Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Armour Of Anubis - shield against electro-magnetic energies

UMBRA_MESSENGER108

I'm searching for a trusted store by SS to purchase Small piece of Hematite for neckless use for what this article i copy paste from the pdf below.

I found this link in JOS link sections i believe https://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.com/ and inside this page there's this book:

Ayperos the book of posts Written By
High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf Hell's Assassin and inside this pdf book there's this interesting article:

The Armour Of Anubis

1x Small piece of Hematite
1x Paintbrush
1x Red Candle
Any Mars Incense (Optional).
Red Paint
Clear Varnish (Clear Nail Varnish works well and is relatively inexpensive)

Hematite:

Hematite is a silvery, shiny opaque stone that almost looks like metal:

The Ancient Egyptians incorporated this stone into their daily lives. It was crafted into Amulets for its Calming properties. It
was also used as an inscription stone in parts of the Egyptian Book Of The Dead.

Polished Hematite's high sheen was used in fashioning Mirrors long ago. The Stone is associated with Mars, the Roman god of war, and Roman Soldiers used to rub their
bodies with it before battle to invoke its qualities.

Hematite is Grounding, in that it makes one comfortable in the Physical. It assists in detaching from unwanted feelings and thoughts of stress/anguish that exist in the Astral or Spiritual Realm. These can be attacks or unwanted thought forms. By its natural attributes Hematite “Reflects” directed negativity and shields from destructive separation. Grounding is also necessary to connect us to the living Earth
and its Energies.

Thurisaz (Thorn):

Joy Of Satan Description of Rune:

Rune of cutting, sharpness, and pain. Brute strength, destructive power of chaos and ruin. Also of death and regeneration, transformation and breaking down barriers.

The power of this rune is wild and a strong mind/will is needed to direct it. Thorn assists the energy of other runes it is
used with to manifest in reality. Like a lightning bolt, Thorn brings on the energies of the berserker, energies this wild should only be used in war or attack. Can raise and guide thunderstorms and direct lightning. In many German fairy tales such as “Sleeping Beauty” the prick of a thorn, pin or spindle casts a spell upon the victim. The bloodstone has been used with this rune in the raising of thunderstorms.

Hematite used with this rune can shield against electro-magnetic energies and is therefore helpful in deflecting curses.
Using this rune with a pointed crystal focuses energies and projects them.

Black Magick: Brings destruction and
confusion. Thorn is used in the destruction of enemies and in curses. Used to control another or render the individual
defenceless.

White Magick: Rune of healing. Enhances wisdom, courage, physical strength, independence and leadership.

Preparation:
The preparation here is relatively simple. Gather together the Hematite, paint brush, varnish and paint. Sit comfortably, relax. Listen to some music even, nothing too distracting or thought provoking, just something that makes you feel “comfortable” to listen to, although music is not necessary in this it can “lighten the mood” so one finds it easier to relax.

Now, just sit and hold the stone. Pass it from hand to hand taking time to rub it with your fingers. Let its qualities gently pass from it to you. Still your thoughts, relax your mind and become accustomed with the stone. When you are ready, slowly and carefully paint the Rune onto the Hematite. Do not panic if you make a mistake as it
it easy to wipe it off and start again. When you are satisfied with the result, place the Hematite somewhere safe to dry. On
your Altar is fine, but again not entirely necessary at this point.

When you are entirely satisfied that the paint has dried completely, and keep in mind that it can take a little longer
on Hematite's smooth, shiny, non porous surface so don't be too hasty!, apply a layer of the clear varnish, to one side at at
time. The next part can be quite time consuming, but you must apply the varnish several times. It is important that through usage the Rune does not become worn and tatty, so the more layers of varnish the better. Apply thinly each time.

Flame Meditation & Fire Casting:

1) So, with your Thorn Hematite varnished and dry, sit/kneel comfortably in front of your Altar. If you don't have one or are unable to do so, sitting comfortably before
or at a table will suffice.

2)Place the Red candle before you and light it.

3)Arrange yourself that your hands are cupped before you and within the cup of your hands is the Rune inscribed
Hematite, Rune side up.

4)Focus on the Flame for several minutes, as you would with the Flame Meditation outlined in the Beginner Meditation section of the Joy Of Satan. www.joyofsatan.com

5) This is the tricky part for those who are new to meditation and applied Magick. With your eyes closed move the flame over the Rune Stone in your cupped hands. This can be done with the your Eyes open, but is

more beneficial when applied with the Astral senses.

Applying the Flame to the Rune Stone Cleanses, Consecrates and Empowers. The longer you can hold the flame over the Rune Stone the more Empowered it will
become*.

