petals, while the chakras are flowers.

Ajna_Mandala.jpg
Which petal should be vibrated which mantra ?

The left petal corresponds to HAUM while the right one to KSHAUM.

Aquarius said:
Slightning666 said:
I didn't I just started not worrying about it and working on other stuff and it feels like it's getting better on it's own.

I started empowering my 6th chakra about a week ago (need to start up again, was under heavy enemy attack and needed to focus on fighting and protection instead)

I had always seemed to struggle to even feel my 6th chakra, every other chakra as soon as I put attention to it I feel it react and I know exactly where it's located immediately. But I always notice whenever I work my way up from empowering my chakras from the base, sacral, up and up until I reach the 6th chakra I'd feel nothing. I figured it must be really weak either from calcification of the pineal gland or what-have-you.

I just kept doing energy breathing directly into it as best I could for as long as I could consistently every day for about an hour at a time. I too had no idea where it was even location so I struggled with the focus. So generally I just created a visual caste, I just visualized the actual chakra as best I could on the astral, it's colour, it's shape, everything, didn't care for the background though I usually had it floating over a stone altar... anyways I just focused energy directly into this cast knowing that it was actually my chakra, and this knowing helped to redirect the energy to the actual real chakra and not the visualized one.

I still didn't feel it for the first few days, but I kept going and doing this, just breathing more and more energy into it and cleaning out any bindings of blockages, and eventually through the weekI noticed I started feeling it, a small electric tingling with a dash of bliss right in the centre of my head. The caste helped me pinpoint where it was actually located, because like I said it redirects the energy to the actual chakra itself. By caste I mean like a vessel, a mimicry, it works just like a poppet, what you do to it you do to the actual chakra so long as you believe and know with intent that it actually is the chakra even though it isn't. It all comes down to intent and belief. For the few days after I was able to actually feel my 6th chakra very blatantly for the first time since I opened it which was a looong time ago.

I had been weakened all Yule from relentless attack and other things, so I need to recover my strength again as I'm struggling to feel it again among some other stuff, but that is how you can achieve that. It also helps to put energy directly into the 6th chakra to 'get it started'. Just inhale and breathe in energy from your base chakra and move it all the way up through your 2nd chakra, 3rd, 4th, and once you reach the throat chakra, built up the energy there and then when you breathe out, direct that gathered energy straight up into the 6th chakra and build it up in there. Do this several times or as many times as needed.

My psychic hearing and sight chakras always react in some way when I do this enough times, especially my third eye.

When you’re unsure of the location of a chakra it’s good to look at the location of it on the pictures for it on the JoyofSatan website, they are pretty accurate in my experience.

When you don’t overthink it and just look at the location of a chakra and then close your eyes and attempt to do vibrations into it, it usually works.
The brain just works like that if you let it.

Kind of similar how when you’re trying to throw a ball into a hole, your brain tries to calculate how much of a distance to throw the ball to get into the hole. You could easily get that ball in the hole in your mind though right.

Also, if you’re psychically aware enough, using the mudras will help you feel where a chakra is. Just do the mudra for the chakra and breathe and you will feel where the chakra is located at. This works in my experience.

You can hit you’re 6th chakra just keep trying. Look at the picture of where it’s at. Don’t over think it

Ghost in the Machine said:
Aquarius said:
Slightning666 said:

I started empowering my 6th chakra about a week ago (need to start up again, was under heavy enemy attack and needed to focus on fighting and protection instead)

I had always seemed to struggle to even feel my 6th chakra, every other chakra as soon as I put attention to it I feel it react and I know exactly where it's located immediately. But I always notice whenever I work my way up from empowering my chakras from the base, sacral, up and up until I reach the 6th chakra I'd feel nothing. I figured it must be really weak either from calcification of the pineal gland or what-have-you.

I just kept doing energy breathing directly into it as best I could for as long as I could consistently every day for about an hour at a time. I too had no idea where it was even location so I struggled with the focus. So generally I just created a visual caste, I just visualized the actual chakra as best I could on the astral, it's colour, it's shape, everything, didn't care for the background though I usually had it floating over a stone altar... anyways I just focused energy directly into this cast knowing that it was actually my chakra, and this knowing helped to redirect the energy to the actual real chakra and not the visualized one.

I still didn't feel it for the first few days, but I kept going and doing this, just breathing more and more energy into it and cleaning out any bindings of blockages, and eventually through the weekI noticed I started feeling it, a small electric tingling with a dash of bliss right in the centre of my head. The caste helped me pinpoint where it was actually located, because like I said it redirects the energy to the actual chakra itself. By caste I mean like a vessel, a mimicry, it works just like a poppet, what you do to it you do to the actual chakra so long as you believe and know with intent that it actually is the chakra even though it isn't. It all comes down to intent and belief. For the few days after I was able to actually feel my 6th chakra very blatantly for the first time since I opened it which was a looong time ago.

I had been weakened all Yule from relentless attack and other things, so I need to recover my strength again as I'm struggling to feel it again among some other stuff, but that is how you can achieve that. It also helps to put energy directly into the 6th chakra to 'get it started'. Just inhale and breathe in energy from your base chakra and move it all the way up through your 2nd chakra, 3rd, 4th, and once you reach the throat chakra, built up the energy there and then when you breathe out, direct that gathered energy straight up into the 6th chakra and build it up in there. Do this several times or as many times as needed.

My psychic hearing and sight chakras always react in some way when I do this enough times, especially my third eye.
Thanks, I will do my best

Darksage666 said:
When you’re unsure of the location of a chakra it’s good to look at the location of it on the pictures for it on the JoyofSatan website, they are pretty accurate in my experience.

When you don’t overthink it and just look at the location of a chakra and then close your eyes and attempt to do vibrations into it, it usually works.

Kind of similar how when you’re trying to throw a ball into a hole, your brain tries to calculate how much of a distance to throw the ball to get into the hole. You could easily get that ball in the hole in your mind though right.

Also, if you’re psychically aware enough, using the mudras will help you feel where a chakra is. Just do the mudra for the chakra and breathe and you will feel where the chakra is located at. This works in my experience.

You can hit you’re 6th chakra just keep trying. Look at the picture of where it’s at. Don’t over think it

Okay brother

Darksage666 said:

I'm not able to find mudra for 6th chakra on jos website
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html

Slightning666 said:

Another method:
Make sure you're sensitized to energy by using this meditation: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Meditation.html
The more sensitive/receptive/aware you are, the better.

Relax, do void, and then just repeat the root "Y" in the "YAUM" mantra (or just use Yaum itself if you want). Just melt into it.
It can take a while, but if you keep vibrating it, eventually you'll feel it.

If it's still not working after you've tried, at the end, try to picture the 6th chakra and affirm you're empowering it. No need to stress, just relax.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Aquarius said:
Slightning666 said:
I started feeling it, a small electric tingling with a dash of bliss right in the centre of my head. The caste helped me pinpoint where it was actually located, because like I said it redirects the energy to the actual chakra itself.

Interesting we all feel energy differently, and we all have different chakras that are strong/weak for us.

Empowering the 6th center is excellent for divinatory purposes, as it strengthens your intuition by a large amount. I'm not going to get into detail, but Isis and Inana are extremely powerful if you are looking for a mantra with a lot of power or instant effects. :!:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back