6)Dedicate the Stone in the Name of Satan.
• I call this method “Fire Casting” and it can be successfully employed in CCE (Cleansing, Consecration and Empowerment) of any Talisman, Amulet or desired Item. It can also be used in Satanic Healing. One applies the Spiritual Fire to a desired object. It also has destructive application which I shall outline at a later time. You now hold an Aggressive Shield against the workings of the Enemies of Our Father. Next We must learn to “Activate” its
Qualities.

Vibration:

1) Sit comfortably.

2)Enter light trance through moderated breathing. Inhale 6, Hold 6, Exhale 6. Adjust according to experience.

3)Whilst holding Hematite Rune Stone Vibrate the following on Exhale:

“Tttthhhoooorrrrraaahhhiizzzaaahhhttss”

4)Repeat Seven times.

This Stone should now be kept on or around you at all times, particularly when you feel low, depressed or the subject of an
attack. It will reveal other qualities over time to the individual, all of which are of a positive nature, but can vary from person to person so inclusion in your Journal or Black Book can be revealing over time for those who wish to take note.

Question: Anybody knows where can I buy a real Hematite ?

I bought mine at a new age shop.

The rune rubbed off over time but it seems to still work as if it were on there.

I keep it in my jacket pocket helps out quite a bit.

The ritual to do it was a-lot of fun too.

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
I'm searching for a trusted store by SS to purchase Small piece of Hematite for neckless use for what this article i copy paste from the pdf below.

I found this link in JOS link sections i believe https://booksforsatanspeople.wordpress.com/ and inside this page there's this book:

Ayperos the book of posts Written By
High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf Hell's Assassin and inside this pdf book there's this interesting article:

The Armour Of Anubis

1x Small piece of Hematite
1x Paintbrush
1x Red Candle
Any Mars Incense (Optional).
Red Paint
Clear Varnish (Clear Nail Varnish works well and is relatively inexpensive)

Hematite:

Hematite is a silvery, shiny opaque stone that almost looks like metal:

The Ancient Egyptians incorporated this stone into their daily lives. It was crafted into Amulets for its Calming properties. It
was also used as an inscription stone in parts of the Egyptian Book Of The Dead.

Polished Hematite's high sheen was used in fashioning Mirrors long ago. The Stone is associated with Mars, the Roman god of war, and Roman Soldiers used to rub their
bodies with it before battle to invoke its qualities.

Hematite is Grounding, in that it makes one comfortable in the Physical. It assists in detaching from unwanted feelings and thoughts of stress/anguish that exist in the Astral or Spiritual Realm. These can be attacks or unwanted thought forms. By its natural attributes Hematite “Reflects” directed negativity and shields from destructive separation. Grounding is also necessary to connect us to the living Earth
and its Energies.

Thurisaz (Thorn):

Joy Of Satan Description of Rune:

Rune of cutting, sharpness, and pain. Brute strength, destructive power of chaos and ruin. Also of death and regeneration, transformation and breaking down barriers.

The power of this rune is wild and a strong mind/will is needed to direct it. Thorn assists the energy of other runes it is
used with to manifest in reality. Like a lightning bolt, Thorn brings on the energies of the berserker, energies this wild should only be used in war or attack. Can raise and guide thunderstorms and direct lightning. In many German fairy tales such as “Sleeping Beauty” the prick of a thorn, pin or spindle casts a spell upon the victim. The bloodstone has been used with this rune in the raising of thunderstorms.

Hematite used with this rune can shield against electro-magnetic energies and is therefore helpful in deflecting curses.
Using this rune with a pointed crystal focuses energies and projects them.

Black Magick: Brings destruction and
confusion. Thorn is used in the destruction of enemies and in curses. Used to control another or render the individual
defenceless.

White Magick: Rune of healing. Enhances wisdom, courage, physical strength, independence and leadership.

Preparation:
The preparation here is relatively simple. Gather together the Hematite, paint brush, varnish and paint. Sit comfortably, relax. Listen to some music even, nothing too distracting or thought provoking, just something that makes you feel “comfortable” to listen to, although music is not necessary in this it can “lighten the mood” so one finds it easier to relax.

Now, just sit and hold the stone. Pass it from hand to hand taking time to rub it with your fingers. Let its qualities gently pass from it to you. Still your thoughts, relax your mind and become accustomed with the stone. When you are ready, slowly and carefully paint the Rune onto the Hematite. Do not panic if you make a mistake as it
it easy to wipe it off and start again. When you are satisfied with the result, place the Hematite somewhere safe to dry. On
your Altar is fine, but again not entirely necessary at this point.

When you are entirely satisfied that the paint has dried completely, and keep in mind that it can take a little longer
on Hematite's smooth, shiny, non porous surface so don't be too hasty!, apply a layer of the clear varnish, to one side at at
time. The next part can be quite time consuming, but you must apply the varnish several times. It is important that through usage the Rune does not become worn and tatty, so the more layers of varnish the better. Apply thinly each time.

Flame Meditation & Fire Casting:

1) So, with your Thorn Hematite varnished and dry, sit/kneel comfortably in front of your Altar. If you don't have one or are unable to do so, sitting comfortably before
or at a table will suffice.

2)Place the Red candle before you and light it.

3)Arrange yourself that your hands are cupped before you and within the cup of your hands is the Rune inscribed
Hematite, Rune side up.

4)Focus on the Flame for several minutes, as you would with the Flame Meditation outlined in the Beginner Meditation section of the Joy Of Satan. http://www.joyofsatan.com

5) This is the tricky part for those who are new to meditation and applied Magick. With your eyes closed move the flame over the Rune Stone in your cupped hands. This can be done with the your Eyes open, but is

more beneficial when applied with the Astral senses.

Applying the Flame to the Rune Stone Cleanses, Consecrates and Empowers. The longer you can hold the flame over the Rune Stone the more Empowered it will
become*.

6)Dedicate the Stone in the Name of Satan.
• I call this method “Fire Casting” and it can be successfully employed in CCE (Cleansing, Consecration and Empowerment) of any Talisman, Amulet or desired Item. It can also be used in Satanic Healing. One applies the Spiritual Fire to a desired object. It also has destructive application which I shall outline at a later time. You now hold an Aggressive Shield against the workings of the Enemies of Our Father. Next We must learn to “Activate” its
Qualities.

Vibration:

1) Sit comfortably.

2)Enter light trance through moderated breathing. Inhale 6, Hold 6, Exhale 6. Adjust according to experience.

3)Whilst holding Hematite Rune Stone Vibrate the following on Exhale:

“Tttthhhoooorrrrraaahhhiizzzaaahhhttss”

4)Repeat Seven times.

This Stone should now be kept on or around you at all times, particularly when you feel low, depressed or the subject of an
attack. It will reveal other qualities over time to the individual, all of which are of a positive nature, but can vary from person to person so inclusion in your Journal or Black Book can be revealing over time for those who wish to take note.

I heard about this before it works very good. Honestly thank you I will make one for someone I know I forgot about this it is very helpful. Years ago I did this this is how I did it i buy some hemitite at some Spiritual or new age store most midsized cities have one or online at places like Amazon or eBay. When I did this I paint thurizaz on it in red. Then you can use the fire element or visualize fire on it to empower it or use the candle thing like you said.

I have used this before its very nice thank you for reminding everyone of it. This is how I used it before with good results.

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
This one should be okay: https://www.etsy.com/listing/671383353/hematite-worry-stone-thumb-stone-smooth

There are tons more on Etsy aside form this one, also. Browse around a bit. :)

Do not trust advice from former delusional people (Lucius Dragonwolf) who glamorised self-harm as a form of self-control. There's a reason her stuff is no longer on Satan's Library and she's no longer an HP.

That being said, some stones shield against negative energies. Hematite is one of this as are all stones that lie in the protective category. There are also high-vibration stones that can'be affected by negative energies: things like kyanite, fulgurite and so on.

Most stones need to be cleaned and this is done the same way you clean your aura. Very high vibration stones don't need to be cleaned as they automatically shun negative energies because of their high vibration, as negativity only pertains to low vibrations. They also need to be charged, same as herbs.

Do NOT paint hematite red. Red is not a shielding colour. It doesn't go with hematite.

Shael said:
UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
This one should be okay: https://www.etsy.com/listing/671383353/hematite-worry-stone-thumb-stone-smooth

I trust etsy a little more because they tend to be from people who find the stones themselves, or mine them out. Also it's more family owned, rather than big business, so they can keep track of their inventory or where it's coming from much easier. Not saying it's true for all, but for some I found it to be true.

The real rocks tend to be more pricier.
I made the mistake of purchasing something for cheap, and it turned out to be a fake. :lol:
Be careful out there y'all.

Stormblood said:
Do not trust advice from former delusional people (Lucius Dragonwolf) who glamorised self-harm as a form of self-control. There's a reason her stuff is no longer on Satan's Library and she's no longer an HP.

That being said, some stones shield against negative energies. Hematite is one of this as are all stones that lie in the protective category. There are also high-vibration stones that can'be affected by negative energies: things like kyanite, fulgurite and so on.

Most stones need to be cleaned and this is done the same way you clean your aura. Very high vibration stones don't need to be cleaned as they automatically shun negative energies because of their high vibration, as negativity only pertains to low vibrations. They also need to be charged, same as herbs.

Do NOT paint hematite red. Red is not a shielding colour. It doesn't go with hematite.
I didn't know about her, but I was confused how you could cup your hands around the stone and move the candle flame over it...unless you hold the candle in your mouth or between your feet and put yourself into a strange, uncomfortable contortionist position... It would make actual sense to place the stone over, around and through the flame while not cupping it in either one or both of your hands but using tongs or tweezers or pliers.

Most of the non-nonsense bits of the ritual seemed interesting, actually. Is there any ritual we can do? I think I fancy ritual, so I'd like to find out if I do or do not, and I'd like to do something with a stone like this. Is there an actual ritual for something like this, or do you think we could just make one up ourselves? Presumably, there would need to be some parts of the ritual which would be either mandatory or recommended strongly, such as doing some of prayer to Satan and having a God or Goddess bless the stone/item/object or vibrating Their name into it along with any Rune or Sanskrit word of power.

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:
I didn't know about her, but I was confused how you could cup your hands around the stone and move the candle flame over it...unless you hold the candle in your mouth or between your feet and put yourself into a strange, uncomfortable contortionist position... It would make actual sense to place the stone over, around and through the flame while not cupping it in either one or both of your hands but using tongs or tweezers or pliers.

Most of the non-nonsense bits of the ritual seemed interesting, actually. Is there any ritual we can do? I think I fancy ritual, so I'd like to find out if I do or do not, and I'd like to do something with a stone like this. Is there an actual ritual for something like this, or do you think we could just make one up ourselves? Presumably, there would need to be some parts of the ritual which would be either mandatory or recommended strongly, such as doing some of prayer to Satan and having a God or Goddess bless the stone/item/object or vibrating Their name into it along with any Rune or Sanskrit word of power.

Well, Edred Thorsson has written quite a bit about talismanic magick using runes. He's one of the authors suggested under the runes page with all the meanings of the runes and he has many pseudonyms, two of which are Stephen Flowers and Kvendulf Gundarsson. He was a very prolific writer and his persepectives are quite interesting. I suggest to give it a read, if you have time. Do not forget reading about the appendices on colours when reading about talismanic magick (taufr) and use what we know from our websites as a filters. Of course, we can also create our rituals, as you suggest. JoS has put together everything we need to do such.

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

**HE** was a High Priest.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

Well, Edred Thorsson has written quite a bit about talismanic magick using runes. He's one of the authors suggested under the runes page with all the meanings of the runes and he has many pseudonyms, two of which are Stephen Flowers and Kvendulf Gundarsson. He was a very prolific writer and his persepectives are quite interesting. I suggest to give it a read, if you have time. Do not forget reading about the appendices on colours when reading about talismanic magick (taufr) and use what we know from our websites as a filters. Of course, we can also create our rituals, as you suggest. JoS has put together everything we need to do such.
That does sound cool. Thanks.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

I realise Lucius is a Boy's name, but Stormblood said "she" (maybe a mistype or a translation error), and usernames are pseudonyms, so I just said "she", as well, but thanks. He, she, it!

FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

I realise Lucius is a Boy's name, but Stormblood said "she" (maybe a mistype or a translation error), and usernames are pseudonyms, so I just said "she", as well, but thanks. He, she, it!

Woah careful now. People are up in arms about trannies now. Its not the economy, or the jews or muslims one needs to worry about. But dare I say it.

Whispers.....The Trannies

Candles blow out in room. One musnt tamper which such dark forces.....

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Stormblood said:

Aldrick Strickland said:

Woah careful now. People are up in arms about trannies now. Its not the economy, or the jews or muslims one needs to worry about. But dare I say it.

Whispers.....The Trannies

Candles blow out in room. One musnt tamper which such dark forces.....
Are you looking to get your belly scratched?

Oh wow, this hematite really caught my interest o.o. How should I know which sites can be trusted and which ones sell actual hematite? I want to buy it here from swedish online store which would be much simple than ordering from U.S. I found on site like hematite bracelet which I'm really interest into, (just hope it's real and actually working). I'll maybe order one because it costs around 10$. So do you clean it the same way you clean actual hematite stone?
This will be really useful and helpful for me.

Stormblood said:

How come RED is not a Shielding colour, JOS site says it does.. here look :) the 7th word is "protects against psychic attack."

Red
Energy, passion, anger, inflammatory, lust, strength, protects against psychic attack. Mars rules red- Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust, and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Red is used for inciting accidents, fires, and injuries. Red can also be used for self-confidence, athletics, strength, creating magickal energy for black magick, (Good for selfempowerment before workings of black magick) and inducing intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, athletics (especially competitive), and vitality. When used in black magick, red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence, and hatred. Red can also be used to incite wars, anarchy, and cruelty. Mars rules red. Red is of the element of fire. Both the colors red and black rule the root chakra.

Maybe he's not HP anymore but seems like he knew something as well!

Would be interesting to have any HP comment and educate us a little bit about thia ritual and that Lucius, never heard of this guy :D

Shael said:
UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:

Thanks <3 I prefer "local" stores from giants Corps

FancyMancy said:

Because the energy signature in her writings feels mostly feminine in nature.

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
Stormblood said:

How come RED is not a Shielding colour, JOS site says it does.. here look :) the 7th word is "protects against psychic attack."

Red
Energy, passion, anger, inflammatory, lust, strength, protects against psychic attack. Mars rules red- Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust, and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Red is used for inciting accidents, fires, and injuries. Red can also be used for self-confidence, athletics, strength, creating magickal energy for black magick, (Good for selfempowerment before workings of black magick) and inducing intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, athletics (especially competitive), and vitality. When used in black magick, red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence, and hatred. Red can also be used to incite wars, anarchy, and cruelty. Mars rules red. Red is of the element of fire. Both the colors red and black rule the root chakra.

Would be interesting to have any HP comment and educate us a little bit about thia ritual and that Lucius, never heard of this guy :D

The point is red is the LEAST suited colour for shielding. Do you use red in your aura of protection? No. Why? Because red doesn't deflect. Do you prefer to put solid wall or a wall that bounces things back? Hematite is more deflecting than shielding, so of course red wouldn't go with it.

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:

Would be interesting to have any HP comment and educate us a little bit about thia ritual and that Lucius, never heard of this guy
Don't be so naive, all of the past HP's were failures, some on drugs, some in enemy bullshit magick, if there is no mention of them anywhere but in some obscure places people like browsing there's a reason. There's been a sermon written on it too. They're not to be recognized as valid sources of information.

Stormblood said:
UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
Stormblood said:

Red

The point is red is the LEAST suited colour for shielding. Do you use red in your aura of protection? No. Why? Because red doesn't deflect. Do you prefer to put solid wall or a wall that bounces things back? Hematite is more deflecting than shielding, so of course red wouldn't go with it.

Alright so what would you suggest? White, electric blue?

Stormblood said:
UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
Stormblood said:

Red

For me red brings out a bit more of an aggressive side to protection while giving one the benefits of its positive traits. Gold could be all purpose wouldn't visualize gold when trying to harm enemy entities or for cursing nor would I say it'd be wise to not use it for an Aop.

I think it'd make sense to use a color that corresponds to a stones nature, hematite is one of the stones that's also used with the rune Tyr which binds chaotic energies and is good for defense and revenge workings thus amplifying an aggressive protection.

The Thurisaz rune synergizes with red color. When used with hematite, it works well for deflecting curses. The red color isn't to be seen as an "outside layer", but rather as a power source inside the hematite stone to cause brute-force deflection of curses. The rune and the stone work together in unison to create an effect based on both of their unique properties.

Red is also the color of Mars, and iron is the metal of Mars. Hematite, also known as Fe₂O₃, is the prime source of iron ore.
Not all protection spells must rely on sun energies. This one is based on Mars and would not synergize well with the usual white-gold.

This method also is called "shield against electro-magnetic energies", and not something like "general AoP", for a good reason. It is not meant to replace the AoP, but rather to act as a specialized shield for additional protection.

It's also always good to have multiple methods based on different planets, as people all have varying types of affinities for different energies. Having more methods like this will let people find the ones they are most talented at, and allow for the most effective protection.
The Returning Curses of course is mandatory for everyone regardless of personal affinities.

UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:
Stormblood said:
UMBRA_MESSENGER108 said:

Red

Alright so what would you suggest? White, electric blue?

In this case, white, because the nature of hematite is that of deflecting things. Other colours will have other effects.

It seems here there are many misconceptions about associations and rulerships. Associations means just that: something is associated. It doesn't mean that something is exactly that.

If we followed the misconceptions, then the root chakra would be black or dark brown, because those are the colours of Saturn, and the sacral chaka would be red because the colour of Mars is red. Or, to follow the association in reverse, the root chakra would be ruled by Mars and the sacral chakra would be ruled by the Sun.

Let's not confuse rulership with identity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back